What am I doing wrong Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ix8mRw993tM
youtube.com/results?search_query=pick up japanese girls
dailystormer.com/jewish-young-turks-and-the-armenian-genocide/
youtube.com/watch?v=Q8HKr306u_s
youtube.com/watch?v=A7DDYNJqKzk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Maybe you shouldn't start approaching women walking on the street? That's weird as fuck.

We all know what the first response will be but I might as well say it

"You're being Turkish"

Do you speak Japanese?

>Turkey
That's what you're doing wrong. Go be born something better

Not yet. I just talk to them in English

why the fuck did you move there?
do you have a job?

just say "konichiwa kawaiko chan"

You are supposed to run after them, they are being coy.

There you go. Most cannot speak it and thus are shy.

You don't aproach a woman holding a knife while muttering ficki ficki.

failed uni
training in my uncle's restaurant

Lol another failure packing up and moving to Japan

Why does this happen so much

Is this your uncle's restaurant?

I don't particularly have an interest in Japan. My parents just thought it would be a good idea because my uncle lives there already and it would get me out of the house

It's similar.

Please give me things to say to Japanese girls when they walk by.

I always suspected the jap poster here was a dirty Turk piece of shit. Go home, all women find you disgusting

>jew

I always suspected the Dutch poster here was a dirty Turk piece of shit. Go home, all women find you disgusting

"You wanna buy a watch"

Tell them you are Italian.

>it's another Israeli Arab who hates Turks because he is an Arab

I don't hate Turks, I hate all Muslims and I'm not an Israeli Arab.

>can't even reply right

Typical subhuman kike. I'm Dutch, but just fucking hate kikes.

「いらっしゃいませ!」 seems most fit in your position

Sure thing Muhammad, you're as white as the shit I just took

>I'm not an Arab
>but 20% of my country is
Sure thing, Muhammad.

>suspected
I bet you were 1000% sure.

I can't read it. Please tell it to me in Roman letters and I will say it next time

Poo

Yes Cletus, I'm a Muslim hating Arab and our Arabs definitely know how to use computers. You're a very smart guy and not a typical American.

Irasshaimase!
It is the normal thing to say to girls that walk by your store/restaurant

Ok. I will practice it.
Thanks for actually helping instead of posting dumb anti-Turk memes.

It's not a meme, I hate you and hope you die

>Irasshaimase
that means welcome to the store you idiot, it's not something you use for picking up

>pretends to hate Islam once someone calls him out for being an Arab
>come on goys, its 2016, why don't you believe me?!

>guiz look what a good tr0ll I am

Babies first day on Sup Forums?

Kokujin getting what they deserve lmao

Ok. If you're go good in Japanese, what do I say to a girl on the street?

Now I know why jap-posts are so shit.

Just ask them to Hiroshima their slanted pussies and then go home mehmet.

breh, I had to spend 9 months in the army because of Islam, the Israeli probably spent 3 years.
This is no joke.

Why don't you just realize that girls on the street don't want to be approached by strangers you fucking creep
Go to a bar or club, that's why they exist

Just rape them

>they just start walking faster

lol

you're literally a jew. Throughout the last 2,000 years whenever any person in the western hemisphere got upset at another person so much that they wanted to use the most degrading insult they could think of they used a single word to fully convey how much of a piece of shit they thought the other person was

they called them a jew.

I'm Muslim so I don't drink alcohol.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ix8mRw993tM

I'm not defending Islam. He just hates Turks because Arabs hate Turks. Israel and Turkey have pretty positive relations. It's the Arab Israelis that hate Turkey.

Yep, 3 years of getting shit on and yelled at but you meet the best friends you'll have there so it's not so bad. I've always hated Muslims. I got curious and read the Quran once and decided anyone who follows something like this has to be evil or mentally ill.

>Muslims
>knowing how to act civil

youtube.com/results?search_query=pick up japanese girls

>Doesn't drink alcohol, but sexually harasses strangers
Allahu Snackbar my pious friend

Lol angry Turk, make up your subhuman mind am I a Jew or Arab?

You do know according to every poll everyone hates you even more then Jews right? Like you people are literally monkey shit.

Thank you. I will try these during my break tomorrow. Our shop is on a busy street so there are many girls to talk to.

3 fucking years, well at least your army is first world with good facilities. I'm just happy to be still alive and in one piece. I was catching illegal muslims for months on the border, it was surreal.
The Turkish border guards looked brown as fuck, they would also beat up, rob and rape the refugees if they got their hands on them first.

not the same person, jew.

Don't click on those pathetic David Bond vids haha, he picks up 5/10 girls or pays hookers to hide his emptiness

You're turks, and most of people from your cunt aren't respectable in other countries. See : France, Germany

You didn't move there for work, you moved there for girls you fucking weeaboo failure, girls are all you're talking about, that's the only reason you care to learn the language

Accept your life for what it is

>I'm Muslim so I don't drink alcohol.
>I approach to random girls on street to fuck with them.

the fuck dude.

>brown
>Turkish
>sub human
Hated everywhere

My brother lived in Germany for some time and he said it was very easy to find German girls even as a Turk.
That's why I am sad no Japanese girls will talk to me.

Yeah Muslims are the biggest pieces of shit on the planet, how they treat their own people says everything about these animals. Ever get to beat/kill any Muslims?

Ok well you're still a Muslim piece of shit and should be flushed down the toilet. You can call me a Jew all you want but you still follow a pedophile war lord who sucked little boys penis, fucked a 9 year old girl, and thought he was possessed by a demon.

Jews are just Arabs who worship a different god
You're both sub-human and worthy of nothing less than extermination

I never said anything about you, jew. I mentioned a fact. Why so mad though, jew?

because your icecream troll is too anoying

Try to dress like it's otaku cosplay fest

dont come off too strong
asian women hate that

Yeah we're so similar, Arabs are also known for having respectable careers like doctors and lawyers, going to Ivy League schools, and inventing many technological and medical advancements

I'm not mad Muhammad, I'm also just stating facts. Muslims are subhuman shit. If you follow someone like Muhammad you should be exterminated for the good of the world.

>f-fucking Muslims. I'm so glad to be a white Greek.

no, we would just tell them HALT! tell them to sit down, while holding back our german shepherd. We wouldn't even point our guns at them.
They had this look of absolute relief once they found they were in Greece, they were all like "PLS DONT MAKE ME GO BACK TO TURKEY NOT GOOD THERE!", like screaming, completely surreal.

>you should be exterminated for the good of the world
hahahahaha. Ok, jew.

Overall they are white than your average Turk

Turkish people are one of the most popular foreigners among girls though. We can't distinguish them from other westerners especially when they speak in English anyway.

Great bait

boring

I said "among girls" and it's true. I think turkish women are not popular here so I can't say Turkish people are popular though.

Yeah loving around Muslims is a hell not even other Muslims want to live. They'd rather go to the west and defend Islam from a distance while hailing the country they are in.

I got to beat one Pali pretty bad, fucker tried to get in to the border with no information or papers and we told him to come back so he got in my face yelling Arabic and I hit him a couple times and the coward backed down and left.

Hats you're future Muhammad, literally everyone hate you an unreal amount. You're savages animals not meant for this planet. The sooner you're removed the better.

Lets be honest, can we really connect the "Jews" of today with the Jews of antiquity?
After all, we know who the REAL Jews are.

ok, jew ;)

Yes, that thing you ignore, science, proved it repeatedly

Okay you're a savage and have holocaust pics saved, what you think I haven't seen that before or can't do the same to you? I just know you're a subhuman Muslim who'll forever be below me and the rest of the world. Hopefully one day I get to murder your Pali family and take their house :)

dailystormer.com/jewish-young-turks-and-the-armenian-genocide/
Daily reminder that Ataturk was a Jew and Jews and Turks are BFFs.

You must have pretty white shit then

You moved to Japan without reading up on Japanese culture? Approaching strangers, especially women, that way is not normal over there.

Most people barely speak English and are too shy to even try it.

Also being Turkish obviously doesn't help.

>daily stormer

Great source

I was just pointing out how the local population took delight in seeing jews humiliated to reinforce my earlier statement about jews being considered vile and subhuman, no need to be so butthurt shlomo ;)

>"jews" call themselves scientists
>publish report saying they are jews
Nice try, "Schlomo." Go back to space you shapeshifting annunaki.

i hope everyone will ignore you there.
stupid turk

Just come up without a second thought and stanrt talking about random shit
Oh and you have to be white enough in order for it to work :^)
youtube.com/watch?v=Q8HKr306u_s

Sage

And that's your future Muhammad, I already take every chance I get to make Muslims life harder and so do Europeans. You animals literally swim to Europe and beg for food, doesn't get any lower.

>everything I disagree with is a Jewish conspiracy!!

Typical subhuman Muslim logic. I can't wait for the day you're all removed and killed slowly and painfully. Now you go back home to turkey you shit skinned hairy abomination

FUCKING WESTERNERS
DELETE THIS

ok, jew ^^

wtf, who drinks every day. pretty sure that's problematic.

This

Ok subhuman Muslim piece of shit.

The problem is the way of asking out. Asian women hate to be spoken suddenly by strangers. They will feel pissed off. When I walked around with a Swedish guy (he was tall, had blonde hair and blue eyes) and tried to ask women the way to the station, they ignored us. I've never experienced like that when I'm alone and ask Japanese women the direction, so I guess they feel fear of foreigners, and I understand their feelings.

Are you speaking Japanese?

>be Japanese woman living in Japan
>walking down street and T*rk starts screaming kebab at me
>start walking faster

Stay jelly Itachi
youtube.com/watch?v=A7DDYNJqKzk