Please, eurofriends, let us white americans leave this brown shithole for the homeland of our ancestors

Please, eurofriends, let us white americans leave this brown shithole for the homeland of our ancestors.

OR you could get a job that's valuable and move there legally you fucking nigger

They're having problems over their too lad

It's over for the white race tbqh

If white americans moved to europe, we could offset shitskins, if we have enough kids. MAKE EUROPE GREAT AGAIN

I'd have to be cut up into portions to return to to all my 'ancestral homelands'.

Im afraid we only have room for blacks and arabs sorry.

>whites become minority
>tumblr will still say that they're oppressing minorities

Aren't wh*tes already a minority in the 0-21 age range?

are we going to become a Brazil-tier shithole or can Hispanics adjust competently

probably brazil with an actual white elite class

But America's already expanded the "white" category to encompass 90% of Hispanics...

Sometimes I wish I was Mexican and there was a nice White, Western country I could illegally enter

Looks like it was made in ms paint

No, we're full

I also wish there was a nice white, western country I could illegally enter

>Whites
>Reproducing
For every child you have we will spawn 10 more, each one of them on welfare

Making zero sense.

USA has much more blacks, for exemple, in a "elite" position than Brazil.

The idea of a place where blacks are the rulling class, places like Atlanta, are foreign to us.

>Memes aside, South America will be the last stronghold of the white race
wew, lad

honestly, at the rate Europe, Canada, Australia, and America are going, this might actually happen.

Really Australia? They seem to be doing pretty well with only Orientals coming in at significant rates

When I went to Sydney I sometimes legit thought I was in Hong Kong or something. The amount of Asians they have is unbelievable. But that might only be in the bigger cities.

Yeah, don't forget much of Oz is ruled by emus and kangaroos, where the few people that do live there are usually white, or rarely aboriginal

Apartheid didn't stop the white minority from oppressing idiot.

t. assblasted sjw

Central and Eastern Europe are fine. Western Europe and Germany/Scandinavia are fucked