Never forget

Never forget.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Moscow
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Western_Front_(World_War_II)#1944.E2.80.9345:_The_Second_Front
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lend-Lease
youtube.com/watch?v=aUe7fM8O6ig
youtube.com/watch?v=Jp6AIukSPCA
youtube.com/watch?v=rrSzCnz9Sic
youtube.com/watch?v=Om9D_fdrNhA
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2044614/Sex-stormtroopers-How-French-women-fell-Nazi-invaders-Second-World-War.html
youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/André_Byrame
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_repressions_of_Polish_citizens_(1939–46)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_crimes_in_occupied_Poland_during_World_War_II
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

;_;7

Why so sad? Original country from this pic doesn't exist

They're on their way there.

I like how they call everyone a Nazi, but brainwash and bombard small children with propaganda and force kindergarten kids to sing patriotic songs and participate in marches.

If our country pulled only 10% of the shit that Russia is doing everyone would bomb us into the fucking stone age.

>force kindergarten kids to sing patriotic songs and participate in marches.
U wot?
You know, most of kids like to sing songs and dance. Nothing wrong if they sometimes sing songs from ww2.

>brainwash and bombard small children with propaganda
That's partly true, but so do all countries. Also, this affects to strong anti-propaganda among teenagers.

>If our country pulled only 10% of the shit that Russia is doing everyone would bomb us into the fucking stone age.
I suppose you don't fucking know what is going on here

Well, even without joking, that would have never happened without USA and UK, because soviets would have been raped without their help.

USSR won Battle of Moscow on January 1942
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Moscow

Second Front was started on June 1944
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Western_Front_(World_War_II)#1944.E2.80.9345:_The_Second_Front

Where is your god now?

>I suppose you don't fucking know what is going on here

Please. Everyone knows the videos from Russia. Compared to your Neo-Nazis our Neo-Nazis are a bunch of peaceful and civilized people.

The guy from pic was arrested for all nazi stuff.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lend-Lease

>being this deluded
Maybe if the Nazishits had 40 more divisions on their side (oh the irony, Poland had that number) but no, they'd rather genocide us.

Like said Battle of Moscow was their downfall.

>Battle of Moscow was their downfall.

I've learned (and the documentaries I watched make me think) that it was more Koursk and Stalingrad than Moscow, in addition of many other factors (dividing forces, victories in Africa...)

He is jew lel

Stalingrad was unnecessary bleeding out.

It wasn't good strategic point, it didn't literally have anything to fight for. Soviets knew it and baited Germans like children.

WIR

Berlin surrendered twice in the same WW?
Thats a new record.

WAREN

You brought this on yourself by not handing out the corridor to danzig and generally treating us like shit.

You can be a humble, weak power or a megalomaniac, major power - but you can't be a megalomaniac, weak power.

Oh, I see. Stupid Russian make Nazi-style parades
youtube.com/watch?v=aUe7fM8O6ig
youtube.com/watch?v=Jp6AIukSPCA
youtube.com/watch?v=rrSzCnz9Sic
youtube.com/watch?v=Om9D_fdrNhA

SOLDATEN

>I like how they call everyone a Nazi, but brainwash and bombard small children with propaganda and force kindergarten kids to sing patriotic songs and participate in marches.
ngl i thought you were talking about us for a second

American Lend Lease to soviets

>427,284 trucks
>13,303 combat vehicles
>35,170 motorcycles
>2,328 ordnance service vehicles
>2,670,371 tons of petroleum products
>4,478,116 tons of foodstuffs
>1,900 steam locomotives, 66 Diesel locomotives, 9,920 flat cars, 1,000 dump cars, 120 tank cars, and 35 heavy machinery cars

British deliveries to soviets

>3,000+ Hurricanes
>4,000+ other aircraft
>27 naval vessels
>5,218 tanks
>5,000+ anti-tank guns
>4,020 ambulances and trucks
>323 machinery trucks
>2,560 Universal Carriers
>1,721 motorcycles
>600 radar and sonar sets
>Hundreds of naval guns
>15 million pairs of boots

>russians still think they won ww2 without help
>they actually think they could have won without help

lmoa

>not handing out the corridor to danzig
Honestly why do I see this meme? I'm literally a WW2, Pre-WW2boo.

It wasn't about corridor or any city. We offered you connection of the lands in 1920. Weimar declined. Weimar also sanctioned us like fucking hell.

Hitler was a Pilsudskiboo and when he came to power, he signed trade deal and removed sanctions, he didn't give a shit about corridor.

Hitler saw us as ally against Bolsheviks, we were allies from 34 to 38. What really changes the relations is that Hitler was very emotional and unstable person. He took Poland as granted and then Beck went behind his back and signed treaty with UK and France.

He felt betrayed, I've read some raport somewhere (won't give you source now) that Hitler literally screamed and ranted that he will genocide the entire nation for this betryal. That's where his hatred began and that's when he made the pact with strategic ally, Russia.

Before that he was pretty much a Poleboo. - Fact that makes Poles and Prussianboos butthurt.

WE COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS.

Let's be real. WW2 was won with American money/supplies, British intelligence, and Russian/Soviet blood. If America wasn't there to support the other allies with supplies, the Nazis still would have been defeated, it just would have taken longer and cost a lot more lives. Britain had a lot of industry in their colonies, they probably could have made up a lot of the difference if the US wasn't there.

UND

GELIEBTER

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2044614/Sex-stormtroopers-How-French-women-fell-Nazi-invaders-Second-World-War.html

Germany even didn't have enough military equipment to assault Leningrad.

Goddamn, only idiots deny the help of USA and Britain.
And only idiots say "It's USA won the war alone".

Women being women. Nothing new. If aliens would invade us, they would fuck the aliens.

True.

youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw

best friends now :3

Yeah everyone thinks: "Wow, the super-efficient, highly organized Germans who invested every second of their life in military assaulted the poor Russians who just lived in peace with their cows on their farms and sang Kumbaya"...

In reality they were the ones who invested every fucking drop of sweat in the military and spent like 80% of their GDP in the military and we spent maybe like 10%. We didn't even do total mobilization until 1944 or so and even then it wasn't really "total"... people still had plenty to eat and a real life. Technologywise many of our stuff was outdated too. We used fucking horses to transport our stuff for example.

pointless numbers if we can't compare them to what the soviets produced

>pole trying to divert the shame away from poland

kek

There is no shame in any action of Poland during WW2.

your governement ran away and let its people suffer. poles later fought with soviets who attacked their country.

And those polish deathcamps...

Maybe except signing with UK and France. Imagine German tanks with Polish emblems on it going deep into Russia.
>your governement ran away and let its people suffer
They fucked up and ran away. That's typical.
> poles later fought with soviets who attacked their country.
And you openly collaborated with Germans, ignored us in 1939, sold the jews without any problems, had your own SS division called "Charlemagne".

Do you really want to take it all out?

>And those polish deathcamps...
AK and Undeground state did death sentence for collaboration with germans and giving away jews.

You openly collaborated with the nazis and soviets, sold your jews too. you can't even divert it on a government who did this desu, your people on their own did it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/André_Byrame

>You openly collaborated with the nazis and soviets,
[citation needed]
Protip. That's bullshit.
>sold your jews too
[citation needed]
again

Did you wanted to bait? Try to bait harder next time.

Nah. Most of our aid was financial and material, rather than military. The Soviets would have been able to beat Germany without the western allies, but the casualties would have been higher on both sides.

Stop fighting. You both were shameful during that world war. Just be friends ok?

I guess the most fanatical rebels were the Greeks, "Yugoslavians" and Soviets. Yugoslavians even managed to free their own territory without any Russian help. The rest of Europe including France was far too degenerate to up any real resistance.

>poles later fought with soviets
Enemy of my enemy is my friend

>You both were shameful during that world war.
We had unmobilised army and got outgunned/outnumbered.

French just sucked dick.

Soviety are the best revisionists that I can think of. I'm not talking shit or anything, it's rather respect worthy.

Start the war on the "bad" side and finish war on the "good" one. That's how you do politics. That was clever as fuck.

And french baguettes*.

Don't you dare leave us out, or next time that there'll be some conflict encompassing the entire world, we'll not put forward the enormous effort we put forward in WW2.

Wasn't there an incident where the British had to bomb French ships because your ships worked for us? Top kek. If anything you was our ally bro. I don't want to know how much stuff your factorie produced for us.

factories*

ETERNAL SOVIET

Actually, most of people here don't know much about the war before 22 June of 1941.

>incident
Realpolitik at work

And don't forget how quickly they became "democratic" and "western" in the 90s, despite fighting against the West for almost half a century. They are literally Italy.

>don't forget how quickly they became "democratic" and "western" in the 90s
That was the will of Soviet people. Republics wanted independence, Russians wanted to end Soviet ideology crap.
Both got poverty.

In the short term. Transitioning from any economic system to another will lead to a lot of problems. iirc the West German government actually had to help former East Germans learn how to support themselves under capitalism because they just didn't know how to. But in the long term, capitalism provides more room to grow and have higher standards of living.

In all honesty, what no french will ever utter, because this has practically been ousted from our borders because PC indoctrination, is that a huge portion of the french from then had sought to be ruled by a fascist regime (see our fascist parties in the 1930s). So for those french, to cede their country to the fascist Germans was an easy to obtain this fascist rule, and this why there never was that much revulsion from most french to be ruled by the Petain regime.

Which leads me down to my argument that had France more smoothly transitioned into a fascist nation, rather than be submitted to those terms through defeat, we'd have actually kicked ass a bunch as allies to Germany.

I hope this was comprehensible ._.

And yep, that's the Mers-el-Kebir incident. In today's history books, it's articulated as some misunderstanding between our two navies, though the truth is that the french navies issued promises that they'd desert to the allied side (or flee to the french ports, to be neutral throughout the war) regardless of the answer the Vichy government would give, yet the Brits shelled the french navy before the french could even await Vichy's reply.

You'll inquire for yourself on what the french casualties were for that battle, but it really does disclose that the British navy arrived at the scene with intentions to destroy ours, while we truly were there to negotiate.

In all honesty, the British were really dirty in furthering their own interests throughout the conflict (eg: purposefully bombing Le Havre to make themselves unchallenged trading nations after WW2, although there were no german troops stationed in Le Havre; them appropriating Syria and Lebanon for themselves although it had been the Free Foreign French legions that had liberated those colonies of ours; etc...) and german propaganda to the french would brandish this a lot as anti-british arguments.

Poverty was the reason why the Soviet Union was created. Poverty is the reason why it ended. What a fucking irony. Russia is doomed to be poor for all eternity.

are you the same german who said he hated capeshit the other day

Sorry guys

>I suppose you don't fucking know what is going on here
I actually don't what is going on there

People yes :3
Government no :-(

I know. Czechia now in the same level with Spain.

But their gov literally works with yours.

I didn't know saving half of poland from genocide was being on bad side

>I didn't know saving half of poland from genocide was being on bad side
Nice bait my red friend.

Russians did the same as Germans or even worse in 1939-1942.

he meant russia ebil homophobes attacked peaceful ukraine so aggressive and intolerant

I hope you've been told that non-Jew Poles had their fingers crossed that they'd end up in the german occupation zone, because of how horrid soviet occupation was thought to be (and proven to be be: Katín).

well our gov is talking to each other, like how to split poland up between us again :3

aren't these russian tourist in ukraine?

Nothing new. Every upstanding European and his grandmother was a fascist back then.

What we don't understand is why so many nations refused to fight together with us for a European future, but instead allowed themselves to be instrumentalized by Marxist and Anglo interests. All we guys ever wanted was to kick the Russkies and if necessary the Anglos out of Europe and create a prosperous, glorious European future.

Instead what everyone got was that whole cold war bullshit and Americanization and marxism and all that crap.

With you and the Poles on the bandwagon we could have defeated Russia, even without the British. I admit, we treated the Poles too brutally, but we should have been allies.

oh, I see, you really dont know.

>well our gov is talking to each other, like how to split poland up between us again :3
Mhm, good luck with that one.
Especially with all that islamic infestation, testicleless men, women preferring to fuck arab men.

We built roads, apartments, libraries. We basically restored Poland.

Katyn was an accident.

You've been allies when germany and poland started ww2 by invading czechia

Most of people here don't want to know how brits created ideas of fascism and ho anglos sponsored Germany.

>We built roads, apartments, libraries. We basically restored Poland.
pic related

You send Poles en masse on Kazakh steppes and deep Siberian mines to die from working and starvation. You raped and multilated women. Killed civilians mercilessly.
>we treated the Poles too brutally, but we should have been allies.
That's after Beck's refusal, see True and before that.

I thought you were talking about America until the last sentence lel

Do you honestly believe your country won't succumb to degeneracy?

You can't have wealth without degeneracy. It's impossible. Once you get richer you will have your good share of niggers and shitskins too my friend.

>Where is your god now?
you seriously think god was on the side of russians at any point in history?

put down the vodka, boris.

I honestly don't care.

For real Poles, Poland died in 1939-1944. What you see now is just a shitstain on the map.

>Russians did the same as Germans or even worse in 1939-1942.
You mean 1939-1941?
Also, these land were mostly Belorussian and Ukrainian. And we all know how Poles love Ukrainians and vice versa. You even imprisoned Ukrainian nationalist because they were against Polish government.

>I hope you've been told that non-Jew Poles had their fingers crossed that they'd end up in the german occupation zone
Poles? Maybe. But those lands were Ukrainian or Belorussian.

>Katín
Killing 21k officers is not the same as genocide of all Poles, you know. Still a war crime.

> You send Poles en masse on Kazakh steppes and deep Siberian mines to die from working and starvation

They lived peacefully and happily. Well, SORRY there was no internet in 40s'

> Killed civilians mercilessly.

pro-german spies =/= civilians

Oh. c'mon lad.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_repressions_of_Polish_citizens_(1939–46)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_crimes_in_occupied_Poland_during_World_War_II

you can't really seperate material from solid training in modern warfare, they're equally essential. sovjets managed to work around terrible training by numerical superiority, but without american machines they'd never have made it anywhere.

>What we don't understand is why so many nations refused to fight together with us for a European future,
Because you literally said that they are subhumans?

Apart from the pledge of allegiance. The US doesn't do any of these things.

>They lived peacefully and happily.
Especially dying from starvation, exhaustion and diseases, beaten by a Russian soldier when they wanted a break.

saving poles so that you can rape them yourselves isnt being on the good side, sergei.

i bet you did not learn sovjets reused many nazi camps in eastern europe.

>With you and the Poles on the bandwagon we could have defeated Russia, even without the British. I admit, we treated the Poles too brutally, but we should have been allies.
And this why on the daily, I do repent myself from being born of nation that cowered away from its call to join its European brothers in fighting the soviet beast.

The only answer I could lend you is that the french mostly were unwilling with Hitler when he'd been as overly crazed as he was with "making the french pay" (signing at Rethondes, annexing Alsace-Lorraine back to Reich, requiring France to owe Germany 400 million francs daily, threatening France with famine by diverting its food resources to the german front). Hitler should've overseen the defeat of those country pre-emptively unwilling to side with him as something more akin to a "cleansing of the unpatriotic leaders" rather than be all-out about it being revenge against the french. This is the thing the soviets masterfully wielded when occupying eastern Germany: there was the entire "you were deceived by your leaders" rethoric that absolved all regular Germans of blame, and made them much quicker allies to the USSR.

France honestly would've sided with Germany had there been more tact in addressing who in France Hitler was evicting: the Judeo-Anglo leaders (lel), and we'd have with it in that scenario. Instead he wounded the french spirit and fueled their hatred for decades to go on.

Vatnik plz.
Nobody saying that Poles were saint or something, but it's stupid to deny that we installed puppet commie state in Poland after the war and that we repressed anti-commie Poles

Yes! Get rekt nazis/

> starvation
whole europe had problems with food
> diseases
people die from diseases RIGHT NOW WOW

there weren't any rapes andrzej
Polish man married soviet women, and vice versa. We all lived happily
t. polish proxy

I'm Lech Walesa and this "Commifying your country up".

the nazis simply went to far with their ethnic cleansing. had they stuck to simple believing in their own superiority, I bet european goodwill towards them would indeed have been different.

however, we'd need a second miracle, and that is leadership not deciding to fight on both fronts. that killed the reich.

i wonder how far a franco-style reich would have made it.

haha funny pictures _)))))0

The US lend lease is stimated to have supplied at least 220 Russian divisions.

The soviets had about 500 at the end of the war. So the US supplied well into half of the entire red army during the 4 years of lend lease.

Why was UPA so anti-Polish?

Sounds really sad man. But you could say that about every nation. The real Germany and Russia died in WW1, America died after the Soviet Union collapsed (at least morally and spiritually) etc... etc...

Great guy

>I gave one blowjob so that means he only had one blowjob