I7 6700k vs Ryzen 1700

Just bought a i7 6700k for $300, did I fuck up? Will the 1700 blow it out of the water? Should i just fucking return the i7?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/gp/product/B00UOIK3FU/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813144017&cm_re=ryzen-_-13-144-017-_-Product
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes.

yes
more like a splash.
yes

Is there any negatives of rolling with the Ryzen and a Gtx 1080?(vs. a AMD card)

1080 is far above current AMD GPUs, and no it shouldn't bottleneck. AMD was running demos with 2 Titan XPs in SLI

No.

Will this CPU cooler with the 1700?

amazon.com/gp/product/B00UOIK3FU/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

You'll get slightly better single core performance and massively reduced multicore performance.

work with*

Yes, do it so I can laugh at you like last time AMD pulled THE EXACT SAME FUCKING MEME AGAIN.

>Implying you can nuke Cthulhu

They'd be too busy clawing the flesh off their faces while gibbering like madmen.

We will fight for the right of the OP to pretend to not shill for our services and we will deposit 5 shekels to his corporate account.

>buttmad Jewtel fanboy.
Stay mad and cucked.

Please come see me for an offer you can't refuse. Our Marketing Department needs people like you. You lying in the OP is exceptional.

Will the Cooler with work Ryzen?

Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is grateful for your "question" thread and has deposited 5 shekels to your account.

No... until Geforce's next update :^)

Why do you need a cpu cool as cheap as that one?

Return it and get Ryzen.

Do you think it would work or not?

Yeah, you fucked up

It would work but I'm not confident that it's better than stock.

Do cpu coolers just work with all cpus? Well I already bought it and a 120mm fan to go with it, so deciding If I should just return it

just return it, also not all cpu coolers work with all new cpus

I forget if the new amd boards use the same mounting system. Look it up.

First non-shill review is in. Rysen CPUs need to be de-lidded and paste re-applied to get good reasonable temps - otherwise they run hot as fuck

This is what the CPU Cooler works for:
Intel: LGA 2011-3, 2011, 1366, 1156, 1155, 1151, 1150, 775 AMD: FM2+, FM2, FM1, AM3+, AM3, AM2+, AM2, AM1

newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813144017&cm_re=ryzen-_-13-144-017-_-Product

It says "Supports AMD RYZEN Series Processors and 7th Gen A-series/ Athlon processors for Socket AM4"

The fuck is de-lidded

The fuck? Ryzen CPUs are soldered.

I thought the Ryzen stock coolers were good? Why get that?

Just return it. The stock ryzen cooler is better.

based on what? cpu performance has been shown, not temps

So what the fuck should I return this shit. Is this thing gonna fail

based on the tdp rating? Also the Ryzen cooler looks better.

Anybody know if they'll end up selling it without the stock cooler but also sell the other coolers cause I like the big one better