/afr/

African thread!

>Sudan-kun

Ayo wazup my fellow black friends

Hi my melanin enriched gentlemen

>Sudan

Hol you bin sayin we WUZ sheikh an shit...

>tfw no /afr/ in a long while

where muh african niggas at

> My wife's daughter

Kek

anime

you're going to say we're from africa

Hello
Let's keep this one alive. I think the Russian is an honorary African at this point. He provides us with qt anime pics

denunciado

t.alberto barbossa

African "poverty" is a cliché.

they are considered "poor" only because their technology and medicine are not advanced like us, but all african countries are not in famines.

they can eat food too.

They live low quality lives because they're subhuman and can't do better. This is obvious but still.

t.someone previously cucked by a black african male.

The elites are corrupted and don't want to make their country better, they sell every material ressources to europeans, muricans and even chineses just for buy sport deluxe cars destinated to their personnal collection, this is just one exemple.

so i can't understand why they are still whining about colonization, in fact is totally their faults, because they are fucking lazy and egotistical, also they had a shitty mentality before colonization anyway.

the colonization of africa was just a simple conquest on history but they don't want to play with rules, so they make that like if this was a crime against humanity or some shit like that, because that ended recently.

yeah yeah my little nigerian goblin, MUH DICK MUH BULL MUH BLACKED LULZ

but this is actually the reasons why your countries fucking sucks, all your governments are fucking lazy, it's literally the reason why you left your shithole for coming to europe.

bump

Where are you faggs