RGB stock coolers

>RGB stock coolers

thats a pretty fucking nice detail holy shit

Other urls found in this thread:

awd-it.co.uk/amd-ryzen-7-1700-cpu-eight-core-3.7ghz-processor-socket-am4-with-wraith-cooler-retail.html
awd-it.co.uk/amd-ryzen-7-1700x-cpu-eight-core-3.8ghz-processor-socket-am4-retail.html
awd-it.co.uk/amd-ryzen-7-1800x-cpu-eight-core-4.0ghz-processor-socket-am4-retail.html
materiel.net/processeurs-pc/amd-ryzen-7-1700-140474.html
materiel.net/processeurs-pc/amd-ryzen-7-1700x-140473.html
materiel.net/processeurs-pc/amd-ryzen-7-1800x-140472.html
newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819113430
pcper.com/news/Processors/Report-No-Stock-Cooler-Bundled-Intel-Skylake-K-Unlocked-CPUs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>rgb
>thats a pretty fucking nice detail holy shit

you must be 18+ to post on Sup Forums, kid.

people who use stock coolers dont want that shit

Everyone wants RGB LEDs for their PCnowadays
What are you, not 12?

You can always turn it off in software if it means that much to you to have no LEDs

It means more that the stock cooler isn't complete trash. The LEDs are nice, but the main thing is that they are Intel's dumb worthless hockey pucks.

Yeah, I'll pay for and then NOT use them. How fucking stupid are you?

I'm mystified that people are getting excited over these run of the mill coolers. I mean, they might be decent for stock coolers, I guess? But that's a pretty low bar, and they still don't hold a candle to anything aftermarket.

I do like led in my PC specifically so that i don't have to turn on lights or bring one with me when i open my computer. Adults don't have windowed cases so it doesn't matter much.

>Adults don't have windowed cases so it doesn't much matter
Man, not being a manchild must suck, you apparently never do anything whimsical or even kind of silly.

Don't care about LEDs, but those coolers look nice. A lot better than Intel skeleton coolers.

Your argument makes it sound like they could make the processor cheaper by getting rid of the LEDs, the thing is your already paying less than you would for an comparable Intel part which only gives you a cooler that only stops it from throttling. AMD is giving you a decent cooler with the added bonus of a few RGB leds which cost pretty much nothing to add

That's bullshit though. The Wraith performs at the same level as the Hyper 212 Evo, which is by far the most popular aftermarket air cooler. Sure, it's not going to match a fucking NH-D15, but it's free with the CPU and a LOT better than any previous stock cooler. Why are you trying to downplay this, Avram?

Intels stock coolers aren't bad at all if you're not planning to overclock. They're loud tho

The cooler has better thermals than anything intel ships

Who gives a fuck about 2 cents for some leds when intel is fucking you over with shit

I like the RGB coolers because it goes well with my RGB memory and RGB hard drives in my RGB case with RGB power cables extruding from my RGB anus

so, normies who get impressed by basic tech? this is aimed at them

The wraith max you are talking about isn't packed with the 1800x nor 1700x. Both come without cooler, and the 1700 comes with the wraith spire.
That is what every retailer shows

awd-it.co.uk/amd-ryzen-7-1700-cpu-eight-core-3.7ghz-processor-socket-am4-with-wraith-cooler-retail.html
awd-it.co.uk/amd-ryzen-7-1700x-cpu-eight-core-3.8ghz-processor-socket-am4-retail.html
awd-it.co.uk/amd-ryzen-7-1800x-cpu-eight-core-4.0ghz-processor-socket-am4-retail.html
materiel.net/processeurs-pc/amd-ryzen-7-1700-140474.html
materiel.net/processeurs-pc/amd-ryzen-7-1700x-140473.html
materiel.net/processeurs-pc/amd-ryzen-7-1800x-140472.html
newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819113430

what would it be a good enough cooler for a ryzen 1700x?

So the 1800x doesnt come with a wraith cooler?

Will an NH-D15 work with AM4 without new mounting hardware?

It won't, no. Contact Noctua for an AM4 mounting kit, i'm fairly sure they can send you one for free. At worst you'll have to pay shipping fees.
You can also find them on Amazon for around $7.

You can however try to do your own AM4 mounting kit, after all it's just a piece of metal of a certain form with holes at certain places. Just try cutting through some plastic.

yeah, totally not a gimmick to attract idiots

>nice
I dont even remember what my case look like

How would one change the color of the led's will there be a button on the cooler?

>worthless hockey pucks.
That's funny, my coworker and I just had a hockey match with an Intel heatsink...
Tim, is that you?

>RGB cables/sleeves
Hol up senpai this is a million dollar product idea, especially if they pulsed to show the 'flow of data'

Software. 5 pin fans are a thing but you probably could do it with 4 pin.

There is a USB connector on the cooler, I think

It's just a marketing gimmic. Notice how mobo are packed full with bling nowadays ? Yep, that's the trend.

>stock cooler

Into the trash it goes.

>having a side window on your pc

noctua will send you a kit for free

OOOOHHHHH this is the greatest aesthetic I could have imagined

Whenever I see LED lighting I always think it could be really nice if done the right way, but I can never figure out what that right way would be.

Electronic NVIDIA housing with RGBs on everything

RGBs on your home phone to indicate data flow
RGBs on your cat 6 cables to indicate data floe
RGBs on your washing machine to indicate data flow

>rgb
but why everyone always goes blue cause its the brightest

you go blue if you want to watercooler
you go red for maximum overclocking
(you can go a mix of both for overclocking/watercooling build)
you go green if you're into saving the environment.

>not green to show your brand loyalty to Razer and Nvidia products

well i still remeber installing my i7 2600k and seeing the piece of shit stock cooler was like, the absolute bare minimun effort here dude wtf, the i installed my coolermaster v6 gt and was like, should i just keep the stock shit for anything?
Turns out having the cm v6gt with my case airflow (nzxt phantom, like the very first one they released, not the improved one, you know? the steel one, full tower that weights a shit ton) and NO fans, was the marginally better than the shit intel gave me.

SO yes, thats a nice fucking detail, getting something fucking useful for once...

go away underaged

Depends on what part of the world you live in and your case, I've had friends / clients complain about their pc shutting down because they were still running the stock cooler with non overclocked cpus just because it gets hot as shit here

Daily reminder this is what stock coolers used to look like before the AMD March Revolution of 2017.

>Hol up senpai this is a million dollar product idea, especially if they pulsed to show the 'flow of data'
It already exists on USB, its just a retarded gimmick that could be easily applied to any cable.

Will am4 usher in a new age of aftermarket coolers as well or will big air just start selling am4 mounting hardware for their existing coolers?

I'm already fucking sick of this RGB shit.

its the new "clear case/side window" faggotry.

Whatever, as long as more people are buying shit it means my upgrades will remain moderately priced.

before AYYMD
>RGB is gaymur shit kill yourself
AYYMD does it
>Sup Forums raves about it

AMD is Sup Forums's nintendo at this point

I see a huge box, something must be in that huge box.

>autism and missing on contextual cues

It's impressive because it's a fit and finish not seen before from an OEM. Functional, quality, OEM parts, that follow market trends is NEVER a bad thing.

Blame the market trends that influence them.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
NOW I WANT A NICER CASE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The one I got with my i5 like 4 years ago was in two pieces on the box lmao
They shouldn't bother even putting them in there at this point

>not bad
>loud

pick one

>showing your loyalty to NVidia
>In an AMD build

don't worry about that, they don't anymore
pcper.com/news/Processors/Report-No-Stock-Cooler-Bundled-Intel-Skylake-K-Unlocked-CPUs

The only fucking light in my entire PC is that red LED on my mobo and I hate it because I can see it through the mesh of the top of the case. If I wanted it to light up like a Christmas tree I'd put lights in there. Thank god Ryzen is a meme and I won't need to find out whether I can just turn the light off completely.

They should have shipped them without a cooler and reduced the price by 10-15 bucks, nobody will OC on them anyways..

>using Synergy
>LED on ethernet port blinks whenever I'm moving the mouse
>can see the blinking out of the corner of my eye

upvoted for the lulz edgychans
:^)

Computers should be like women in Repressive Muslim Countries.

Silent, Covered in Black, and Unseen.