1. flag
2. Fuck this gay earth

1. USA
2. Everything happens for a reason

Also my motto. Just picked this up relatively recently

bump

>flag
>violent traditionalism
Basically, I think every degenerate should die.

1. Flag
2. Life sucks then you die

Protestant Traditionalism

If there's something wrong do something about it
If you can't, then there's no reason to worry about it

1. Flag
2. Pessimism

#YOLO

1. Flag
2. Memehilism

1- Italy
2- Some people aren't born to be happy, due to a series of circumstances. Everyone's degree of happiness is decided by two spinning wheels.
The first one determines who you are and how you evolve, the second what your perceived goal in life is.

The closest to eachother the two results end up being, the happier you are.
There is a certain degree to which personal efforts can make you shift both results, but if they're too distant from one another they will never meet.

Stoicism/Buddhism

1. Name
2. Hakuna Matata, it's getting me into some trouble at the moment.

Alcohol and drugs are legitimate means of abating the pain of existence.

live wrong and perspire.

1. flag
2. To maintain happiness, achieve a higher level of happiness

this will destroy you famlam

>netherlands
>muh happiness
I ain't surprised.

Existentialist bc I like sartres idea of liberty

Fuck you, I beat depression and intend to keep it that way by staying content.

1. Flag.
2. Fuck or get fucked.

Mex

Live and let die

1. Flag
2. Being in the state of being yourself is achieved with a mixture of ego and fear, being in the state of happiness is achieved by following instructions as written in a book not written.

1. Flag
2. In philosophy, deterministic. In politics, I hesitate between idealism and pragmatism.

antinatalism

Gold member of VHEMT

flag

Be nice to everyone, and see the good in people.

1. USA
2. Politics: a blend of different left wing anarchist schools of thought, could effectively be described as, syndicalist, individualist, and situationist. Cultural: I am a nihilist-conservative, meaning I think traditions are neato and should be preserved, but are ultimately baseless. Conservatism without values, essentially. Personal/ontological: probably could be characterized as Enlightened Nihilism. I believe in essentially sarterean ontology, and the concept of radical freedom although within structuralist framework. I think life is best lived as an individual Aesthetic venture, *not* for muh happiness or any of the other things.

The reason why humans exists is to share happiness to each other.
How can you expect a smile if you don't give a smile in the first place?

Utilitarianism is the only way for the collective t.b.h

I try to get into Stoicism for the individual sphere though.

>French
>Utilitarianism is the only way

You can't be this cucked by the Anglos lad.... You gotta find another way.

>Utilitarianism is a theory in normative ethics holding that the best moral action is the one that maximizes utility. Utility is defined in various ways, but is usually related to the well-being of sentient entities

how is this a bad thing ?

>leaf
Makes sense. How's that dude420lmao?

There's 5 people. One needs a kidney. One is a match, but doesn't want to give their kidney. 4-1 vote determines that the one that needs a kidney is getting the matching guys kidney.

Or there are 5 people. 4 of them don't like 1 of the guys in the group. They vote if they shoukd hang the guy. 4-1 vote determines they're hanging the guy. The guy gets hanged.

>trusting french philosophies ever

I am the person who initially replied to you. The problem with utilitarianism is that it is reductionist, and lends itself to immense self-contradiction once the definition of pleasure is expanded past the so-called lower pleasures (particularly into aesthetics) It also rests on psychological assumptions which have been more or less disproven, although that doesn't invalidate the imperatI've aspects.

1. Flag

2. If you want people to change you have to act like Hitler.

1. Flag
2. Materialism, determiism, postpositivism.

I remember being 15 too.

Burgerland

Literally, unironically a blend of atheism, nihilism, existentialism, and hedonism. It is not unreasonable or disingenuous to characterize this as a "European" view of things.

TO SMOKE.......... IS PRETTY JAJA