Meme'ing aside, what is really happening there?

Meme'ing aside, what is really happening there?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=24R8JObNNQ4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Starvation, mostly.

Dat file name

1950s Soviet Union in the modern world + even more poverty. It's pretty fascinating.
>inb4 vice
this is actually really good. Before they became retarded. Seriously if you haven't watch this:
youtube.com/watch?v=24R8JObNNQ4

Gulags

Wondering if it's any easy to flee to China from the north/northeastern part and then off to somewhere else, before the Chinese authorities deport you back to the hellhole.

>Potemkin village, entire country edition

old guns, no food

I'd rather run to Russia since they won't deport your ass

Nothing, just you falling for capitalist propaganda

Like Sanders said about Cuba, if the people were truly unhappy they would be rebelling.

they aren't going to rebel against their god-leader

Starving people don't put up much resistance.

It's a worker's paradise

They make the best snow coffee.

Why haven't we helped them yet?
It'd be so easy. With their technology, they'd have no choice but to surrender.
Of course, that's probably what they thought of the Vietnamese.

That one where they go to Russia tto check on Norh Korean loggers are even better desu.

South Korea and Japan would probably rather that we didn't. I'm pretty sure China would appreciate us not starting a war on their doorstep too.

>like Sanders said

go be a cuck somewhere else you fuck

>sanders
top kuck

I think the biggest issue would be Russia. Russia do NOT want the US getting that close to them.

The country that we can't get any reliable knowledge about as we can't just talk to a North Korean citizen and ask about the place. I'm not saying that it's a nice place, but i don't believe in Western media either.
It's not closer to Russian heartlands than Ireland m8

Oh man, it's so good, I cannot tell if it's a troll or not. The Sanders reference really nails it in.

Slow development. Militarism. Delusion. Asian poverty.

400,000 NK refugees are in China under the pretense of "guest workers".

They only deport a few since the early 2000's.

Chinese authorities are going soft because they hate NK's government.

We prefer to have a popular reason to be in SK and not the real reason we are there.

Yeah, you could, but question is: why?

It's not nearly as bad as it was in the 90's, but it is still East Asian dystopia.

Arr rook same. No crime. Everyone rive in comry brock.

Haven't invaded a stable country in a good war five years now.

Got close in Syria though, but Putin stopped us.

Why would you ever not invade a nuclear armed nation filled with crazy fanatics?

WMD's, freedom, and democracy.

We already did it once. And they didn't even have WMDs.

Nothing, and a little starving.

dem boards

Are you being sarcastic?

Because we have the ability to save thousands of lives, and turn that nuclear armed country into a peaceful country.

kek

I don't know but the reaction they cause from people is hilarious. Neocons say North Korea is a liberal's paradise. Liberals and Europeans say it's a right wing fascist state that needs democracy, feminism and homosexual rights.

t. Iraq/Afghanistan/Libya/Yemen

>VGA

Truly 4th world.

>he fell for the NK nuke meme

their ""nukes"" are literally worse than the ones that were dropped on the japs 71 years ago.

look how fat his fingers are

>filename
kek
Where did he say that?

I'm actually triggered
T. Cuban

They're brainwashed

We actually give them a couple million in food aid which we use as a carrot on a stick if Kim Jung fatfuck misbehaves.

Why does he have binoculars? Does he use them for his laptop?

He literally always has binoculars so that he can seem like he is really inspecting things. Half the people probably think it is some high tech gadget on he can use.

Sunshine and beach party

Hunger

What's the real reason? Because the US is gearing up for war against China and prefer to have a nearby base?

And that cheeky fucker tells his people that our food aid is a ransom that we pay so they won't destroy us.
I'd love for the norks to go one step too far and get their shit pushed in by Uncle Sam.

>expecting cogent and accurate military/political strategy analysis from Sup Forums shitposters

they get un development credit for doing clean power so they wreck the countryside agriculture for that free money while depending on other countries for food

it is a parasitic existence on the un to prop up the regime

north korea used to be the breadbasked of korea due to the many river systems but that's all wasted on dams

We have an arrangement with China that if North Korea collapses, we can keep troops there for the duration of the conflict, but we have to pull them back below the 38th parallel when the war is over. Which is entirely fair if you ask me.

Peace and prosperity