Most secure email? I'm getting rid of the google jew in my life. Is it still protonmail?

Most secure email? I'm getting rid of the google jew in my life. Is it still protonmail?

Other urls found in this thread:

privacytools.io/#email
cryptamail.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The one you host yourself

No such thing. Email is inherently insecure.
Solution is as usual, don't put sensitive stuff on emails. And codes.

I know nothing is fully secure but the MOST secure? Gmail is obviously not it

>based in Switzerland lol
>switching away from google jew to other jew
>self-host and major providers troll you with spam-filters
>fucking google cdn analytics and facebook widgets on every website
>fastmail is buggy trash
>normies use gmail so your emails end up in gmail anyway
>internet is fucked we doomed

If it's free, your are the product.

Probably better than nothing tho.

> uses the free protonmail

Casual.

yeah switched almost a year ago to their payed plan (needed fancy domain/email names for company) and never looked back. So far they had only one instance of PLANNED downtime (1hour)

>not using your cockmail to apply for jobs.

get out

isn't he in jail

this
Running iRedMail personally. Pretty easy setup when I did it years ago.

Don't get security and privacy mixed up. Google is probably pretty secure, but if you respect you're privacy, lol.

this

Just pick something that encrypts your shit at rest, and use GPG and be done with it.

privacytools.io/#email

Email is literally insecure by specification. That's what PGP and S/MIME is for.

>inb4 he does a Hillary

Some isps prevent personal email hosting.

What is a dedi or vps then?

>>normies use gmail so your emails end up in gmail anyway
this is pretty much why I don't care about mail security anymore.
Lol, I even remember when I was a super edgelord and wrote all my friends I was dropping my gmail over privacy concerns and expected them to follow suit

should have unfriended those fuckers when they didn't comply. why would you need such friends anyway

Well, besides my family and two to four other guys, I don't talk to any of those people anymore

don't need email privacy when noone to mail to

Thought about hosting myself, but for that to be worth it I'd need a VPS. Figured out I might as well just buy the Plus package of ProtonMail. Got my custom domain and even DMARC.

>Got my custom domain
>tfw null.net is owned by mail.com
I wonder if there are any worthwhile domains left.

can't eschew the Jew

>2005+12
>using central servers for mail

cryptamail.com/

Here are the good ones

>cryptamail beta closed
Any predictions of when it will be open?

>only usable within crypta
>"can't store the mails lol, the recipient has to send it back to you"
>that whole weird balance/50 message bullshit
Sounds like they just hacked something into doing something else, rather than create a good system
I don't wat my email to be the equivalent of "DOOM, but on your calculator"

>1938 + 79
>using the electronic mail at all
laughingdonknuth.jpg

>secure
Assuming alphabet soup agencies in every surrounding countries are not already tapping the server and the traffic.

+12
>it's actually true
stop. it hurts

this. highly recommended provider.

>nigger.network
that's a good one!

>Assuming alphabet soup agencies in every surrounding countries are not already tapping the server and the traffic.
tapping into a swiss based service is a bad idea if you like your shekels.

>One of the big issues is that it isn’t easy to know whether a message sent to another ProtonMail user is being encrypted to the recipient’s correct public key, which is stored on their keyserver. But since ProtonMail distributes the encryption keys to users, it has the technical ability to give Alice its own keys in addition to Bob’s, thus encrypting the messages in a way that would allow it to eavesdrop
>(ProtonMail co-founder and CEO Andy Yen said that a feature allowing users to import and verify key fingerprints is coming)

>It could also serve malicious code to a targeted individual if legally compelled to do so. “You have to completely trust that the server is not compromised because every single time you load the page, you download a new copy of the JavaScript,” Lee says. “They could just wait until you load the page and give you a malicious version of the JavaScript. This would be much more difficult to do if it was a browser add-on or a native program you install because they would make it malicious for everyone, and everybody would have evidence of that backdoor”
>(ProtonMail is beta testing a mobile app for iOS and Android, and Yen says the company plans to offer a browser add-on option after ProtonMail’s code becomes more stable. These remedies would limit their ability to infiltrate your data so long as you stuck to your mobile app or used only the browser add-on on your regular computer)

>“People seem to think that data privacy laws in Europe or in foreign countries pose problems or would be a roadblock,” says Victor Vital, “but that’s just not the case, because under those treaties the countries obligate themselves to cooperate as broadly and as much as possible”
>(Yen concedes ProtonMail isn’t exempt from Swiss laws. “We have just intentionally selected the framework that gives the best possible protection to our legitimate users. The greatest protection, of course, comes from the underlying technology”)

The protocol is insecure by design. Technically if you just PGP encrypted all your messages, you'd be fine with any provider.

>ProtonMail is beta testing a mobile app for iOS and Android
it's available for months now.

And what happens when they go down or get hacked, or shit down because all the paedos use it, like so many other "free and secure" email sites?

Host your own email.