The White """race""" will be completely eradicated soon

>The White """race""" will be completely eradicated soon

erradicate yourself to Sup Forums

except for me and I will be surrounded by mixed qt's.

Checkmate

feels fucking fantastic f@m

would breed with/10

Literally impossible. Whites will eventually realize what's happening and start genociding like the gold old days.

>erradicate yourself to Sup Forums

I will post it there too. Threads like these always get the easiest (you)'s.

Gotta love neckbeard Sup Forums virgins

good, for after that having a new world full of socially enslaved shitskins living exactly like in africa but in the west, what a great future my dear ape friend.

too bad you will be eradicated according to this leaf, user.

Race is a merely a social construct. So called white people will mix with other human populations due to globalism and the human race will have a healthier gene pool overall.

>her facial features
wew

>whiteys still believe they have a chance to revert their demographical genocide

>White people disappear.
>Mongrel muslims populations start a new dark age killing each others for retarded reasons.
>The space conquest never happens.
>Probably one of these retards will use nukes.
>End of the human specie.

Honestly i prefer the white race disappear with honor like living in a world full of primitive mentall illness savages, africans governements can't make a good country because they are lazy, so i see absolutly no reasons they will do the same thing in europe or north america.

unlikely. you confuse long term demographic trends for immediate reality.

>tfw the opposite is happening
I was hoping it was Germanics but nope just Slavs

alien will invade earth and revive the white race

This bothers me at first, but knowing that the human race will be extinct in the flash of an eye is reassuring. By the time the world is without whites, it'll not be worth inhabiting.

feels bad man

why does every white country have to become a "diverse"(brown) shithole

it's bullshit

Bullshit.

You know who's even worse then pol virgin neckbears? Retarded shit skins who make these type of threads.

>jews
>human

oh jeepers

>Muslims
>not shit

If we aren't human please look up every thing Jews invented and never use it shit skin

>Black and white trash

Honestly who cares, the white race will never die but it will be a minority, again who cares?

>muh inventions

That doesnt mean anything if you got no soul

Globalists funding naive Communists to bring back serfdom.

>inb4 commies claiming nobody and nothing is communist

losers with anti-social tendencies like yourself thinking they're somehow above neckbeard virgins is pretty kekworthy

Pajeet

>US funds opposition in Venezuela (not like a coup, we openly give money to the democratic opposition there because our foreign policy is against communism)
>US government congratulates Macri and works on new trade deals now that they have a right wing government
>US promotes the free market as the only sustainable method of development in the third world (and with good results too)

>hurr durr globalism is communism

>we might be dumb savages but we gotz dem soul das right
Shit skin detected. There's more soul in the cut off foreskin of a Jew then every Muslim country combined

>You know who's even worse then pol virgin neckbears? Retarded shit skins who make these type of threads.

I am white. I just like posting this shit because it's easy as fuck replies.

Sup Forums will respond to anything, I love it.

You know what that means..

We'll have to update all our white memes damn

>a law will soon oblige everyone to breed interracially

You are born nationwreckers a vile and twisted race of people. Muslims are deluded and need to be brought to the right path. They are still salvagable you guys are fucked up from birth.

>invent shit off of european foundation of knowledge
>INVENTORZ N SHIZZ
people are what surrounds them and so called jew inventors just adapted to european greatness around them

go build some fucking pyramids you fucking cuck lol

why is Sup Forums so mean? Is it because your crush in middle school picked a nice black boy over you?

It can't be prevented t.bh white people just like being cucks and faggots too much. Good thing I'm a Mongolfinn and don't care about white faggots.

>You get assigned to an abo

When we're done with the pigs and sister fuckers in America and Europe, you slanty-eyed little bastards will be next.

Nothing of value will have been lost.

however It would be pretty sad if Japan disappears ;_;

At least you didn't use any racial slurs so I know there's some good in your heart :)

Turkbro?

>Mfw I'm 6'2, Blond hair blue-eyed Aryan god, straight out of Nazi propaganda.
>Want to preserve my genes and have my kid look like me
>Black girl fetish, which is fueled because they practically throw themselves at me
JUST

you are aware that you are not forced to cum in them?

fuck them all Chad

mulatos are hot cumon