Install osx

>install osx
>Sup Forums gets mad at me because it's apple
>install windows
>Sup Forums gets mad at me because it's microsoft
>install linux
>Sup Forums gets mad at me because i'm not a zen monk ninja tier power ranger master user and i don't know every config file by heart and all i want to do is configure stupid mouse scroll speed so i don't have to scroll my wheel 10 times just to get through one page in a document

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MacOS
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dumb trash poster.

new to the 'chon?

Should've installed Mint. Only thing I had to fix after installing was screen brightness and scroll speed.

>still can't change mouse scroll speed

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called "Linux", and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.

There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called "Linux" distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

we dont call windows windows/NT, or macOS as macOS/XNU.

Bug off Stallman, I can't pronounce GNU without breaking my jaw

you just explained yourself why it's just GNU

Guh new. Pretty simply.

>install macos on a thinkpad t420
>get memed by "enjoy ur unstable shit lel" despite macos working better than lunix ever did
Just use what better works for you.

teach me

google t420 macos uefi, first result from insanelymac

>he chooses his OS based on the opinion of trolls on an anonymous vietnamese tomato plant growing advice forum

how insecure are you OP?

Most people here are stupid and young. Just use whatever's best. There's a reason most professionals use either macOS, Ubuntu, or Windows 10. How many serious adults do you know who use Arch? Basically none. The memes exist for a reason.

>install osx
>Sup Forums gets mad at me because it's apple

You actually fell for it. Go back to OSX you goddamn clown. You don't need a shitty gayman OS or some half made OS that you have to fix as a hobby

>osx
It's called macOS.
>linux
It's called GNU/Linux.

Get your shit together, OP.

No, it's actually called OSX, unless you're referring to old Mac (pre-version 10)

I like Linux but I had too many issues getting my Surface Pro to sleep or hibernate.

>caring about what Sup Forums thinks
>not realizing that Sup Forums is not just one person

it doesn't matter what you do, there will always be people who don't like your choice

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MacOS
>macOS (pronounced /ˌmækoʊɛs/;[3] previously Mac OS X, then OS X) is the current series of Unix-based graphical operating systems developed and marketed by Apple Inc.

huh