Living in a country who's entire national identity is based around a donut chain

>living in a country who's entire national identity is based around a donut chain

SSSAVAGE

I thought it was like an IHOP. hmmm

Actually TH is owned by Burger King now.

What is this?
What does it sell? I assume food
Expensive or cheap?
What nation?
So many questions about this shitpost

it lacks identity and craftsmanship

please step up your game

Your national identity is based on being fat and stupidly uneducated,

Tim cuckens sucks

>living in a country without an actual name

Tim Hortons

Donuts, coffee mainly + Pastries and iced beverages

Expensiveish

Canada

>What nation?
The butthurt one above this post but below yours.

our nationality is based around an irreverent sport

American "intelligence" strikes again

Fuck, I got ccccombo bbbbbreakered.

Dats not based mcdonalds.

>stupidly uneducated
That means we are educated, little brother

Thankyou for the informative post my friend, you're welcome to immigrate to my homeland, The United States of America, at any time!

>Expensiveish
Are they actually getting away with charging Starbucks/Costa prices in India? Just what kind of Jews have they employed there?

That hasn't won a Stanley Cup since 1993.

Whose you illiterate American trash.

>Just what kind of Jews have they employed there?

Indians. Then they all move to the US and operate a gas station/Dunkin Donuts somewhere.

>falling for the oldest Sup Forums meme in the book

As long as I can move to a state thats majority white and not in the South, Connecticut maybe?

> Majority white
I'm sorry my friend, you're out of luck

>being obtuse is a meme

>I was only pretending to be retarded

t. Xiao Wang

Or run your richest companies :^)

Why can't Americans understand that this is an example of a real life meme?

Besides, they are the ones who started with their fucking relentless marketing. We just went along with it for the lulz.

>all the smart indians move to the US while india gets scraps
kind of sad 2bh

How do you scare a group of Americans? Start a chainsaw *bbbbbruuuunnnnnigggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerrrnnnrnnnnnrnnnnrrrnnn*

Ha HA!!

>americlaps offering an opinion on icefight
>leaf allows 3 goals the entire tournament
>burgers get BTFO by mongols
top lel

They're pretty much the same to be honest, even local chains have started charging extortionate prices

You'll also realize why Greece is a shithole when you notice that all their smart people moved here and opened restaurants.

Final trivia tv show question tier:

Wich one has more culture and national identity? Canada o Asstralia?

Actually about 80% of the cultural stereotypes we associate with Canada are [spoiler]Quebecois[/spoiler]

Fuck lets not go there.
No one ever mentions how Hispanic countries are just watered down versions of Spain.

But that's wrong you fucking retard

Honestly, not even memeing, Australia. More slang, richer history, more self interest and identity. Not knocking Canada's, they have a bretty decent culture despite the Sup Forums memes.

What is the sound of one hand clapping?

Literally nothing is wrong about it you "fucking retard".
Hispanic countries are just autistic versions of Spain + Indigenous influences on food.

>richer history

More relevant stuff (as in relevant to Europe, like the French and Indian Wars) happened in Canada tb.h

He's right, it's much more than just some food. In a lot of places in Mexico the Indian heritage is really strong

el bullying..... tiene consecuencias.... malas

Of course Canada is more revelent to European history. It's closer..

what a great wrong answer, very colourful, lots of flavour to it. hmmm...7/10.

>Indian heritage is anything more than short ugly brown people that eat weird food
>they have distinct cultural traditions that are unique and untouched by Spanish culture

It would be really interesting to see you prove your points

Wow... Dude...

>who's

fucking unreal doughnuts though

its funny how we bring them everywhere. every place I've ever worked we've had timmies runs. I've heard there are places that do starbucks runs instead but I shudder to think about it. it might just be a horrible myth.

Oh no please don't reference the national tragedy that no one died in.

We should give it a hip name and build the same town where the first one was destroyed, because yeah that isn't full retard.

KJAKJAJKAKJAKJAJKAKAKJ EL BULIADO SENIORES

>they have distinct cultural traditions that are unique and untouched by Spanish culture

I didn't say that, it's more of a mix

>It would be really interesting to see you prove your points
>he said, while making Sup Forums tier statements with nothing to back them up

Yeah no thanks I'll pass

>he's never had ceviche

fucking amerifats

all the food from there is fucking shit for its price. there are hundreds of places with betters doughnuts.
this place supposedly represents canada, but only ever hires foreign pooinloos for slave wages.
fuck that shithole.

Why are americans unable to write even their native language?

u having a laugh bud? name me the hundreds of places that have better doughnuts?

You retarded faggots still haven't given me any examples.

I ain't even trolling.
How are Hispanic countries unlike Canada and Australia in terms of being culturally gutted, rehashed versions of their founding European colonizer?

>this place supposedly represents canada, but only ever hires foreign pooinloos for slave wages
If only white people were as skilled at running donut shops as Pajeet.

Why isn't it Mister Donuts ?

off the top of my head from hongcouver
cartems
honey doughnuts
lee's
duffin's
lucky's

Dunkin Donuts is also overrated and not that great.

its not even about white people, its about them abusing the immigration system so that they can increase their profits.

>this place supposedly represents canada, but only ever hires foreign pooinloos for slave wages

And it's also owned by an American company now.

I've been to a Tim Horton's in Montréal. Tasted like shit.
Seriously? Half cream hald coffee in a huge mug?

good. its just as shit as bugerking.
they were made for each other.

I also assume their French sounds like gibberish to you.

Heyheyheyhey I still have some Pokemon doodad I got in a kid's meal there back in the day. Let's not knock on Burger King.

>Heyheyheyhey I still have some Pokemon doodad I got in a kid's meal there back in the day. Let's not knock on Burger King.

This tb.h, when I was about 11 I visited the USA and got a nice Pokémon figurine at Burger King. I had seen the commercial earlier and managed to convince my parents to go there

They have an accent which isn't that hard to understand
Like half the city is anglophone anyway

I've heard that Quebecois French is closer to the language as it was spoken in Louis XIV's time that modern European French.

It was a plastic Pokeball with a fake gold plated Pokemon trading card in it.

Yeah Québécois claim that but it's not that simple. Québécois kept a lot of archaisms from the XVII th century but on the other hand, it evolved in its own path with other influences, mostly english

Yes they have a lot of old words, but they also have a lot of unnecessary English loan words.

Post-Revolution French governments carried out a series of language reforms to standardize the language and eliminate regional dialects; that should also be kept in mind.

This thing. Apparently recalled after some kids got their noses caught in them and almost suffocated.

>Québécois claim that
Why would they? It's not like it's a good thing.

Now, I was like 11 at the time so this problem doesn't make much sense to me, but I guess maybe preschoolers were doing this? If so, why would you give one of those to a 3 year old anyway?

What if it was their older brother/sister's Pokeball?