Better than (((DuckDuckGo)))

>implying you have anything important to do anyway
>implying speed is a good reason to sacrifice privacy
>being a cuck

lad

>sacrificing security for 0.4seconds of convenience
You deserve neither

Searx

This meme needs to die. DDG is not compromised.

UNRELIABLE

IT'S NOT A SOLDIERS GUN

>implying that a for profit org wouldnt sell its users

works fine on my machine

Seconded

this

This is why you don't give out legit answers because they become normie and retarded

Thirded.

Works (fast) on my machine.

>implying they have something to sell.

>not just using "Last visited pages" or "New tab page" as start page

TIGHT TOLERANCES

>self-described as "hackable"
>secure and private

>not just making your own page with neat buttons that redirect to pages you often visit and changing the path of new tab to your index.html

webm related

>full 1 second delay between click and page load

slow internets right now sorry pham, also piece of shit laptop (that's mostly the reason tbqh)

Is that just an animation on the button click or is it a real loading bar for the page?

Just an animation that I stole from some poor sob's material design css file that also requires jquery. The css is called "materialize", I combined it with my original css, the materialize is used SOLELY for the orange highlight on click/hold, jquery is required to have it start from cursor position. The date and clock is my hacked up javascript also. Clock only updates every 17 miliseconds, since 60Hz = 16.6ms + multiplying 17 cycles through all possible digits and the faster the clock updates the more processing power it uses. Using Roboto-Light font.

>now noticed that shadows are missing from last 3 buttons but only when there's no text

How in the ...
They're under .div, not .a, I don't understand.

CSS is dumb.

>cant even use original code

Like I was going to study motherfucking JavaScript to figure out how to start a CSS transition from cursor position.
The transition part is easy, the rest,.. not so much.

Is this the кoт thread?

For those smearing DuckDuckGo, you haven't used it lately.

A M A Z I N G

Only if you feed your cats a nutritional balanced raw diet. They love the stuff.

You can use it on searx, which is better.

Searx is slower and even less reliable.

We all need to accept that tinfoil search engines will never be able to surpass google.

Searx is superior. Deal with it.

It was literally unavailable for an entire day a couple days ago.

Deal with it. Use StartPage as backup.