Why are French North African girls so slutty compared to other Muslim girls?

Why are French North African girls so slutty compared to other Muslim girls?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/mardinia
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

North-Africans are savages.

I blame the ''french'' part

Because they are no longer muslim, but freed. Choke on it, sandnigger.

kill yourself

RARE FLAG

French culture

Post more sluts OP

French girls are NOT slutty.

t. have been rejected by every french girl I approached

"""""""" french""""""" north african

They aren't slutty in Belgium.

French americanized culture

oppresed people usually act out once they're Free(tm)

maybe you're too white or too ugly for them

Righ one is maried with a billionaire

because of freedom, put any arab woman in a free country and they'll show their real nature.

I'm a locksmith and everytime a lonely arab woman called me to open her closed door she offered to suck my dick to pay less money.

I'm very ugly but I've had way more success with germanic women

and latin american women are the easiest (not sure about argentina but brazil/colombia/etc.) because they like muh whiteness and are always horny

>French North African

Left one stabbed her boyfriend last hear. She's still with him tbf.

Ugly

I thought they all 'd look like alizee or something

>Things That Never Happened: The Movie

indeed I never got my dick sucked. I'm ashamed of my micro penis

>and latin american women are the easiest (not sure about argentina but brazil/colombia/etc.) because they like muh whiteness and are always horny
can confirm about this, at least argie women crave the BWC, and about the french chicks, I've met argie guys who went to france and said they fucked plenty of grills

yeah, being french is more of a nationality now than ethnicity desu
same thing happened with the british

fugg

Colonial Empire Motherfucker

>tfw nobody speak your language and nobody give a fuck about your country.

french women are schizophrenic, in that they want to be (seen as) free and independent, while at the same time want to be conquered and taken like good little sluts. i can imagine nederbro wasn't caliente enough for the girl to see that she can drop her guard and pants.

>tfw only niggers and arabs speak your language and they seek refuge en masse in your country

aah that makes sense, so they're like the typical feminists strong and independient but they also want a dominant male? heh, womyn

The more I travel, the more I don't believe this type of bullshit anymore.
Especially on here. If I have to believe Sup Forums, people have had sex with 60 people over the course of their young adult life. Sure, there are some total messes like that, but I never meet these people.

It's like white dudes going to Asia.
They feel like they need to say they fucked tons of Asian girls because that's what everyone expects you to do or achieve.

>he more I travel, the more I don't believe this type of bullshit anymore.
what do you mean?, I didn't get it 2bh

t. Virgin

t. traditional conservative safe-choice for boring ass french control freak girls that sees being cucked as a good price for being able to say he has a gf that mom and dad will approve of

I hear these stories all the time of how dudes go abroad or are abroad and fuck like animals, with little to back it up.

>haha, I went to Korea and man, girls all over me dude

And not just one guy, but loads of them claiming sexual conquests like some Lord Byron.
All bullshit. They scored 1 or 2 times and it becomes tenfold.

A Virgin, you never touched a woman with your mouth, stop to think that you know them.

t. jean-pierre on Sup Forums while his 'gf' is gobbling arab cock in on the bed upstairs because she's a real womyn

They are like the Moroccan girls in Spain. I slept with one girl in Madrid and she was a Moroccan who worked at El Corte Ingles.

You are correct; guys feel like they have to brag, even though I know from my travel language barriers can be impossible to understand. My favorite is guys who go to So. Brazil and claim they land the pure white Gauchas. In fact everyone knows the white LATAM females are basically untouchable for tourists.

Here is a Moroccan Jew I met in SOCA, and I believe her family owns a bank in Morocco. She never dated any guys while here, granted she is wealthy and really tall, more a Manhattan type girl.
twitter.com/mardinia

pic: Type of Brazilian girls guys like to claim they sleep with, but we know it never happened.

same with the GIs telling people back at home how they got laid in France but they didn't and keep telling the same myths about french women.

this.

if you can get laid in one country, you'll get laid in another. if you can't, you can't. race, nationality, anything like that barely matters. speaking the language is what helps the most aside from that just looks and confidence. women aren't all that different place to place.