/eire/

/How are the men?/ edition

/asean/

/cum/

welcome

wel/cum/

>gerry digging himself deeper with the nigger comment

Where is this?

Stop appropriating culture you literal shitlords.

Newtonabbey as far as i know

What a bunch of fucking assholes - put up nazi flags and act the cunts every summer yet cry about being discriminated against when they don't receive government funding for their bonfires

What did he say to aggravate the situation?

It's such a load of bullshit

Fair enough he could have phrased what he meant better but I think it's pretty obvious what he was getting at

Media's witchhunt for Gerry really won't let up till he resigns

>what he meant

That the Irish are the niggers of Europe? Now how do you suggest he phrase that.

All he had to do was keep his mouth shut, the senile old gom.

>That the Irish are the niggers of Europe?

Aren't we?

No not that

That people from west Belfast, Derry and other Catholic neighbourhoods in the northwere treated by the brits similarly to the way blacks in America were treated and a still treated

lets be friends

alri
Drinking some Bushmill's right now, off work tomorrow

3 cheers then!

Three fags

Fakk u bitch

I don't have any friends.

Except this Russian lad named Jan who thinks he's my friend, doesn't even know my proper name, is always drunk, and won't leave me alone.

I think he thinks he is friends with everyone. Says everyone is his friend. Think he's homeless too even though he offered to let me sleep in his car hole.

That's just a sad case you have there.

Hmm considering suicide.

By the time I was up though Deals was closed. They have rope there. Bit shifty going back there since I stole a shite load of shit there recently and some alarm went off since I left.

>since
*when

Employees look at

made a thread earlier and it died sm h

Man, don't do it. Things can get better, but you just got to work at them. I remember an user gave you brillant advice a few nights back. Did you even take it, or look into it?

>Employees look at
*me shiftily too.

I don't remember this advice?

Get yourself into a hostel and put your name down on a housing list. Go to your td and explain your stance, maybe you might be given emergency accommodation. Plus, you'll have an address to draw the dole.

ELLEN
L
L
E
N

he has no hostels nearby and "doesnt wanna hitchhike". the retard.

This.
It's shocking how quickly Irish people forget their history or even worse, force this new liberal type of historical revision.

Thanks God some of us live in the real world though, I'll never forget the stories my Grandfather told me, about how Irish slaves were worked to death in chain gangs on the cotton and tobacco plantations of Derry and Belfast.

And sure how says he if it wasn't for Gerry and Martin rising up and emancipating us by defeating the SAS, SBS and the entirety of the RAF on their own, winning the Battle of the Bowsden thus ending the partition of Ireland we'd still be in chains begob

Tl;dr muh victimhood

fucking retard

Any news from Benzolad? As a former Heroin addict I sympathise with him desu

So what was his plan anyway?
>Get kicked out
>lurk around town
>kill self
?
Ffs, stop feeling sorry for yourself and do something with your life. Doing benzos and drinking all the time is probably the fucking reason you got kicked out in the first place. Man, I've tried to reason with you for ages on this, telling you stop before it gets to bad, but you didn't fucking listen. It's time to grow up and face the music, and if you want to kill yourself over that, than I personally have no sympathy or feel sorry for you. You're mother kicked you out to prove a point, not that you go and kill yourself. Be a man, stop mopping around.

There is no housing crisis in Ireland , only a housing crisis in Dublin

You.can get a 4bed semi detached house in Donegal , 15 mins from derry city for 350 euro a month

Also, There are ghost estates and empty all over the country that most councils are looking to fill

Yeah but who the fuck wants to live in Donegal?

still in a tent i think
i wouldnt mind

>i wouldnt mind
That is no surprise.

V funny

Although my dad has told me stories about how he and my uncle's were lifted off the street when they were teenagers and thrown in jail for up to 6 months
without trial - despite none of them doing anything wrong , the same way most lads their age were treated from Catholic neighbourhoods at the time

He also tells me that he grew up in a small house with 3 bedrooms that was shared with other family members as they could not get a council house , dispite there being 14 in the family

Also add in the fact Catholics could not vote and we're discriminated in employment , and the constant harassment they faced at the time and you can see similarities

You're probably well aware of all this but just want to act edgy on the internet so fair play

Beggars can't be choosers

My great grandfather had a tailoring shop in Belfast around the 40's - which was regularly attacked by loyalists and police. Broken windows, stolen products etc. Catholics couldn't get a break at all.

Lads I'd say it's time to revive the Gaeilge now that ethnic identities are being eroded and such. Bit of craic.

There's an Irish speaking Skype group for people who can speak anything from a little to a lot of Irish. The goal is to learn from each other.

Of course parallels can be drawn but it's irrelevant, whatever way you look at it all he was basically saying was

>the Irish are/were the niggers of Europe

Why bother, he's a fucking idiot for tweeting it.
I voted SF but Gerry is a liability, VinB probably was right when he said Gerry alone lost SF 10+ seats in the recent election. He needs to step down and give Pearse the job.

Opinion on Mary-lou becoming president of sinn féin?

Then who will make the sandwiches for the Army Council.
No, Pearse is the man for the job imo.
He understands economics better than anyone else in SF.

The whole Burton and Mary Lou cat fighting and one-upmanship that went on last year just turned me off her, the bloody battle-axe.

That's why I said originally he could have phrased it better but I agree with the sentiment

Imo I like Gerry , he's a looper but there is somthing very genuine about him I find , sure he may turn alot of people off sinn fein but the same argument can be made about gerry Kelly , mcguinness ect too

Also , would wonder what effect (if any ) Mary Lou being in charge will have on the party's popularity in the north

Perfectly valid point. I think we'll see Gerry stepping down after the next election if he doesn't get elected by then, which I imagine he won't

had replies written explaining everything, to my favour no less, but I closed the tab by accident so not arsed repeating them.

Homeless lad btw.

How can you justify suicide?

Good move for the Sinners.

>Sinn "We're nationalist but let's flood the place with immigrants" Féin
when are we getting a real nationalist party lads

Anybody bar Gerry is a good move

Where are you tonight ?? And have you any form of accommodation at all ?

>identity ireland?

C I V I C

N A T I O N A L I S M

Atleast Pearse has the right accent. But I honestly think any 'southern' leader would end up losing them seats in the North. They can't really function as an All Ireland party as well other parties potentially could.

The thing about McGuinness and Kelly is that they are free to hold their hands up and admit to their past. Whereas if Gerry admitted to his past he would be perjurying himself and taking responsibility for a lot of shady shit to put it mildly.
I do reckon some people would respect him more if he admitted to his past, but at the same time think that if he did admit to being Chief of Staff he'd die behind bars.

Gerry, Gerry and Martin are all relics now and a bitter reminder of our recent past.
Paisley and Thatcher are dead now, the civil war is long over. They all need to fuck off.

You're the man to start it

Get out there and them them pakis to do one and fuck off!!

I have no future, (no LC) also I gave in (on Friday) to my mother and agreed to everything she wanted. She's just a vile and incorrigible woman who still wouldn't let me stay with her.

I met her yesterday to try to resolve and reconcile the issue and spent most of the time lambasted and critically verbally assaulted by her.

As I said she is incorrigible.

Do you think killing yourself would be getting one up on her?
Do you have any siblings or other family members that actually care about you?

A tent, bought a king-size tesco duvet as bedding today. €17 but I can still feel the ground underneath it.

Have €35 to last me until Wednesday. Or may €30, can't remember.

Think I'll be fine.

Identity Ireland is such a meme. When we getting one that's all about Gaelic supremacy?

I have a twin.

But no future. Except as a TD.

I can legitimately see sinn fein splitting north and south in maybe 20 years time , I think we are already seeing this divison slowly form

In the north the party will retain its republicanism as it's central ideology (imo the boarder and national question will always be an issue for northern catholics) but will move closer to the centre as a "catch all" party for.northern Catholics - basically become a centre left fianna fail

In the south the split will lead to the party distincing itself from republicanism to appeal to the masses more , but will become a more left wing , opposition party

Could be totally wrong , just a hunch how I can see the party going in future

I suppose we start here. First off, we need a good name. Then we start on our policies.

You have a twin, don't think your death would be devastating to them?

>When we getting one that's all about Gaelic supremacy?

We need this, a party like this or movement in this multicultural world.

Ireland was founded ffs on a Gaelic revival.

Self-pity and self-hatred is a very powerful self fulfilling prophecy.

The more time someone spends sitting around feeling sorry for himself the worse he feels, the worse he feels the more he hates himself, the more he hates himself the more time he'll spend feeling sorry for himself, add infinity.

It's very easy to justify taking your own life when it's the only way you can see to end the cycle.

It's a fucking tough cycle to brake too, but everything worth doing is tough.

Fuck me that is dire

In donegal I know a fella who literally got a house off the council because him and his gf were "kicked out" by her parents

Fair play.to you but , I couldn't do it

Yee maybe. He's a bit of a cunt to me.

Anyway if I was dead all my problems would be gone

>north and south
>in 20 years

That's not very aspirational user!

What you need to do is get yourself to a hostel. I remember you telling me that you were feeling optimistic about your life and were looking into computer science. That cam all still happen! You need to just keep head above the water. I have no idea what yoire going through right now, but you have the survival instinct like the rest of us here. Use it, man.

The provos won't allow sinn fein to split along partitioned lines would be a pr nightmare

Can see it happening though , it's basically two parties under one banner atm

At least he has the good weather for it atm

>shinners in my thread
get out reee

That's literally the only good thing out of that dire situation, but every cloud has a silver lining.
Are you by any chance the northern lad with the cúpla focal?

also is my name grammatically correct

It's my field, yank.

im grilling these hot dogs sidewards in silent protest
>herritageposter is a shinner
colour me surprised

;^)

Why not look up in a dictionary the tuiseal ginideach for Irish and see if you're right yourself?

Nope but I got a C In my Irish gcse if that's any good

Yet no one is surprised that the resident yank is a pleb, funny.

What's the Irish exam like? Is there an oral exam and listening?

Ailtirí na hAiséirghe :^)

forgot pic
>mississsiisssssississssisisssssippi river
what city
>tuiseal ginideach
yer what
thats bad right
how do uk schools work anyway
BRIDS OUD BAGIS IN :DDDDD

Don't you guys have an Irish exam... You know in Ireland and all?

hes asking what its like in the north jonne
you know since officially its a different country

we should bring back traditional gaelic clothing honestly

you down the bottle orally and then assemble a car b-mb blindfolded

Is this before or after the school shootings?

What does an American know about Europe anyway? I didn't ask you

Yeah same.as the leaving and junior.cert I imagine -oral listening and written exam, with a bit of ict based course work thrown in too

Schools in the north work pretty.much the same.as the south until the final two years - where you choose four subjects to study for your second last year , and then narrow it down to three subjects for your final year

you know i have gone to school in ireland pekka

oh, don't worry

ireland is the only republic that doesn't actually have individual liberties so you're not allowed to own a gun

>you're not allowed to own a gun
not true my great uncle has loads of guns

Sure, so have I
I'm 1/64th Irish and every year we dye the lake by our kesämökki spring green for St PaTTy's Day!

Lmao