Daily reminder that Italian is the best, most beautiful romance language and that French and Spanish are for subhumans

Daily reminder that Italian is the best, most beautiful romance language and that French and Spanish are for subhumans.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aY63E31Nx5M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

mamma mia pizza pasta berlusconi

Thanks Norway.

Reminder that Italy is literally WE WUZ tier and than Spain has shaped the world more than *talians could ever dream to.

BIG

Delet

Mehmet nasıl hayat

CHI

I could post embarrassing italian military defeats but i won't, because I'm the bigger man

Daily reminder that norwegian notice is irrelevant.

youtube.com/watch?v=aY63E31Nx5M

OP is not Italian and no Italian said a bad thing about France here, why are you so butthurt? I have a better one btw

Lol shut the fuck up Norfag. Italian is literally a made up meme language.

Made up by poets

mexishit detected

>implying OP isn't an italian on vacation / proxy

Do you have the venetian kike edit btw ?

exactly

Get fucked. Where are your colonies that are poised to take over the entire planet?

No bromees, soy de Zaragoza

>medieval european wars
disgusting, everyone is so two-faced and picks sides based on the better outcome

>I've never heard of the Renaissance

Why is Terroni a shit but northerners smug as fuck?

nah spain and france are good too. thanks anyway
germany you as always have to insult and criticize us. why every time we talk about italy you get so assblasted?

Why is all diaspora in Germany extremely butthurt and retarded?

:3

Not a meme language.
it comes from the tuscanian dialect, as codified and improved by several important poets from the XIV century. It also went through a grammar update by Pietro Bembo & Co. and an update of some rules (for example calligraphy) in the '900.

It's always immigrants

This guy knows it

Diasporaniggers are always, without fail, the most scummy and petty people on the planet

Spanish Proverb:

I speak Spanish with God, Italian with women, French with Men and german to my dog.

Romance languages truly are the best and most beautiful. Barbarian germanic ones are nigger-tier.

halt doch die Fresse du dummer Ami

>Italian with women
>French with men

Should be the opposite.

I've seen it with french to my court as in the language of nobility yada yada
probably men as in soldiers here

Why are you inable to refute my argument?

>inb4 you equate me to the """"Greek""""

>super mario meme language
>beutiful

CHI

>SCUNGILI PAGLIACCI MAMMA MIA ALFREDO PIZZA FLESHGOD APOCALYPSE
Kill yourself, Oystein.

I actually think Norwegian is quite nice too :3

[spoiler]Anna :3[/spoiler]

>all these butthurt people ITT

Nah, back then, French was LE EBIN MANLY LANGUAGE OF DIPLOMACY AND WAR AND SHIT

...funny, now everybody thinks our language is just...gay

I can understand why some Amerilards have a negative impression of how Italian sounds. It's because of your Sicilian immigrants. The Sicilian dialect does sound ridiculous.

Except Dürer and Shakespeare weren't even Italian, neither was Erasmus. Also, the whole epoch is literally named in French.

>literally naamed in french
.. in english

I agree.
French is weird and sounds like a retard with full nose, Spanish sounds like a Mexican peasant and lol Romanian

Furthermore, it was just a matter of Italians rediscovering Greek and Arab schools of thought. Arab philosophy was heavily influenced by Spain. Checkmate Italy.

Spanish sounds nothing like Mexican. Yes, they are two very distinct dialects.

Shut up, retard.

Reminder that Italians aren't Romans and have contributed very little to the world.

>Gabagool.

Pretty much irrelevant since 1600 :^)

Why's it muted?

In my settings it should be unmuted.

You have your success thanks to us. We were to ones who disseminated the knowledge around Europe.

I've always loved italy because I lost my virginity to an italian girl. she was very understanding about it being my first time

was she qt

I hope she was not a pugliese