Why do American cities look so empty?

Why do American cities look so empty?

There's actually only 500 remaining Americans. Sometimes we can't all make it for a photoshoot. That's why you'll never see a picture of Americans in groups of more than a few hundred.

because no one lives in those areas. that looks like a financial district. anyone who would need to go there commutes from a suburb. most americans live in shitty suburbs.

They are. It's like North Korea. We just build shit to make it look like we're doing really good. We ticked the world real good.

They are. Nobody actually lives here.

Only 500 of us remain after the attacks on 9/11 and BENGHAZI

Houston is ugly as sin but it was pretty well planned. They have good spacing between the buildings.

Well planned? There was a video on YouTube about how to make the perfect city and it involved having everyone within close distance to each other and if you look at all the beautiful cities, they are crowded as fuck. Even the small cities.

We couldn't all survive just eating pigeons and snow.
Notice the lack of pigeons in the photo.
Many were lost.
The whole us being fat thing was total propaganda.
I can hear the wolves outside my makeshift shack as I type.
This is their world now.
Tell my wife .... I'm an orangutan.......

>he fell for the america is populated meme
Pic related is Manhattan.

That's probably true in countries with reliable mass transit. Everyone drives so having a lot of room in cities for parking is optimal.

That's because Muricans use their car to go everywhere. The only pedestrians you see are on the way to or from their car.

it's the same thing in Canada you retard

Not where I live. The city is small, crowded and people are always out doing something. East coast btw

Sounds awful.

NYC isn't that bad. It's like a European city with taller buildings (in the downtown area). Outskirts and suburbs are shit though

everyone drives away

>Not where I live. The city is small, crowded and people are always out doing something. East coast btw

Halifax?

It's the lack of soul.

Yeah, you can keep your culture and poverty.

>
but houston is an unplanned city
literally no zoning laws
im surprised its not a mad max hellscape

Yes.

Brazilian cities are much more beautiful. Messy, but cozy as fuck.

I once got stabbed in Brazil. Somehow the guy thought a knife fight would be fun with me.

You disgust me. Have a good night.

Because they were built by china.

you have never been here have you

>americans will sell their souls and a proper culture to the Devil in exchange for material things

>select random burger town
>go to google street view
>nobody in the streets, just cars

Where are the burgers?

Would you want to go outside in a country where literally anyone can shoot you to death?

Because your gay