Tor

Daily reminder to block all the Tor nodes from countries that do not respect your freedom ^.^

ExitNodes {}
EntryNodes {}
StrictNodes 1
ExcludeNodes {ac},{af},{ax},{al},{dz},{ad},{ao},{ai},{aq},{ag},{ar},{am},{aw},{au},{at},{az},{bs},{bh},{bd},{bb},{by},{be},{bz},{bj},{bm},{bt},{bo},{ba},{bw},{bv},{br},{io},{vg},{bn},{bg},{bf},{bi},{kh},{cm},{ca},{cv},{ky},{cf},{td},{cl},{cn},{cx},{cc},{co},{km},{cg},{cd},{ck},{cr},{ci},{hr},{cu},{cy},{cz},{dk},{dj},{dm},{do},{tp},{ec},{eg},{sv},{gq},{ee},{et},{fk},{fo},{fj},{fi},{fr},{fx},{gf},{pf},{tf},{ga},{gm},{ge},{de},{gh},{gi},{gr},{gl},{gd},{gp},{gu},{gt},{gn},{gw},{gy},{ht},{hm},{hn},{hk},{hu},{is},{in},{id},{ir},{iq},{ie},{im},{il},{it},{jm},{jp},{jo},{kz},{ke},{ki},{kp},{kr},{kw},{kg},{la},{lv},{lb},{ls},{lr},{ly},{li},{lt},{lu},{mo},{mk},{mg},{mw},{my},{mv},{ml},{mt},{mh},{mq},{mr},{mu},{yt},{mx},{fm},{md},{mc},{mn},{me},{ms},{ma},{mz},{mm},{na},{nr},{np},{an},{nl},{nc},{nz},{ni},{ne},{ng},{nu},{nf},{mp},{no},{om},{pk},{pw},{ps},{pa},{pg},{py},{pe},{ph},{pn},{pl},{pt},{pr},{qa},{re},{ro},{ru},{rw},{ws},{sm},{st},{sa},{uk},{sn},{rs},{sc},{sl},{sg},{sk},{si},{sb},{so},{as},{za},{gs},{su},{es},{lk},{sh},{kn},{lc},{pm},{vc},{sd},{sr},{sj},{sz},{se},{ch},{sy},{tw},{tj},{tz},{th},{tg},{tk},{to},{tt},{tn},{tr},{tm},{tc},{tv},{ug},{ua},{ae},{gb},{uk},{us},{um},{uy},{uz},{vu},{va},{ve},{vn},{vi},{wf},{eh},{ye},{zm},{zw}

>block all countries
>can't use tor
good idea m8

Those are all the countries indeed, but feel free to remove the countries which you trust. For instance I allow Ukraine and Russia, with forcing Ukraine for both Exit and Entry node. This also gives me a speed bost as I'm from Ukraine, I get almost 2MB/s.

Nostrovia, Ivan!

You don't need exit nodes to use Tor.

>Yuliya
KIEV
I
E
V

I live in Odessa (:

want to be my gf?

Dumb """femanon"""
kys your'slevs

>Vladimir browsing the darknet on Windows

Would almost marry eyes closed

>np
I don't think you need to block that. And I'm not even sure if there are entry/exit nodes here. Well except if they are run by the US embassy themselves which idk. This country is such a shithole that no one cares. A 16 yo girl posts nudes, and by nudes I mean whole nudes like finger in pussy nude, in kikebook™. That's literally CP. But thanks. Might be handy.

Poland might not look like it but they don't care about what you're doing
i've been on deepweb for years, if they were on to something, i'd be raided already

I prefer a whitelist (-like) approach, so block everything by default.

The only country I'd consider adding would be Switzerland and maybe Norway, but I'm also taking into consideration internet speed impact.

suit yourself
but then i don't use Tor at all

Post your pusy lips

Fair enough, I use it as a VPN, so I mosly wanted higher speed, but excluding countries sich as USA might be benefical from a privacy pov.

How often do you masturbate your vagina?

Continuously

>blocking br, the most freedomest country for internet

GOOD GOY

>Block country because muh privacy
>uses botnet OS 7

>{br}
The fuck...

daily reminder that Tor is a U.S. Navy funded botnet, and exit nodes are botnets

I hope you know the nodes can infect you with code, as happens with normal proxy servers.

>forcing Ukraine for both Exit and Entry node

Sounds like a great way to make correlation attacks easier.

>exit nodes

why even bother using them?

literally almost everywhere blacklists tor exit nodes.

>br
Brazil? Hue hue hue, no.

As happens with anything if you're stupid enough.

Huh? Explain..

Please tell me more about your vaginal masturbation routine.

A state actor with access to internet infrastructure can use statistical analysis of packet origination and termination to link you to a tor exit node

In what way does Russia not respect your freedom, you brainless libcuck?

Hey Yulia, are you hot? Pics?

Oh, well, I'm not using it in a way that could rise interest of such people.

What do you mean? I only allow Ukraine and Russia, and block everything else. Look on my screenshot, that posted under code tag is just for reference for you to take and modify it to your own liking.

are you fucking retarded or are you pretending to be one?

You told that I was blocking Russia, which I'm not.

>Huh? Explain..

Fucking idiot. How about you spend a few hours reading the documentation of Tor? Retard.

Did i upset you? o.O

you seem very-well educated. Congratulations. I'm not him, but, very polite!

>Tor is a U.S. Navy funded botnet
This is because they need to use it too. That's why they're funding it.

>exit nodes are botnets
They are periodically checked in order to ensure there are no botnets.

>t. pedo

High Quality Post
高質量發帖

Since that's the first thing that came through your mind it says a lot about you..

Are you chinese or japanese?

I almost tough you were male

female(male)

The 'fem' in 'femanon' has always stood for 'feminine', not 'female'

>will block {ua} exclusively just because op is yet another sjw attention whore and tries to sow confusion in user ranks
anons aren't your personal army, bitch, die

where is your tripcode, "user"?

Don't use entry nodes from the same country as you are located. If the node is being operated by government or police, and monitored, you are pretty much fucked on the spot.

Limiting exit nodes is pointless, too, unless you have an important reason to limit them to a set of countries.

>Don't use entry nodes from the same country as you are located.
I want speed. I use Tor exactly for the purpose you'd use a VPN, what's nice is that I can run multiple instances of Tor with different IPs at once.

I actually have a trip code, but I rarely use it. I can't remember it and I'd always have to copy/paste it.

Yulia please post a picture of your toes....

how far from DC1 you live?

Yeah this is probably the dumbest thing I've read today, what the fuck.

Of course you need exit nodes. How would the traffic get to the site then, hmm?

>what are hidden services

>block countries that don't respect your freedom
>this browser: ukraine, russia, ukraine

You actually believe this?