He imagined himself saving that girl in school from danger

>he imagined himself saving that girl in school from danger

>he hoped he would die in the process

>he imagined himself playing his favorite songs in front of his old class

CANNOT FABRICATE

It's actually normal for men to fantasize about saving their family/peers/random people from danger.

We're pack animals and driven to show that we're important to our group.

>he imagined he could dance like a pro

>this Finn imagined that he could sneak into his highschool sweetheart's room in the middle of the night from the window and make sweet, young love

>he imagined himself protecting a cute girl in a post apocalyptic scenario

>he imagined that demons would teleport in and announce that he was the reincarnation of a God and then everyone would have to respect him

faggot

>he imagined a character that would run alongside his parent's car on long journeys and do flips and tricks and shit off of signs and railings

I did this

>he hoped that one guy turned out to be gay

I still miss him

Oh everybody did that

Who didn't?

>he imagined his crush accepting his confession, them dating, having the perfect relationship, going on dates, having fun, losing their virginity to each other, getting married, living the perfect fairy tale future and being successful together in the perfect relationship.

I-I'm not alone??!

I even used my index and middle finger to be the character.

>he imagined stopping time and fucking girls only to resume time and sortof watch them be extremely confused as to why they feel weird

>he imagined himself shooting up his school

... and they all woke up.

wow
those were good times la'

ow the edge

>he imagined himself bending his science teacher over on a desk and fucking her infront of the entire class

>he imagined himself as God.

>he imagined himself getting fucked by the teachers

This is me

I finished school 6 years ago and I still wank to my teachers

>He imagined himself fucking all female teachers he found even slightly attractive

These threads always remind me how remarkably similar a lot of people actually are, more than they think

This is a common one for a lot of people. Funny thing is by the time I became a proficient enough musician to gig the "buzz" was mostly gone.

I don't most people in general are similar to Sup Forums regulars. We're united as outcasts here so there's a ton of common ground among us.

OH MY GOSH I DID THAT! He was actually my imaginary friend and when I grew out of him, he got married and moved to a beach side house in Brazil with his newly found wife and had three kids. I haven't visited him in a while I should go see him

>he isn't still to this day 100% convinced he is in fact a living god
cuck

>he imagined himself getting raped by the boys during PE

I did that too. My right hand was called Beef Wellington and his older brother (my other hand) was called Semore Wellington. One day I burned Beef on a hot plate and got a major blister and then I never really saw him again.

>he imagined he was in a music video where he portrays some badass and the girl he likes is watchng it

>he imagined he could timestop to fuck every girl

Me

>not imaging yourself saving a woman from danger

topfag
saving women from danger is one of the most basic, healthy instincts a man can have

>that one math teacher in highschool who talked more about working out than math
>would stand up at the whiteboard and write up equations while we all stared at her delicious ass
>she wore tight jeans or yoga pants every single day

that was a good class

all the time, especially my milf theatre teacher with the enourmous rack

>he imagined jumping off a cliff while listening to his favourite song

>he imagined himself saving that girl in school from danger
>He imagined assaulting her after her false sense of security

>mfw I did this constantly
I never thought about this, am I sick?

>he got married and moved to a beach side house in Brazil with his newly found wife and had three kids. I haven't visited him in a while I should go see him

What the fuck Hans

;_;

upvoted

all me wtf

I more so had the dream of scoring the winning goal in a big football game and her cheering me on.

Something like that.

Even though I am much better mentality than I was way long ago and I do not think seriously about this, I still sometimes for the lulz thinking about ending it to this album. It's kind of therapeutic now because it reminds me of how much I have grown.

See above ^ I was quite the character when I was younger.

Severe autism

>he imagined being at a school assembly and the principal announcing that you had the biggest penis in school while everyone gasps in amazement and the chicks staring in lust at you

that was just you m8

>mfw some girls in elementary school asked that they heard I had the biggest dick, cause my turk friend told them so
>mfw I was embarrased and mumbled that I'm proud to have the biggest dick
>mfw smalldicked in fact

Fuck

>imagine myself going up to that hot bitchy popular girl during school assembly
>freeze time
>pull down her skirt
>FUCK HER RIGHT IN THE PUSSY.jpg
>cum on her face and mess her hair up, maybe smudge her makeup a little
>pick her up and put her right in front of the podium with legs spread
>clean up and go back to my seat
>unfreeze time
>play along as everyone freaks out
>imagine the fallout and massive upset this would cause and how it would destroy her life

all the goddamn time

That's too close to home for me.

Universal ones imo

>leave traces of your cum

A simple call to the police would be an easier to get yourself arrested. Why must Americans conceive such convoluted ploys just because they want to end up being fucked Tyrone in jail?

>girls were bitchy to him in school

Lel BETA

>That friendly MILF p.e. teacher

I still fap to her sometimes

>he imagined himself having a bright future

Huh, that is a good point Pierre I will have to rethink this. Leave it up to a Frenchman to factor semen into the equation.

not to me specifically, just in general you know?

>he dreamed that he would suddenly become super rich by some miracle and move to a modern villa in the tuscan hillside and tend to an olive orchard nearby for fun and have a scruffy little dog that would carry the bucket for the olives and he would meet a italian girl who was no more than a 7/10 and she wasn't perfect but she loved him for who he was and they'd get married and live in a house together and have a daughter and gave her a perfect life and they would grow old together and he would pass away and his grave site would overlook his olive orchard and his grandkids would bring their grandkids to see his grave and leave flowers.

What a fool

my fetish desu, those japs do good JAV about it.

literally all me

True story but I somehow might've had one of the biggest.

Aside from hiring some girl to disseminate those rumors about you (so "American Pie 1" style I suppose), how would one let on this fact about himself to others, without being too direct about it ?

I-I just want girls to do one-night stands with me just for them to test out a big dick or something ;-;. Wish I could've been their little HS experiment. Don't judge.

>he imagined girls would talk with him without a disgusted look painted on their faces

What a fool I was.

Made me shed a tear, beautiful.

It's better when you let it die as a fantasy though.

I actually did it IRL and i still feel the cringe going through my spine when i remember it

No

Noooo
Noooooooo

And now only killing yourself could be the true remedy to freeing yourself from that cringe.

Actually no

Had some rather vivid fantasies of torturing my bully though. As in cut skin open pour salt in the wounds while raping him with a cucumber kind of torture.

>He imagined himself having a cute family with her crush
>He imagined himself leaving their daughters in school before going to work
>He imagined himself having a nice house with a big garden and a pool, having fun with them
>He imagined himself sleeping next to their crush, just after the night kiss

>tfw I was bullied by attractive girls in high school
Not even in the sexy "you're my man slave, like my feet" kind of way either. They just legitimately wanted me to feel bad.

i imagined to have super powers and beating the shit out of my bullies

For some reason I imagined protecting people I didn't like and then if I ended up masturbating, it was often about people I didn't like having sex. No wonder I turned out so fucked up.

>he imagined himself somehow he is the only male left in earth so all grills want to fuck him

I still imagine that shit lmao

>he still dreams about being a god's messenger who have the power to control the world as he wishes by the power of destruction

god i'm such a edgylord
i'm glad and don't live in rio otherwise i'd probably get a gun and fucking kill myself

i still do that

>he imagined himself as a magician and made a magic on his crush to love him just to know how does it feel

always imagined doing it at the talent show

It was a beauty

>Be in 8th grade
>Here we celebrate an "english day" for cultural activities and stuff
>Ever since i first took a guitar in my hands i dreamed of performing in one of those
>The opportunity came, i told the teacher and he added me to the program
>Practice for a whole month before at least 2 hours every day

And here starts the magic
>Teacher tells me it's gonna be in thursday
>I get my mom to iron my hair and leave it straight like a real rockstar
>Get in the bus to school, everyone quietly looks at me like a weirdo
>Get to school with the guitar and everything ready
>"Oh sorry user we had to postpone it for tomorrow because reasons"
Fuck me already

>Tomorrow comes
>Get my mom to iron my hair again and all that jazz
>Get called to start preparations and stuff
>I get on the stage for preparations, play a bit and jump (i love to jump)
>Stage is made out of some shitty wood and lets out some shaddy noises when i jumped
>There's this guy with really dense sideburns in charge of audio and shit
>He screams at me and tells me to get off and that i'll break it
No previous practice for me

So now for the actual gig
>Get called to the stage
>When i'm up i look at this qt i liked, she looked really excited and gave me a great smile of encouragement
>Everything ready, i'm alone with my guitar and sideburns bro in charge of the drum backing track
>Backtrack starts playing, first 30 seconds go great
>Lyrics start
>Mess them up right at the start
Don't mind don't mind not like anyone knows how they go anyways
>Chorus comes
>Make some cool moves
>Suddenly i step on the cable connecting the guitar and amp
When this happened my mind went white, i legit stood for 5 seconds without knowing what happened. When i realized i crouched to pick up the cable and i realized my hand was trembling like crazy.

I feel for you user.

I actually did. But i have a band and they came to see me.

Does it count if the danger is a bee and you are 8 years old?

>after fighting with my trembling hand i manage to reconnect the cable
>Completely lost the timing of the backing track
>Improvised and started playing from where i calculated it should be
Mind you, i couldn't synchronize with the backing track after that

>Keep playing anyways
>Mind went blank and hands are cold, keep going regardless
>Solo is coming
>Try to make some more cool moves and bring up the heat again
>Step on the cable again
This time i let out a heartfelt autist scream "JUEPUTA!" (fuck)
>Can't find the strenght to crouch and pick the cable again
>Another bro in the backstage comes to rescue, picks it up and fixes the cable so that it won't be desconnected if i step on it again
>Solo is lost, play a last chorus + outro and finish

Did i tell you i planned to do 2 songs? When i finished the first one i said

>Want another one?
Everyone replied in unison: "NO"
>Ok i'll do another one

>Start playing the other song
>It's calmer and doesn't require any wild moves, i'm doing fine
>Bridge+solo come, try to bring the heat back
>Mess up horribly in the playing, completely fucked that solo
I believe the pain was reflected in my face by that moment, remember the smiling qt? I looked back at her.
Her smile was gone.
I'll never forget that expression of pity mixed with disdain.

>Limp through the rest of the song
>Finish and get off the stage
>Look at sideburns bro
>He makes a face of utter rejection, looks at me and shakes his head

I proceeded to sit on a corner, away from everybody while the event passed.
People were kind enough to not bother me too much about it.
Up to this day, the thorn still stabs my heart

s-stop it...

>he imagined himself being a Stone Cold Steve Austin and not giving a fuck about the school rules
What a little bastard.

Bump I want to feel more feels.

>he dreamed that he'd get warped to another dimension full of spaceships and superpowers and meet a qt and have an adventurous life traveling throughout a bizarre dimension with her

>he imagined that he would impress his high school crush by casually mentioning that he was a titled chess player on the fifth date

>He imagined an earthquake happening and saving his crush from falling debris

>He imagined himself being very sick in the hospital and everyone showing concern for him

>He imagined stopping terrorists with the knowledge he got from a couple of youtube videos about self defense

feels

sorry man, I guess I'm lucky my talent show experience went okay. At least you got trips though

>He imagined himself behind a heavy machine gun killing doon coons.

I've done this so many times

Ow this hurts to read

>he imagined himself as the foreign exchange student in japan with lots a qt nip friends

I don't like the have a daughter part but that's pretty nice.

The combination of the first two hits too hard, mang.