What's the best budget smartphone and why is it the Moto z play?

What's the best budget smartphone and why is it the Moto z play?

The best budget phone if you're shit skin poor has to be the Samsung galaxy j7 prime

Just buy a xiaomi or a Huawei its literally the same shit between cheap chinese phones and flagships from Sony or Samsung

i'm not poor i'm cheap

Asking and answering a questing in the same sentence, now THATs how you shitpost.

>350€
>Budget
>My Mummy buys me any phone i want

Moto g4 play. 130€, works.

redmi 4 pro, rooted and rid of chinese apps

I've come to the realization that the only android phones worth a damn now are the Nexus ones, i had to upgrade my nexus 4 because i let it fall on the floor to a Galaxy S6 and boy did i prefer my Nexus 4.

How's your day doing lads

Bit true but not completely Samsung's only good series lines are the A and the J and One plus isn't terrible at all

Oneplus 3T

Depends on the budget. If your budget is the same as a pc cooler then the moto e2 is the fucking king of that budget.

Now if you are talking of 200$ - 300$, i would get

How's your first day on Sup Forums working out? You enjoying it so far?

>100+€ for a ''budget'' phone
How's life in your western country which has a good economy ?

How much does moto pay you?

Samsung Galaxy S6. You can probably find it for 250 euros.

you're missing a G,5 and +

It's not cheap and it doesn't even have USB host.

This. 6gb ram and 128gb storage for under $500.

I own this and it's nice, but I wouldn't call it "budget." I bought it because it's thicc and full of battery. If I was on a budget, I would have gotten a G4 Play.

This redmi note 4 is just 200.

What are you talking about? Get a Type-C adaptor and it just werks. I've used a few bus-powered USB devices with my Z Play.

lolno

This thing is overpriced as all fuck and people keep chanting about its "amazing" battery life yet any random xiaomi fucking nukes this thing out of orbit.

Don't even get me started on its garbage design of putting a fingerprint sensor that looks like a home button on the front while STILL having fucking on-screen buttons, despite the bezzels the size of the moon.

I've got a Redmi 4 Pro, which has the same SOC as this, except I've paid a fraction of its cost and not only it looks better, it also has buttons on the bezzel like a phone actually should on top of a lovely 4000 mah battery. Pic related. That was with 60%+ brightness with wifi, gps and mobile data turned on all the time and my signal reception on one of the chips isn't that good. I even played 2 hours of pokemon go, which is a complete battery destroyer and still managed to get this insane battery life. Could have easily gotten past the 11 hours mark since I still had 2% left but I had to sleep so I just plugged in since it had already more than proven itself.

I, for on, accept our xiaomi overlords as our true kings.

Wileyfox has some good budget phones if you're in europe.
I got a Swift more than a year ago for €150 and I'm still quite pleased with it.
They're probably just rebranded chinkphones but they have european support and warranty and it comes with a good OS out of the box (used to be CyanogenOS, not sure what they're moving to now though)

>be burger
>can only achieve 5000mAh by Moto Z + 3000mAh batt mod
>or buy an busted old Zenphone Max
I don't want faster CPU. I just want juice

If you buy a phone without a removable battery you truly deserve the title of cuck.

I bought pic related last week for £100. I've never really had the latest phones when it comes to smart phones and this feels great to me. My brother has a modern nexus and he was surprised by how good my phone actually is. Bargain.

chinkphones are shit and only retards, poor people, and faggots use them