Amd actually won

>amd actually won

I still can't believe it

that's because you have been riding intel's dick for too long. wake the fuck up, it's happening. THANK YOU BASED JIM KELLER.

Now that Intel has competition again, maybe they make better shit without ripping us off too many shekels

Won what?

Funny thing is AMD put everything they had in a processor to match an Intel processor where Intel finally gave up and quit trying.

I can't wait to see the next generation of INtel CPUs. This is literally the first time Intel has been challenged since the Athlon XP days.

The superbowl

>This is literally the first time Intel has been challenged since the Athlon XP days.
Yeah, because the Athlon64 was so fucking bad in comparison with the Pentium4.

yo eliot

lolno

It

I'm sorry, but did Intel already lose? Oh, that’s right. Ryzen isn't even out yet. In fact, it’s only coming out in a week. Does having more or less the same performance as a chip that's as half as expensive count as a loss? Is that what you’re saying? Because if you’re saying that I can assure you that you’re wrong. Why would you make this topic when the real benchmarks aren't out? Intel are still R&D right now and they have been the best microprocessor manufacturers in the industry for how many years now? They’re against one of the worst company in the industry who just happen to have a lead because they’re feeding off the energy of having hired Jim Keller. But you know what? They still fucking suck. Intel own the best fabs, they increased their IPC by 5% last year and would of continued if AMD fanboys didn't shill so much. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you’re going to be embarrassed when Intel releases decently priced CPUs and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, AMD did not say anything about the R5 where the real market really is. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I’m fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you’re the only guy making all these anti-Intel topics because you’re a faggot hater who doesn’t like Intel because they’re good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking companies on the board, like I give a fuck. It’s so easy to spot out your threads now, you’re a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don’t you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That’s just you, you’re always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

>buyer's remorse
Beautiful
Stay mad cuck.

>Shilling that hard
Do intel even pay you?

This Sup Forums copy pasta never gets old
Used it on the pats on the super owl too

>Zen isn't out yet
>only benchmarks are all synthetic multi- threaded ones
> Not a single real world, non biased bench has been leaked.

Let's not get ahead of ourselves.

Perfect

BREATHE INTO YOUR BALLS

>Yeah, because the Athlon64 was so fucking bad in comparison with the Pentium4.

lmao you intel shills really are retarded. P4 was a load of hot garbage, even OC'd PenIIIs were better.

Literally just the first run of Willamettes, by the time they cleared the 1.6-1.7 GHz barrier they were fine, although disappointing.

For most of their market lives the A64 and P4 were decently matched, whatever improvement AMD made on their end Intel could usually match just by upping the clocks that much further.

I didn't know intel paid shills to lie to themselves.

correct diz deadlift

I don't even understand how your memory is this bad.
The A64 beat the p4 by 30-40%

We /are/ in the good timeline, so far.

I wonder when we'll go back to being the bad timeline.

you just need to breathe into your balls

hyped

A'm sorry, bit did intel awready lose? och, that’s richt. Ryzen isnae even oot yit. In fact, it's ainlie comin' oot in a week. Does huvin mair or less th' identical performance as a chip that's as hauf as dear count as a loss? is that whit you’re saying? fur if you’re saying that ah kin assure ye that you’re wrong. How come wid ye mak' this topic whin th' real benchmarks aren't oot? intel ur aye r&d richt noo 'n' thay hae bin th' best microprocessor manufacturers in th' industry fur howfur mony years noo? they’re against yin o' th' wirst company in th' industry wha juist happen tae hae a leid fur they’re feeding aff th' energy o' huvin hired jimmy keller. Bit ye ken whit? thay aye pumpin' sook. Intel ain th' best fabs, thay increased thair ipc by 5% lest year 'n' wid o' continued if amd fanboys didnae shill sae muckle. Mibbie ye shuid shut th' bugger up afore ye mak' retarded topics lik' this. Ye ken how come? fur you’re aff tae be fair affronted whin intel releases decently priced cpus 'n' someone bumps this topic. Och keek at that, amd didnae say anythin' aboot th' r5 whaur th' real merkat pure is. Urr ye a pumpin' blootert? urr ye retarded? urr ye autistic? yer a great eejit 'n' ye shuid ne'er mak' a topic oan this boord again 'n' i’m pumpin' serious. Ah a'maist hae a feeling you’re th' ainlie guy making a' thae anti-intel topics fur you’re a faggot hater wha doesn’t lik' intel fur they’re guid. Awa' an' bile yer heid, be guid at something in yer lee 'n' then mibbie huv a go tae troll thae pumpin' companies oan th' boord, lik' ah gie a bugger. It's sae easy tae plook oot yer threads noo, you’re a retard. Aye daein' glaikit jobby lik' this. How come don’t ye huv a go tae be a guid poster? juist fur wance? fur wance in yer pumpin' lee huv a go nae tae mak' a topic lik' this. That’s juist ye, you’re aye richt at getting it wrong. Awa' an' bile yer heid. Yer hee haw.

This, I cant believe people are idiotic enough to fall for the synthetic benchmarks. 5 days then the real results will be available to us.