Talking to greek gril

>talking to greek gril
>get to talking about politics and history
>30 minutes of bashing turkey and germany
>"omg finally someone who understands"

good feel lads thank you Sup Forums for teaching me about the world

put benis in vagina, and then claim debnts.

>bashing Germany

I don't understand why the fucking Greeks hate us. We give them billion of dollars so their shitty economy doesn't collapse and in return they call us nazis

>lads
End your pathetic existence.

I smell immigrant.

Greek girls are disgusting user. I know what Im talking about. You should get a real Mediterranean girl from Spain or Italy.

The plight of a kraut who fell for the fabricated stories of jewman media in the early 10's. Maybe we should be hating you.

for your next topic OP can you discuss things that actually happened?

The thing to do now is contain my autism for future conversations
I thought I was already bad and that nobody cares in real life about geopolitics and nationalist things that we talk about on here, but she was definitely receptive towards it.
I'm sure if I push it to hard with the memes I will ruin it though.
She's pretty young, what is greek teenage culture like? What does it say about her that she can speak English well, she's rich and has good education or something?

All EU yuros (swiss, icelanders and norweigians too) speak Enlgish, the ones that don't is because they are too old or don't like you.

I've learned that people tend to respond positively to autistic obsessions online for some reason
Even when it's shit like being a nazi as long as your obsession is strong and open to conversation

Most Greeks can't speak English. Don't ruin your life because they want to move to Greece and fuck your life up. Spanish girls are the better choice.

Why are balkanites still butthurt about the Turks?

t. Michael Kostas
He wants burgers out of Greece.

I dated a Greek girl and they are so hairy. I know what I'm talking about.

They left a trail of......lacking in prosperity
Let's just stay at that

Spanish girls are narcicist, overrated, and act like they were princess or something.

Eastern Europe girls are the way to go.

From what I've heard from Sup Forums all yuro girls are cancer.
Latinas, Jewesses and MENA are the way to go.

No Spanish girls are way better than Greek girls.

Greek girls are bitchy cunts. never ever again

You have to listen Greek girls talking and how they bash Albanians, manlets, fuglies. Turks appear probably like complete dogshit to their eyes.

I remember one of my gfs telling me about an Albanian hitting on her, and she would just make fun of him completely brutal, comparing to an ugly retard lol, girls are brutal.

What if you just had a bad experience

I dated many Greek girls cause I live near the Greek part of our city. They are only interested in money. Get a better looking Slav girl instead if you have enough money.

Of course Greece would hate Turkey 2.0

I love you germoney

> remember one of my gfs
> one of my gfs
>gfs

but that's boring

>admitting to getting your worldview from Sup Forums

Most people here are jaded as fuck or extremely autistic. The biggest problem with euro girls is they can be really hairy.

epic

giati toso diskolo nomizeis ine na piasis gomenes?

I don't really hate you but ever since your wee ancient times you are nothing but cancer. Maybe 18th century Germany was alright but the rest of your history is just you ruining everything for everyone ever.

Murrica pls

If you stopped ruining Europe every 30 years, maybe people would stop hating you.

She's Greek op, I guarantee you she does not give one shit about geo politics outside of Greece, let alone outside of whatever shit her family passes down to her. She's just parroting opinions about Greece she's been taught.

You want to get with her, place emphasis on family and to a lesser extent religion. Even if she's not overtly religious, you still have to play into it, because religion is like a social thing for greeks, it keeps the community together so if you want in, you need to be down with family+religion. They are huge on family.