TFW you fuck up applying a screen protector on your new phone and have to readjust all over again

TFW you fuck up applying a screen protector on your new phone and have to readjust all over again.

Who the fuck wastes their time putting on screen protectors on mobile devices anyway? It's still getting build up moisture and get smudged. You're better off without them.

IDGAF

>what is windex

Protip: lay the protector (when it still has the protective sleeve on the sticky side before you peel it off) on the device and position it properly then use Scotch tape or whatever you want on one side of the device to hold the protector in place.

When you're ready to apply it and it's positioned absolutely correctly and taped down along one side, flip the protector off to one side (it'll still be taped and attached), remove the protector's peel, then carefully flip it back into position and squeeze out any potential bubbles.

Voila, practically perfect application without issues.

I managed to actually put one on decently this morning. The process itself did add an unnecessary amount of stress to my life though.

>being so clumsy you think "I better get a screen protector"

>screen protector

That still a thing in 2017?

I never buy phones with shitty screen so I've never had a cracked screen even though I've dropped my phones while cycling numerous times.

>get a new screen protector
>install it perfectly
>drop your phone face down the next day onto tile

jesus fuck, kill me now. at least it did its job.

>My phone currently has, and will continue to have for the foreseeable future, no scratches on it from general use
I don't believe you

I never actually applied a screen protector and I don't use cases, Is this really that strange in 2017?

I'll never go without a case and screen protector again after the last week. I used to never use them, but fuck that.

Then don't believe me. My old as shit 5c is nearly mint and it doesn't have a screen protector or case.

H-How did you take a picture of your phone without your phone?
S-Spooky...

>get hardened glass screen protector
>drop phone because retarded
>glass under the protector breaks

You aren't cut to be a photographer, that's for sure.

>he doesn't even have a backup phone to take pictures of his phone

the fuck are you trying to convey with this image? the screen isn't even in focus, of course you aren't gonna see shit

Nothing less than a full OtterBox for me senpaitachi

$3000 camera with $1000 lens.

>he uses a screen protector
>he uses a case

A thread died for this

Happy?

no scratches on my phone at all without one either

is it just a chinkshit/poorfag thing?

I think it's just an iPoor thing, yes.

>TFW you bought a glass screen protector a year ago but you haven't applied it yet because the thought of applying it wrong gives you too much anxiety

>tfw you didn't apply a screen protector straight out of the factory packaging

your lighting is optimal for scratches to not be visible. point a flashlight at the sceen at an angle, that's when scratches get really visible.
my phone has some really shallow scratches that, in practice, only show up in direct sunlight

Who the fuck buys screen protectors? Isn't that shit just for low-end phones with non-resistent glasses?

I've had a Galaxy Nexus for 4 years, droped it 3 or 4 times and I never had a single scratch on the screen.

Can see veeery-very slight scratches on my Redmi 3 only after wiping off all the fingerprints n jizz, been on me for almost a year now just hanging in my pockets with no screen or covers.

If I look at it against a light, even the digitizer/touch sensors are more visible than the scratches. Not T-Bag for a 100 euro phone with good-enough specs.

> screen protector

Destroying the look and feel of your display from day one. Nice one OP!

>I'm to intelligent too use a screen protector I'm a specail snowflake look at my smug face I look down upon you screen protector plebians

Use a glass screen protector. Clean out all the dust, position it exactly right, then press down when you're ready and it sticks. If you fuck it up you can do it again, the glass isn't ruined. And bubbles and dust seem to not cause problems like they do with flexible screen protectors.

There's nothing special or intelligent about preferring a good looking display.

What a twot

You realize the only reason they include screen protectors is because idiots expect them to be there. It's a false sense of security. If a thin film were capable of protecting a touch screen then they would just build them into the screen. Oh wait, they do. Honestly, most people I know who use them never replace them. I mean logically how does that work in one's head? "It's only working if I do it myself"?

The fuck is this resolution

Something smells.
'Scuse me. Gotta go make peepee in the potty.

>using a screen protector

lmao

Smallest I can get straight out of camera.

Why?

>screen protector
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>having to put on a screen protector in the first place
God, this is another reason why nobody will ever take igay toddler phones seriously. They have screens more fragile than a baby with osteoporosis.

That case fits like shit and you're a terrible photographer.

But yeah, I don't see scratches or cracks.

>most people I know who use them never replace them
Fucking this. It's absolutely idiotic.

>That case fits like shit

It's not even a case, just the phone's exterior.
But yeah.

But i like to change the color of my phone from time time. suffice it to say, tempered glass is a meme.

A lot of screen protector shills on here. I think they're mad that every phone manufacturer is making 2.5D glass on their phones, pretty much killing 95% of the screen protector industry.

I don't use a screen protector. I haven't for the last few phones now. I get the soft bumper case and that's it. You really don't need any more than that with how scratch resistant screens are. I could see it getting scratched if you kept your phone in the same pocket as your keys but only a retard would do that. Even with just pants it's not hard to keep a dedicated pocket for your phone with nothing else sharing said pocket.

Cicada 3301
760179-567192-0981763-18473826-191729
Nothing more, nothing less

Post camera samples please!

>It's only working if I do it myself

Sup Forums: the post

I feel you user. Put a glass one on last night and the amount of wipes and stickers it came with was absurd.

Jesus died for you