This qt comes in to your office and asks for a million dollars for her tech startup

>this qt comes in to your office and asks for a million dollars for her tech startup

What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UiNFXcI9Rb8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That's not a qt.

that is a soulless animal not a qt

she's got crazy eyes

>not 2d

try again

I tell her that shes too old and that she should send her daughter back to speak with me.

She looks like an anime.

I will ask "how do you make money?" and "what do I get for my million dollars?"

Obviously... You undress her, she giving you a blowjob, and then you drilling her for all the money.

Listen to her voice

youtube.com/watch?v=UiNFXcI9Rb8

Does she come with a Japanese language option?

pedo

crazy eyes? low blow carla.

Tell her that only if she let's me fuck her really hard, then after she does that I tell her that I lied and no money and tell her to gtfo.

It's the famed one thousand cocks stare

+1

Is Theranos completely dead yet?

that\'sthejoke.jpg

*It's the famed one thousand shekels stare
ftfy

She's far from qt...

I wouldn't give her anything, or she might come up with a scam where she 'invents' a better/cheaper solution for something like blood testing by using competitors equipment.

Wait a second...

I'd tell her that i will be observing her startup attempts, and when she does make a startup i will invest those 1 million dollars into my own team which will be dedicated to out-competing her and latching onto any mistakes her team does to defame it and destroy it.

ONE OF US

i would stab one eye with a fork

THINKPAD

She is definitely top class material and have a good head on her shoulders

>female

jesus she's so annoying it's unwatchable.
btw for those who didn't get the job, theranos collapsed with a thud because their dumb undersampling methods don't really work.

>job
*joke

Someone shop that black hand holding her face.

I calmly inform her that due to new federal regulations: i cant give her anything unless she removes all her clothing and prepares for vigorous negotiations if she is able to negotiate my dick into providing her vagina with my sperm then she will be granted an ammount of what she needs. However she will only be able to gain my full financial backing if she returns every day to renegotiate.

Review her business proposal, check the market for similar business and how well they perform, and evaluate the risks. If everything checks out, and I have a real possibility of profit then I would buy a million dollars in equity.