INTEL BTFO. RYZEN BEATS BABY LAKE ON GAMING PERFORMANCE

Not even their "real world gayming" benchmarks did it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2Fy87gUVisQ
wccftech.com/amd-ryzen-7-1700-gaming-performance-benchmarks-leak/
youtu.be/QN2X16Aqwls?t=11m5s
youtube.com/watch?v=niVGhThMo5E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Trips confirm. Intelcucks forever and always BTFO.

>not 144hz
into the trash it goes.

Intel i7-7700K was clocked @4.2Ghz

Ryzen 1700X at stock speeds @3.4Ghz

Have you ever seen such beauty?

DELETE THIS

Clearly fake clickbait. Ryzen will smash Intel without the need for this kind of nonsense.

Sauce? I thought the 1700X would be a bit slower for gayming.

It was a video benchmark released today. MemeTube was quick to remove it.

Here:

youtube.com/watch?v=2Fy87gUVisQ

DELET THIS!

>different scenes

topkek

>literally blind

Keep getting cucked by jewtel

NOOOO DELET

>Stock ryzen clocked lower than stock 7700k
>Potentially can OC further
>95w R5 will still probably beat the 7700k and for $259

At this point AMD doesn't need to beat them anymore in raw benchmarks. They win the performance per dollar, and that has been always the selling point of AMD.

Ryzen is like the good old Ahtlon back in the day.

i didn't know GTA was so CPU bound

That's fake, look at caches

All these dubs and trips of truth

>Ryzen is only about 5 frames faster

This literally means nothing, Intel is still superior to PooMD.

Less is more, g-goy!

>g-goy!

It is. It's even more crazy on Battlefield 1 or CSGO.

Poor faggot, you deserve monopoly prices and buttrape.

>Mfw imagining breaking the 1000 fps barrier on CS:GO with an 1800x

Nah I call bullshit, look at how there's more detail on the Intel side. There are more background props and distance of view (or whatever they call it) is more detailed. This is clearly staged to make Intel look bad.

And before you say anything, I don't care about brands, I just buy whatever is cheapest and never buy stuff newer than 3 years. Also I don't even game or anything. Pic related is the stuff I purchased for Christmas and it should be proof that I have no reason to shill (brands).

>Nah I call bullshit, look at how there's more detail on the Intel side.
Looks the same to me. Only noticable difference to me is that one is slightly more zoomed in.

CS:GO is just terribly optimized as it runs on a engine that was released in, what, 2004?

On my X5650 the FPS scales pretty much linearly from 2.67GHz to 4.5GHz, from something around 140 to 250-ish on a GTX970 at 1080p max settings.

>distance of view (or whatever they call it)
Almost had it right, it's called Draw distance, but it also known as view distance or render distance.

Oh hell yeah. I have a 3570K and there is a noticeable difference in the amount of fps lag spikes that occur if I OC (4.4GHz) or run stock (3.4GHz).

Given how the 1700 does on average, I think the benchmark can be legit.

really not a shill, but how if comparing to the 7700k for single core performance, aka I play video games and the 7700k for $330 bucks seems fucking hardcore.

GTA has a benchmark built in. Why would you test it in free play

I actually believe it although more info would be good. GTA5 is one of those games that actually use more than 4 cores so no matter what your clock speed is 8c is gonna beat something like 7700k every single time.

Anyone have the Dr. Su thong pics?

Dis. They know that Ryzen is not good in gaming benchmarks, so they use free play to cover this.

>AMD reveals Ryzen
>it "BFTO" Intel
>Meanwhile Intel has had such are large lead, they are now working in more important markets like Mobile
>meanwhile AMD is still stuck on the past

AMD is going to end up like Blockbuster and Eastman Kodak, a failure.

i thought they gave up on mobile and started their diversity program instead

Psh, who even cares about 16fps

>starts shit over a 2fps difference when his platform is "winning"
>says who cares about 16fps when his platform is losing

anyone know when the lower tier ryzen CPUs will be available? specifically the 4 core

^this

They eye can't see past 60 fps, anything higher is irrelevant.

NEVER EVER

>40fps with fraps running? i dont believe it, has science gone too far?

also, nice source

Both of those companies were successes. Not everything has to last multiple lifetimes.

probably because ingame bench will put my cpu up to 60+ fps for extended periods of time but when it comes to gameplay its never above 30

it matters at lower frame rates. 30 FPS is like ~32 milliseconds of frame latency. 60 is ~16 milliseconds. so if you could have 16 more frames on 30 FPS you'd have ~24 frame latency instead of 32. more is pretty much always better so yea additional 16 frames is significant.

how's your c2000 doing pal?

ty ive been too lazy to make one of these

You would only say that if you've never compared 120 FPS and 60 FPS side by side.

Why is the ryzen fanboy black?

Yeeeeeeee boiiiiiiii

Bigger dicks

and low IQ

>lower framerate at higher clocks
>superior

>tfw to smart to get the better value CPU

> 1700, 7700k base, 7700k OC all at within a few fps of each other

can somebody explain to me how GTAV didn't respond whatsoever to an overclock at 1080p?

You people are full of retards to really think that Ryzen would beat a similar priced Intel CPU at gaming.

How stupid can you be? (rhetorical question).

AMD also has never made such claim as you braindead people.

Also, posting a video with no source or proof that the person actually is running a Ryzen CPU.

Here, have something from Currytech then.

>wccftech.com/amd-ryzen-7-1700-gaming-performance-benchmarks-leak/

28fps min.fps to 38fps against a standard clocked i7-7700K.

youtu.be/QN2X16Aqwls?t=11m5s

how sore is your asshole right now?

What's the point you still suck.

>i7-6900K

Like I give a fuck about these kind of Intel CPUs.

Let me repeat it for you retard.

Where are the game benchmarks comparison between the 1700(X) and the i7-7700K which are priced around the same range?

I let you live in your dreams for another week until reviews catch you back to reality.

Cheers

>wccftech

>T-t-that cpu is beating one that's three times the price, it doesn't count!

gonna need so many body bags for 28 Feb, incels will be blowing their brains out all over the place

>"BB-BUHT MUH SINGEL THREAD!!!!11 \:("
AMD beat that shit too lmfao

I give Currytech more credit than some shitters here posting some random video with 0 hints whether it is correct or not.

>28 Feb

Atleast get your date right, retard.
They are gonna be released on 2nd March.
It's amusing to imagine small headed people like you sitting there on the 28th Feb and waiting 24 hours to get nothing at all, because you don't even have basic reading skills.

source? other leak shows worse perf of ryzen 1700

youtube.com/watch?v=niVGhThMo5E

>not even mentioning what specific Kaby Lake was run

Have fun getting it past 4Ghz without resorting to very expensive cooling systems.

>there are retards on the internet who actually do believe that it's gonna be overclockers' dreams even though it is pretty much common sense that the more core the CPU packs, the less headroom for more increase of clock it has.
The thermal leakage power gets out of the hand with a 8core CPU compared with a 4core CPU

so where is proof that he own that cpu? i could make same video with shit like this

Game devs surely are optimizing for multicore AMD64 these days for console's sake.

>what is disabling 4 cores and OC the rest to hell
Anyway it's still crazy how ryzen has beaten intel's latest cpu micro architecture. It's athlon 64 days all over again. Intel is responding by releasing blazing housefires only this time they jizzed shitty TIM making them extra warm and toasty.

You do know the AMD overclocker tool lets you overclock specific cores, right?

So if I want 4 cores, 4 threads overclocked, I can crank those all the way up as high as the silicon will let me, while I keep the other 4 idle and undervolted

Ryzen underperforms on single-threaded shit
also gets much worse results on GTA V

You could even turn off the other 4 cores.

Modest OC solves that.

>Better performance and more cores for less money and with lower TDP
>Intel is still superior

this

I honestly can't tell if user is shilling or actually that fucking stupid.

4.5ghz is it's boost range, i have my 7700k at 5.1 and on an air cooler it doesn't go above 72 - 75c so you're full of shit there. this is also ryzen overclocked vs stock boost, this benchmark shows nothing more than intel has more headroom and could probably beat amd's latest offering.

if you look at the average single core score on userbench yourself for the 7700k you will realise it's 140 and these charts are both bullshit.

bottlenecked by gpu

Is it time to sell my Haswell based rig? or is this gonna be another scam like Bulldozer?

seems as legit as the other benchmarks considering when you look at the averages the numbers are wrong.

wait for vidya benchmarks

Are you literally retard?

Yes, asking things turns me into a retard.

The fuck is wrong with this test? ~40fps drops on 7700k?

filtered

Wait what

TELL ME RIGHT NOW if I should sell my X99 CPU and motherboard while there is still people buying them on eBay

If I can get better frames and +€100 I'll be more than happy

how can you tell? it's not hitting a the frame cap and it's not verifiable that vsync is turned on.

How come their averages are so close but the 1700 has lower peaks and troughs? Something to do with worse single threaded performance maybe?

yeah that's a gamble.

and you're losing out on the platform girth. pci-e, storage, ram

if all you do is fps that platform was overshooting anyways fewer cores higher clocks is best when looking at 6-8 slow cores vs 4 cores on meth

Hard to say since we don't know what CPU you have.
If it's anything under the performance of 5820k/6800k then the answer is yes, sell the damn thing and get Ryzen.
If you have either one of those CPUs or a better one, then don't sell it.

thanks

>>>israel

Mark for benchwaits

wrong he posted screenshot which showed that i7 was clocked at 4.0ghz which is lower than stock 4.5ghz

>I just buy whatever is cheapest and never buy stuff newer than 3 years.
Xeon

>get Ryzen
>Overclock first 4 cores like mad but leave the rest as normal
>get Intel-killing single core performance without having CPU burst into flames

how sound of strategy is it?

Bad. 8 coarz is still 8 coarz.

>i-it's only a few frames guys, d-doesn't matter