OTTAWA - Russia, the U.S., Mexico, Australia, Taiwan...

>OTTAWA - Russia, the U.S., Mexico, Australia, Taiwan, Israel and the Palestinian Authority have all offered help in fighting the northern Alberta wildfire, but Prime Minister Justin Trudeau says there's no need for international assistance.

>the only legitimate offer for help came from the United States
>the rest came from 3rd world countries looking to suck up to Canada

Cannot make this up. Thanks America for your legit offer.

Australia confirmed for 3rd world

>Israel AND the Palestinian Authority

Oh here he goes again. Look at you Canada, posting on Sup Forums thinking you just said some smart shit.

Out of all countries that post here Canadians are the ones that piss me off the most. Their entire fucking culture makes no sense. What exactly is it that you do? Wear flannel shirts and slurp syrup?

If I think of America I think of guns, pop culture and freedom. Sure, lots of ignorant baboons but at least they wear their retardation like a badge of honor, use it as a cultural identity, their flag promotes the unity of the country with all these stripes and stars.

Germany is orderly, a country that prides itself on its rules and their citizens who follow them. It's also the country with the biggest responsibility when it comes to destroying Europe with its two world wars and government sanctioned refugee crisis. Their flag waves strong colors, black, red and gold. A dominant flag for a dominant country.

Russia is strong and stubborn to a fault. They live hard lives and don't complain about it. Obviously the entire country is pretty much a shithole but it breeds strong people who can take care of themselves. Their flag represents the cold, the white, the blue but also the burning passion in the red, it all comes together to signify that their country is bleak but there is strength in that.

But Canada, what are they fucking known for? Being "funny", I guess? Is that your role in the world? Being fucking funny? That's not an achievement. Everyone can be funny. It's easy to be funny. You just don't have to say anything stupid.
So what did your fucking country decide to put on their flag to show the entire world what Canada is all about? A leaf. A FUCKING LEAF. You decided that you like to slurp your shitty syrup so damn much that you might as well put the fucking leaf that it's made of on the flag. You don't even respect your own country so why the hell should I?

I think this is very kind and adorable from all of them user

wasn't Russia going to send water bombers? seems pretty legitmate

also
>Russia
>3rd world
what

Strayas are literally better than canadians in every aspect. This makes canadians so butthurt they resort to imitating them in the ancient ways of bantz and funposting, but they fail, so they come across as dumb and unfunny posters.

Add in other factors like le weed man, a fucking leaf, not having a national identity, being overrun by immigrants, lack of international interest, horrible bantz and general try-hardness and you've got some of the pettiest posters in Sup Forums.

UK is the senile but based old man, USA is the normie, Straya is the lovable idiot, and Canada is the little bitter guy that, jealous of the love the idiot gets, tries to be cool too, but fails miserably and makes everyone hate him.

Canadians will never have an identity.

nice pasta t b h

>send firefighters
>the only legitimate offer for help came from the United States

Y-y-you too

>personification of nations
literal autism

>Russia
>Not third world

Look at some statistics,m8

It's a shithole, by definition it may only be second world but really it sucks cock

by definition they're literally second world, as they were aligned with the Warsaw Pact after World War 2

>Israel and the Palestinian Authority

You clarified that you're trying to put out these fires, right?

kek'd, 8/10

lmao what is the PA going to do to help? threaten to report the fire to the hague? make anti-fire propaganda films telling people to smother the fire by falling on it and kill themselves? fucking cretinous rats

There are a huge amount of wildfire in Russia every year. So we offered our help because of empathy.
But you acting like an arrogant asshole. I hope the fire will be extinguished, but your appartment burnt down.

Weedman is seriously pissing me off here. The whole of the Canadian Shield is dry as hell right now, one carless camper up north doesn't put out his fire right and Canada could have multiple big fucking fires to deal with. Declining aid right now could jeopardize getting aid when the country needs it.

Why is this dumb fag opposing assistance? This guy is legitimetly retarded.

it's true russia gave us very important help when the whole carmel burnt down and we were caught totally unprepared

spasiba russia

>the fire trucks were stolen from the US and filled with illegals that tried putting out the fire with tequila and burritos

Why doesn't he accept aid?

>by definition they're literally second world, as they were aligned with the Warsaw Pact after World War 2

By definition sure, but in practice they're Nigeria-tier by every measurable statistic.

15% fucking inflation, it's like Venezuela-lite

Because he is not a pussy who can't deal with his country's problems without third party's assistance.

HE DIDN'T DECLINE AID.

If his country is literally burning down right now, I don't think he can deal with his own problems

It's like just a fire man, it's like natural.

BLAZE IT

How would the PA help exactly? You can't suicide bomb a fire

hue/10

Apparently the fire is so huge nothing can be done and we just have to wait it out

>the fire trucks were stolen from the US and filled with fat niggers and other rejected races that tried putting out the fire with diet coca-cola and burgers

because he's dumb as fuck. He could have requested help with housing and feeding the 80K people if firefighting help wasn't needed.

actually you can. but you wont understand...

t. Muhammad

Russia, Australia and US were legitimate offers, but in the case of Russia and Australia, by the time help arrives the fire would most likely be under control. If we really really needed help, we could have gotten it from the States within hours.

Mexico is a nice gesture but realistically what kind they send? Not much.

Taiwan, Israel and PA are a fucking joke, and the only reason the offer assistance is because they our "allies" and they want us to keep giving them money. Such blatant pandering.

lol

you literally can fight fire with bombs

>Be Canadian
>Realize dousing the forest in maple syrup isn't stopping the fires
>Mexico sends in firefighters that try to pat out the brushfires with burritos and blankets made in sweatshops
>Canadian PM triggered by xerself needing help
>"It's alright everyone we don't need help, we'll wait it out."

You see this is what you call burthurt counter banting.

Genuinely cringeworthy

wew lad

>If you extinguish the fire, it wins

You're a retard if you think Israel or Taiwan can't help.

So all this time they're just helping us fight fires? Such good guys

>the Palestinian Authority
cute

What can Israel realistically offer Canada here?

Fire insurance

How would Israel help? You would just use our water to put out our fire then charge us.

thx for last year + this years offer Mexico. I like you guys, aside from the shit slinging cartels that give you a bad name.

/thread

Israelis are fucking worthless. Can you not go one thread without shitting on Palestinians?

I truly appreciate the offer, as do most Canadians.
I don't know why Trudeau turned down the offer as of now but I know he has his reasons. I've always liked Russians.

Trudeau is a douchebag, what an idiot, seriously.

One time I caught a tree on fire then put it out with a shotgun.

I mean it's kind of related.

Don't worry I'm on the east coast and it was in the winter, I don't think I caused the fort mac fire.

Underrated

So useful

mix styrofoam and gasoline until it becomes a viscous sludge
then put that into shotgun shells
???
fire

Guys don't do this.

Guys this will most definitely ruin your gun.

Home made napalm and guns are not something you want to mix.

Too much butthurt kek

>Home made napalm and guns are not something you want to mix.
pussy

well obviously dont take out your mossberg or benelli, take your shitty single barrel shotgun that hasn't been used since you've been born.
its very fun, but try to do it outside of town, because it will literally cause a forest fire

I only know one gun I would commit this monstrosity to, but even then it's a bad idea.

I live in New Brunswick, everything is woods and woods is everything, and we're small.

Stop acting like you like Jews you fucking Kraut

I think you had a little too much salt with those shots of tequila, Paco

I thought it was kind of nice for other countries to offer help. The air space in Fort Mac is already too crowded from what I've heard.

I wonder how long it would even take for the Russian air crafts to get over here.

I legit cringe when someone feels the need to call something cringeworthy.

Calm your asshurt, Mahmud.

It was a few military grade bombers that were capable of dropping a few tonnes of water. Their emergency response Minister (or some position like that) offered.

It's to help improve relations after difficulties with Ukraine, but still a nice offer. It's going to be a bad summer for fire, so you never know. If it came down to it we'd probably ask the Americans for help since they're closer though.

>the rest came from 3rd world countries looking to suck up to Canada
feel bad man

Your PM should accept help from the US desu

>3rd world countries looking to suck up to Canada

Mexico always sends help, ungrateful chinks. It's actually one of the few things we are good at, besides NAFTA and shit.

So fuck you.

literally i have never heard of mexico sending any type of aid to canada, ever.

we send firefighting planes and more men. it's simple

You never need it. We send help to countries with natural disasters all the time. Most recently with Ecuador.

Wow that's rude. Hope your shitty meme country burns to the ground and the US annexes you.

It's a disingenuous offer

You're too far away, and would probably charge Canada for the transportation costs to get the planes over, the fuel, the water, the fire retardant, all of it. nice "help"

We don't need any help, we have enough people that are capable of doing the job, and a few provinces are lending a hand, we don't need fucking Russians here, we can handle this just fine.

We aren't talking about other countries, we're talking about Canada.

At least they won't charge the Canadians for the service

>It's a disingenuous offer

I accept help just to see if we can stand for our word desu and test Israel

We just offered you some help.

I would have accept *

Are you people retarded?

Offers like these get turned down all the time by countries experiencing disasters. They are gestures of goodwill more than anything

Don't mind my fellow butthurt countrymen, we don't need your help really, but thanks for the gesture and its nice to know help is there if we do need it in the future.

What's happening? I thought there was some kind of fire in some flyover state fort here I'm the US not Canada

It's not really a fort it's more of a stronghold.

I once wiped my arse into a maple leaf when I had to take a shit in the woods.
I used 5 leaves total.
After my dump I said:
>Thanks Trudeau!

If you want all the forests of Canada to burn to the ground, post:
"Thanks Trudeau" ITT.

Isn't disaster relief basically the only thing the Mexican army is good for? IIRC supposedly it's better than FEMA.

Fuck you, Germany laughed

Kinda rude as fuck lad-bro-due-m8, I think you are using a proxy

someone screenshot this and send it to Trudeau

>Ecuador

But that's Mexico. All Spanish speaking countries are Mexico.

An elderly man with a broom and dust pan is better than FEMA

kek'd

They are literally not, by living standards or the official definition, third world.

there's nothing wrong with accepting help, american firefighters came down to help during one of our bad bush fires and in response a bunch of ours went over to america to marathon across the country to raise money for american firefighters

Inflation is at 6% right now, and their HDI is 60/194.

So pretty good for a former Commie shithole.

In 1998 it was Nigeria-tier though.

feminists think accepting help makes them weak, and the PM there is the biggest cuck soooo

>implying we need help

Nigger, we have fires all the time. Just because it's located on a town doesn't make it any less containable, as we often do.

well its displaced a large amount of Albertans from a very large city n terms of industry
its kind of a big deal compared to fires burning in bumfuck nowhere, BC.

>fire approaches US border
>America has finally had enough
>loads loads of millitary aircraft with fire retardent and makes dropping runs over Canada
>Canada sees this as an act of aggression
>Canadaian-American war 2.0, book no britu edition.