What vape technology are you using?

What vape technology are you using?

Pic related

Literally cancer

Kangertech Subox mini with a .5ohm coil

Got it for $30

Nugget

Broke my fucking tank tho! Where can I get a cheap replacement?

Using the same coil in my Toptank. Be warned, the subtank will leak bad if it isn't already.
At your preferred vape store? online?

It hasn't leaked yet, at least not without me being dumb and not screwing it together all the way. But honestly if it does I won't be upset. I got it for $30 with everything in the starter kit plus two 120ml bottles of fluid.

I like CSVape but the tanks there are a bit expensive.

>sub-ohm coils
>Kangertech

Yes

as a EDC basically what's in the picture but with a serpent mini tank. mostly used house setup is either reuleux DNA with a avocado 24 or a presa TC100W with a KF 5 for MTL cravings...

Dropped my Reuleaux way too many times, I think the 510 is maybe two drops away from being completely stripped and useless

whats a decent one that doesnt leak?
kanger box mini, it leaks after i refill it every time

if i completely clean it out and add in the liquid it doesnt leak, only on refill...

love my minikin

recommendation for a high quality parallel mechanical box?
What I used before, the door got stuck

nothing is leak proof...
The closes you can get is a well rebuilt RTA/RDTA with top AFC.
The closest i've peronally gotten to completely leak proof is the kayfun v5.

Kayfun has been irrelevant for years
Just lrn2wick
No leaks here

If you aren't trying to quit smoking and you vape you're an embarrassment

>what is fasttech
>what is 3fvape
>what is heavengifts

I put APVP bath salts in mine, I'm a cool kid

the way vapes were meant to be

What? Legal in Europe?
That's the ONLY thing that device was made for

While I agree that they dropped the ball after the KF lite plus , they really got it decent with the V5... It's actually the first kayfun I spent money on. I use it for liquid sampling usualy because it has a very clean and accurate taste.
The only MTL tanks that can beat it are the hurricane, heron V2 or a spheroid V4 (squape X is to unreliable for its price) but those are ridiculously expensive...

not even that. The TPD bomb hard here and everything is mostly the same ...
It's a okish starter device for its price tho

I hate low airflow, know where I could sell this?

Same mod as OP's pic but with a Kayfun Mini v3, bretty gud

Also inb4 inevitable 404 because mods are faggots

>testing juice with a tank

Argue against this, because someone always does

Honestly your best bet is to look for a local vape gear trading group on jewbook (try to go for swap instead of sell, there are higher chances of getting rid of it)... there are also vape classifieds on reddit. I personally trade my shit in person at vape meets.

>vaping

>he doesn't dab

Currently yes, because I kind of got sick of RDA-s and most newer RTAs and RDTAs are on par with RDAs. Especially if they are genny...

That's a completely different thing unless you're talking about some shit I've never heard of.

I do both.
My brother got me an e-nail for christmas. Shit's cash...

You've never heard of it have you

If you're not talking about the dudeweed version then I am interested in whatever it actually is. Just say what it is already.

The true vaporizer hardly any of you faggots could ever afford

You can look it up