Who here /too poor for ryzen/?

Who here /too poor for ryzen/?

/too poor for celeron/ here

>tfw /still using 680/

I bought a new TV instead of saving up for a new Ryzen build. Fuck the police.

>spending money on marginal gains

At least I can afford Skylake engineering sample from taobao.

Was it at least 4k?

Do people still watch TV?

tfw too poor for letting myself be cucked

i would buy ryzen, but my pentium 4 still works and i have no money. it would be massive gains for me.

>welcome to /fit/

It's not that I am too poor, it's just that I only buy laptops. Once a good laptop is released I will buy one. I don't expect that for a long time, if ever. Most AMD laptops shipped by fucking no name manufacturers and are filled with piss.

What cunt are you from?

tfw have to wage slave myself out after Ryzen build

>tfw don't care about ryzen because I upgraded last year so I'm good for the next 5 years

Rizen is fucking trash!!!

third world shithole. duh

I do. I just picked up a 60" 1080p sony on sale for $225. I use Kodi and download everything with sickrage/couchpotato. It's pretty nice fampai.
>tfw waitfags always win

>Who here /too poor for ryzen/?

It's a miracle I'm even on a broadband connection.

>tfw can only afford 2 Ryzen CPUs

no but I'm too poor for Maki

>mfw im still running an 8800 GT

>tfw the 1700x is more than a month's worth minimum wage in this shithole
>tfw unemployed

me

But my Athlon II is still going strong so can't complain.

If you replace your CPU before it physically deteriorates, you're wasting money.

It was a 48" 1080p refurb for $395 CDN after tax/ship. Yeah, I'm broke. But I'm using it right now to shitpost on with a PC and wireless keyboard/mouse hooked up to it, so I got that going for me.

What model is it?

Fluid 48" somethingorother. It's The Source's in-house brand. Pretty generic. It looks ok. Nothing to write home about.

Why dont you all wait for the r3 range to come out if you are all so poor?

Because it's not out right now and we need a place to REEEEEEEEEE

PCI (non-express) respects my freedom to use the box filled with such cards

>he thinks we can afford cheapest r3 model
Can't speak for other anons, but I certainly can't.

Curiously AMD have not teased any low end hard hitters.
I couldn't care less about Intel's Kaby Lake in general, but the cheap as chips G4560 is basically an i3 and as fast for games as my 2500K. AMD should be competing in the low end

i'm always excited when there's a new ferrari, and i wont ever be able to afford one

Iktf

this is legit. would be down for a mid tier laptop with 1080p free sync at 15 or 17 and a higher end gpu for muh gaymen

The R3 is cheap as fuck. If that's not cheap enough, their APUs will certainly be good enough for most poorfags who can't even afford a GPU.

I got fired from for being racist and I won't be able to afford a ryzen build until I get a new job.
I shouldn't have been reading that much Sup Forums.
Pic rel is mfw.

Dumped all savings into AMD stock

>have fx 6300
too poor to be ffREEEEEEEEE

Count me in. Would like a sexcore, but A10-6800K will have to do. It's actually fine enough for me and if Zen sells well to other people, my inner fanboy will be satisfied and at peace even when not having one.

Dumbass.

I wasn't too poor 3 months ago.

Unemployment is suffering.

Still using a Q6600 here. Damn AMD and their shit. Why'd they have to take so long?!?! They let Intel fuck us up the ass.

Thank God they're back. Missed team red.

It was team green back then.
I hope they'll keep the logo forever and won'T do some silly rebrand.

Team red (ATi) was love too, though.
Maybe if they used the AMD letters with the original logotype and stylised it as the old ATi logo, I would forgive them.

Probably wouldn't work so well tho.

Ryzwn still is not here...

The endless eternal WWWAAAIIITTT...the never ending wait!

The wait is forever...the is no Zen! There is no ryzen!

There is nothing but the WWWAAAIIITTT!!!

Eternal and endless WWWAAAIIITTT.

We wait always and forever...and for nothing.

We wait.

>memeing irl

you deserve it autist

That logo is super early 2000's. Love it, but yeah, won't work in current year with

>Muh minimalism

I'll buy one after the reviews. Hopefully mid to late March.

What do I need Ryzen for?

>RNGstone streamer

>SLI 1070s
>144hz monitor

why?

If my computer does 99% of tasks without reaching 100% cpu usage what is the real point of getting a new processor? Like the only time I ever hit 100% is if I render

You're on the path to enlightenment. Free yourself. Buy cheap used shit off eBay that works just as well for general bullshit.

Come talk to me 6 months post-release and lets see how we all feel. Not that I need a new CPU anytime soon tho. I don't get why people would risk their shekels on an unproven product from a company that has let us down so many fucking times man. You all have WAY more faith than I do I guess, I hope it pays off as I'm pretty sick of intel gouging prices so much.

then buy intel

>too poor to buy a $400 processor that competes with $1000 Intel processors

The actual logo was very minimalistic in fact.

Quick, buy before Ryzen lands. Intels will sell out after that and be crazy expensive. Honest.
In fact, buy 10, you'll sell them for twice as much in two months. You can thank me then.

If you think it sounds good, then why not just do it yourself? :^)

>minding Israel

Hey I'm sad now :(

MAKI

How'd you get fired exactly?

Fuck it, I'll just bump my 2500k OC a bit.

>tfw paying for Ryzen will money I saved over the past year from Swagbucks

Pentium 4 HT socket 478 poorfag race reporting in. Got shitty medical bills to pay so can't even afford a car right now until I pay these off.

Because you'll become willing to try new things because you know your PC will handle it.
You're position is like being content with playing runescape or watching youtube. Sure it's fine. But you could be doing so much more.
No need to go crazy with an 8 core. But the 4-6c ones should be good for you, even if you don't change what ever you're doing they'll have longevity to last around 6-8years, maybe longer if you're really not doing anything with it.

I feel like I'm late to arrive at the conclusion a lot of people around me have, that pc's aren't the center of my desire and yet I still have this child's dream of buying a €2000+ laptop cause I have the money now. I don't know why I want it but I think of buying it every day and fear my loathing if I do. I don't even play games and hate my day I spend working looking at the screen.

I hope you are serious. What a goddamn retard.

Facts are not racist. Sue the shit out of them. Help win the war user.

If I'd bought an i7 I'd have a bit of buyer's remorse right now, but I can't afford that shit and got the cheapest open box i5 6400 I could find. I'm happy with how it performs at 4.4GHz. Might get ryzen+ next year if I can justify the spend.

I just bought 6700k and I have no regrets.

How exactly?
>Browsing Sup Forums on company computer/internet/during work time
You are a idiot if you do this and deserve everything you get
or
>Spout Sup Forums MEMEs IRL?
You are a RETARD if you do this and deserve everything you get

Also not hiding your power level IRL.
PLZ.
I'm a good amongst mortals, yet I hive my power level and its a cosmic power level.

I WANT TO CUM IN MAKI!!!!!!!!!!