Is there any actual purpose to the existence of this website...

Is there any actual purpose to the existence of this website? It seems like you can't edit anything other than science or math subjects without getting insta-reverted.

Other urls found in this thread:

wikimediafoundation.org/w/index.php?title=Terms_of_Use#7._Licensing_of_Content
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

pls donate

idk, maybe you're just making bad edits

Stop making shit, unsourced edits then.

There's some editors who will still revert your edits because they don't like the sources included, and some just claim a page as their personal property and won't let anyone edit it at all.

The fuck were you editing? If it was some page on feminism, you deserve every bad thing that comes to you.

>>>>>/tumblr/

Just about everyone has a Wikipedia nemesis. One of mine is this dude Bilcat who keeps reverting edits I made on aerospace subjects. There was another guy who's reverted edits I made on US history a dozen or more times.

>inb4 insert sources, moron

Sometimes I work on page edits piece by piece (especially if it's a longer edit) and don't always stick the source links in until I'm done. So you can see why it gets slightly annoying when you finish part of a page, go to bed with the intention of completing it the next morning, only to wake up and find it's all been reverted.

>Is there any actual purpose to the existence of a free as in freedom source of encyclopedic knowledge?

Why don't you use a sandbox?

Its not free.
There is a mob squad of sjw that revert everything to the point of futility

I had one, her name was CodenameLisa. She constantly reverted my edits when I would edit whe Windows NT 4 article. If I slightly elaborated on something that was in the older revision she would strip out the part that I had added to, to create the impression that I was adding off-topic information.

It's just one giant autismo circlejerk.

My edits on obscure Gnostic cosmogonies are still there

They get quoted in /x/ all the time :`)

I fixed a typo and it got reverted. Only for it to be fixed under the author's title.

wikimediafoundation.org/w/index.php?title=Terms_of_Use#7._Licensing_of_Content
CC BY-SA 3.0
The freest license since the GPL.

Explain the GamerGate article then.

NPR had an article about teaching brainwashed children to become good little Reddit-tards on wiki

The concept is good, it's the fact that Jimbo won't clean out the entrenched autists who've infested the venture.

managed to put together an entire article on a film. has been left. not a member or anything

My edit is still there

>Is there any actual purpose to the existence of ... anything other than science or math subjects
the answer is no

bump

>indian shimmy
kek