I am absolutely sick about racism from western europeans against us eastern europeans

I am absolutely sick about racism from western europeans against us eastern europeans

Fucking hypocrites and btw. Eastern europe is actually really great place for live

Zero shitskins, cheap alcohol, low unemployment and beautiful girls

So kill yoirself you cucked degenarade faggot

That's what you get when you're kind for western animals in times when you can eradicate the filth.

Poland, Czech and Russia had thousands of occasions to genocide western filth, but we were too kind. And now it's repaying us.

>Eastern Europe

Stay in Eastern Europe then you shitcunts. We wouldn't hate you so much if you didn't keep coming to our countries and stealing our jobs. You're just as bad as the muzzies 2BH (no offence).

The only reason Poland exists today is because that "western filth" wanted it so when they won WW1 so you should be grateful Polish shithead.

I'm so glad living standard in Slovenia is actually almost on par with the UK, so I don't have to move to your cunt. Austria is waay better.

But Czechia,Poland, Slovenia and Estonia are western Europe now

>absolutely sick about racism from western europeans against us
>fucking hypocrites
>"shitskins"

wew lad

You do realize they are mostly jesting, right ?

Ya see, a brit can't say anything critical about the immigrant ahmeds and pajeets. He however can complain about Boris and Vladimir. Why ? Because he will not be called racist and get his career and social standing destroyed. The main goal is to crub all immigration and stop the brownies. However we are being thrown under the buss in the process.

It's a spineless thing to do but we are talking about western europe in the end.

Brown and black people are different spicies

So it is not racism

There are like what? 10k czechs in whole UK? And polish people are just ambitious, they will come back to poland but this time with your jobs

:^)

>implying eastern euros aren't racist against southern euros

Ok so maybe you don't groom our children, but you take away jobs from British tradesmen because you do it cheaper (and often better). That's why there's lots of racism from the working class in the UK. I actually don't care about Poles one way or the other though, so please send as many Catholic qts our way as possible (although keep the men at home, Slavic men are perhaps even uglier than Brits).

Yeah, shitposting aside, living in a comfy second-world country like Slovenia would be ideal 2BH. I spent a week in Slovenia and it seemed very nice.

Not sure, the only ones I've met were some guys in the gym who came up to me because I was wearing a Juve shirt with Nedved on the back. I think they thought I was Czech at first, but we had a nice chat. I don't actually have anything against Eastern Euros, one of my preferred immigrant groups.

But user,"racism" implies I'd first have to consider you human

What racism ? """Russophobia""" ? Seriously nobody cares

Also Latvia , Lithuania and Estonia are Northern Europe.

Ans Moscow oblast is Central Europe

>Zero shitskins
Yeah, but Slavs aren't any better. By the way, it's a little hypocritical to call us racist while proclaiming that you're "shitskin free"

>cheap alcohol
I can see how that's a bonus if you live in Eastern Europe...

>low unemployment
That's a lie

>beautiful girls
Bambushkas

more like this

Poland, Czechia, Estonia,Russia, Belarus etc. have low unemployment

You mean babuskas? Btw. Your next generation will alrewdy be mixed with all that rapes