You can only post in this thread if your country has a meme version of itself. Pic related

You can only post in this thread if your country has a meme version of itself. Pic related.

2.Meme version of your country

yes

Hey there.
We even have one for the north and one for the south.

I suppose Canada counts.

USA 2bh

Posting

Every country bordering us except Israel.
>Sudan
>Libya
>Gaza

Flanders is meme us tBh

only wallonia

yes

Denmark.

but libya used to be way better than egypt

It didn't

Romanian here, sup

t danish cuckstamp flag

Ireland 2bh.
Although are colonies are also pretty meme.

We're nothing like you, kill yourself

He could be from Belfast though

The north is nothing like the republic

I didn't mean it offensively but you literally are. Irish and British culture is interchangeable, and unique to our Islands.

As someone who has lived in both, English culture is utterly different, you would have the same experience if you tried living in Cork or wherever

Visited both Ireland and Northern Ireland recently. Didn't notice any difference other than NI using freedom units and the Queen's money.

How so? Aren't they Irish too?

No, only 40% of Northern Ireland is Irish

Where in England though? The SE is kind of it's own thing, I agree, and our culture has been shaped differently by the past 100 years or so.. But things like the humble pub, sense of humour and shit you will find in small villages all over these islands.

Manchester for some months

and I'm really sorry about the other 60%. public opinion towards NI isn't great btw. We all like to pretend it doesn't exist.

Please take the 60% back

>landlocked
>landcucked
>managed to be the bottom bitches in their own empire
>periodically flooded by rapefugees
>has a masked gipsy as a PM

I quite like Manchester. How does it compare to Dublin? I think that's kind of the only fair comparison to make. Out in the Lancs sticks you'd probably find it similar to home.

I've only visited Ireland btw, never lived there, so maybe I missed some of the subtleties.

are you sure Lithuanians arent niggers in disguise?

wew, pic related

People live very poorly compared to Dublin, everyone seems very unhappy, there's nothing wrong with both of us being different, I like English culture as something unique and different, apologies for the angry response initially

lol no it's fine. it was a slightly baity post especially given the """banter""" here on int. I still think you're overstating the differences but whatever. Should visit your country again soon

oh also english is like the furthest removed from irish as it goes, I agree.. wales and scotland are somewhere between. different shades kind of thing.

why did you guys seperate, arent you all Serbs?

and the meme version of moldavia is transnistria

Mountain Serbs woke up one morning and decided they are Monteniggers and have nothing to do with us

nah transnistria is meme soviet like belarus

we are the meme

A bit more complicated.
Montenegro had an independence referendum in 1992 in which 95.96% voted to stay with Serbia.
Serbia and Montenegro were two federal states.
One state has 15x the population and economy of the other one.
How do you allocate political power?
A federal country is run by majority vote, how do you get majority vote if there are only two states? Consensus it is then. But reaching consensus is not that easy. Both states essentially have veto power.
There were plans to remedy this by turning it into a country more unified than a federation, but not quite unitary, a regionalised state like Italy, Spain and Ethiopia (to name a few).
However it didn't work out because of the war, economic sanctions and the whole shitstorm.
Around 2000, Milo Djukanovic, the dictator of Montenegro shed his Serbhood to become a full Montenegrin.
It was decided in 2003 that in order to work things out it should become like a confederation, and confederations are easily breakable.
The NATO secretary general was there to make sure the state of the union would be reevaluated in 3 years.
This was done unconstitutionally, because it wasn't given either to the national assemblies, or on a referendum, but was just signed by the ruling politicians.
So after the 3 year period, they held in independence referendum. Which featured voter bribing, extortion and general election fraud.
The final result was 0.5% in favor of independence, and we just let them split for fear of being bombed... again.

Australia?

We are our own meme

1. Spain
2. Alberto Barbosa homeland

They're a weird country, alright. They've existed since the 8th century, yet they died out completely and got resettled by Serbs, Romanians and Turks. Then they assimilated some Slovenians and Italians. Then they declared all Bosnians are actually Croats, especially since they're Muslim, cause Islam is the favoured religion of the Catholic Croats (whose language still shows clear indices that they were Orthodox in the past). Just a clusterfuck of a country without a real identity.

How can one country be as based as sLOVEnia?

Hey, that's our meme-country!