Why are the Olympics just going to shithole corrupt developing countries now?

Why are the Olympics just going to shithole corrupt developing countries now?

because they did offer bribe unless the """respectable""" developed corrupt countries

2016 is an experiment

unlike* oops
many US and european cities agree hosting Olympics is a waste of budget. Sochi is deserted for example

They've been in the US a few times already, no need to get all worked up now.

if you think about it, you can blame anime

Hi, did you call me?

KANEDAAAAAA

It makes sense if you desperately need an excuse to update infrastructure.

I'm from Shitcongo and I feel like we only would have fucked them up slightly less than Brazil.

If the bandits don't get you, the zika will

because they're developping shitholes that feel so powerfull from developping that they're trying super hard to organize what was formerly resreved to actual civilized countries. You know, to show the world they're super developped too and that they can do it.

It's just a dick waving contest, a metter of national pride for countries that never were relevant that want to show how STRONK they became.

The fact they're corrupted shitholes make it easier.

Nobody in actual civilized countries want it anymore, yet the politics keep trying to get them.

or launder money. so yeah

Time for the absolute madman to cancel it all due to instability

Lake Michigan is slightly less pooed in, but Chicago politicians are just as corrupt.

I dunno, I feel like they're more Portugal-tier corrupt, Brazil takes it to a new level, maybe about halfway between Southern Europe and Africa tier.

That's why you should host them in developed countries where the facilities already exist.

what facilities?
is the Olympiastadion still standing in good condition? how many other tracks and fields and courts do you need to cover AAAALLL the competitors' needs in one city?
... that's the official excuse at least

You are clueless about the world m8. I'm sorry.

>Chicago resident

I hate this city just as much as anyone else and I'm trying my best to get out once I finish undergrad.

Nah, we've had the Olympics enough. Only a couple of Obama dickriders cared about this.