AMD's made millions of fuck ups covered in false hype and advertising before, but for sure, they wont fail this time!

>AMD's made millions of fuck ups covered in false hype and advertising before, but for sure, they wont fail this time!

Why do we keep falling for it?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/X86-64
youtube.com/watch?v=gnZ9cYXczQU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oh good, another ryzen thread

gabriel is shit. she ruined the whole episode and now she's trying to ruin computer builds

GET HYPED
RYZEN RYZEN RYZEN RYZEN RYZEN RYZEN RYZEN RYZEN RYZEN RYZEN RYZEN RYZEN RYZEN RYZEN RYZEN RYZEN RYZEN RYZEN RYZEN RYZEN RYZEN RYZEN RYZEN RYZEN RYZEN RYZEN RYZEN RYZEN RYZEN RYZEN RYZEN RYZEN RYZEN RYZEN RYZEN RYZEN RYZEN RYZEN RYZEN RYZEN RYZEN RYZEN RYZEN RYZEN RYZEN RYZEN RYZEN RYZEN RYZEN RYZEN RYZEN RYZEN RYZEN RYZEN RYZEN RYZEN RYZEN RYZEN RYZEN RYZEN RYZEN RYZEN RYZEN RYZEN RYZEN RYZEN RYZEN RYZEN RYZEN RYZEN RYZEN RYZEN RYZEN RYZEN RYZEN RYZEN RYZEN RYZEN RYZEN RYZEN RYZEN RYZEN RYZEN RYZEN RYZEN RYZEN RYZEN RYZEN RYZEN RYZEN RYZEN RYZEN RYZEN RYZEN RYZEN RYZEN RYZEN RYZEN RYZEN RYZEN RYZEN RYZEN RYZEN RYZEN RYZEN RYZEN RYZEN RYZEN RYZEN RYZEN RYZEN RYZEN RYZEN RYZEN RYZEN RYZEN RYZEN RYZEN RYZEN RYZEN RYZEN RYZEN RYZEN RYZEN RYZEN RYZEN RYZEN RYZEN RYZEN RYZEN RYZEN RYZEN RYZEN RYZEN RYZEN RYZEN RYZEN RYZEN RYZEN RYZEN RYZEN RYZEN RYZEN RYZEN

The RX480 was pretty decent, lived up to the hype if you didn't go in expecting them to release a 1080 for $200.

>ITS GONNA BE A 980 BUT FOR $200!
>JK ITS JUST A 970, IT TOOK US 2 YEARS TO CATCH UP WITH NVIDIA

never forget

DAMAGE CONTROL

This.

Can't you shitpost about something else OP?

t. amdfag

Gaburiiruu~

>IT TOOK US 2 YEARS TO CATCH UP WITH NVIDIA
Bullshit, the r9 390 was always a worthy competitor.

Nobody's falling for it. All the AMD fans on here are paid shills.

As long as you were okay with your house burning down, sure.

Because Intel are jews selling overpriced shit. At least Ayymd sells trash at a reasonable price.

At least post the correct picture.

>implying OP isn't an Intel shill

It doesn't run any hotter than the 980ti.

>Intel shills
>posting weebshit

No, he's just a loser.

Falling for what though? Looks like they made a better chip that's cheaper to boot this time, so why wouldn't I buy it?

Is Intel a fucking sports team now? We have to root for the big fucking sore loser because muh legacy or some shit?

Fuck this bait.

Intel shills BTFO by AMD and don't know what to do so they go all I'm With Her, the thread.

tfw AMD created 64 bit
tfw AMD created vulkan (mantle)
tfw AMD gave us freesync
tfw AMD gave us l3/l4 cache when intel only gave us l2
tfw AMD embedded the northbridge into the cpu for faster i/o
tfw AMD embedded the GPU to create the APU
tfw AMD is constantly putting its hardware in the software level
tfw AMD stopped the israeli based Intel from becomming a monopoly since the dawn of the holohoax

>competition isn't good for the market, i better pay up to intel that 700 dollars because of AMD's track record, i'll call it personal insurance they'll see, heheh, a fool parts easily with his money heh? not me heh

>AMD created 64 bit
If you wanted that to be correct, you should made it more specific, because that as it's written isn't true. At all.

>muh competition

Just because you put a retard in a wheelchair against a 7 foot black man in a game of basketball doesn't mean you have competition

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/X86-64

can't wait to hear what secret knowledge that some asshole on Sup Forums has over a peer-reviewed wiki

fuck off shill

they made the 64 bit version of x86, not so much 64 bit it self.

and even though they did all those things they were unable to be a realistic competitor for intel making intel a legal monopoly
after all what is weak competition if not no competion

vigne > the rest

AMD64

DELLEEEETTTT DIS

youtube.com/watch?v=gnZ9cYXczQU

I see you and raise you.

I'd just like to interject for moment. What you're refering to as x86, is in fact, amd64, or as I've recently taken to calling it, x86 plus AMD. amd64 is not an architecture unto itself, but rather another example of a fully functioning x86 system made useful by the AMD 64-bit extensions, instructions and vital architecture comprising a fully new architecture as defined by the IEEE.
Many computer users run a modified version of the amd64 system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of amd64 which is widely used today is often called x64, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the amd64 system, developed by the AMD Company.
There really is an amd64, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Intelâ„¢ is the CPU: the piece in the system that allocates the machine's power to the apps that you run. The CPU is an essential part of an operating computer, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete 64-bit AMD architecture. Intel is normally used in combination with the amd64 instruction set: the whole system is basically AMD with x86 added for retrocomputing, or amd64/Intel. All the so-called Intel CPUs are really CPUs from AMD!

>Why do we keep falling for it?
You buy Microsoft's crap year after year and you have the gall to ask that?

Another meme machine
>Doesnt know benchmarks are out
>Hasnt even thought to Google
>Is too much of a meme lord to realise the hype is justified by the real world results

>and even though they did all those things they were unable to be a realistic competitor for intel making intel a legal monopoly

They start working that today :^)

They've made a few, but they've made many good decisions

The most recent were vulkan and dx12