Qbittorrent continually crashes and has to be restarted

>qbittorrent continually crashes and has to be restarted
>someone mentions Deluge, try it
>when I click a file and select "open folder" it doesn't go exactly where the file is
Is there no good torrent program?

you could try Tixati, its proprietary tho

try transmission if qb has issues

uTorrent 2.2.1 Build 25302

>>when I click a file and select "open folder" it doesn't go exactly where the file is

never happened to me and i use deluge for 3 years almost daily

Works on my machines

Proprietary = 666, the devil.

This has happened a total of 0 times to me in the last 2 years or so.
Fix your shit and stop blaming software.

Stealing is a sin.

rTorrent + ruTorrent

Copyright infringement is not stealing. It involves a more complex set of circumstances that cannot be easily equated to theft.
Theft implies depriving someone of their property. When you infringe on someone's copyright, you're not depriving them of their copyright. This fact is one hundred percent devoid of any moral judgement. You still may question the morals of copyright infringement. It is, however, not stealing, not in any conceivable way. It is unbelievable how often I have to explain this. The school system has failed.

Kill yourself, you dumb fucking shit stain.

Qbittorrent
-GNU - free and open source
-for every OS
-every feature you need
-you can use it (even if you're not a autist)

simply the best

did you even read op's post

The problem is that he's an idiot and he's opening the folder where the torrent is contained (showing a bunch of other torrents too) instead of the folder where the files inside of the torrent are contained (which is in a lower lever). Can't fix idiocy with even the best software.

works on my machine

This is the only answer.
All the other clients are pure diarrhea.

t. CIA

Tell Him that on Judgement Day.

I won't. People go to hell for that. Repent, sinner.

>Tell Him that on Judgement Day.
You either have not read or have not understood what I wrote.

Dunno bout you but it just werkz for me.

Maybe try running a real OS aka Ububtu

Lord alone, who gave the law, is the Judge.

This, just a moron who doesn't understand his own file system.

THE CIA IS IN THE TORRENTS YOU FOOL!

seconded, available on every OS too

Then we know what to blame on his case on qbittorrent not working just for him.
Getting a new program won't solve his issue.

>utorrent plus

>integrated virus scanner
>integrated video player and streamer
>no ads
>secure remote access
>stream support
>made by the people who designed the bittorrent protocol
>efficient

I do not regret my purchase.

Deluge with stream plugin is god tier.

rtorrent if you know what you're doing, tixati if you don't.

don't care about your machine, only my machine
>program randomly crashes
>somehow it's my fault
that doesn't even make sense. fucking qbitshills couldn't reach more
not sure what you guys are on about. I used the "open folder" option given BY DELUGE (see pic). I don't see any other option to open files besides this one. Does the program provide any other option for opening folders? Are you opening the folders manually?

How could I shill for a free program? How can they pay me with? Dude I've never had that problem, make sure you have the latest version and that no other program is interfering, maybe check the event visor or something.

btw I used this on a linux machine but while it worked, if I recall correctly the "open folder" didn't go exactly to the file either

Works on my machine

It does open the right folder, but doesn't highlight the file/folder (at least on windows). If you have a 1000+ files download folder this isn't of much use.

utorrent 2.2.1

deluge fucking sucks. qbt and transmission are really the most solid. i've never seen qbt crash on linux or windows (though i spend much more time under the former).

For me qBittorrent works beautifully on Windows but works like shit on macOS.

Just use utorrent 2.2.1, only weights 391kb. it uses like 30mb of ram even with 200 torrents and it never crashes or stalls.

Where I work this is called a "user training issue"
Lol

Deluge works fine for me, but I'm running it as a daemon on a remote linux machine.

BTW, anybody know what's going on with the boards right now? Pic is /hr/ catalog. Noticed similar behaviour on /wg/ and /diy/ as well

What's the bitttorrent client with the most aggressive seeding?

Yes, as God said in his Holy Book, "Thou shalt not download music without paying for it."

And now entering, stage left, a flurry of posts arguing about whether downloading is stealing

Try:
PicoTorrent
CuteTorrent
Halite
Transmission
Transmission
or just reset your qBittorrent settings + report dump and logs if it still crashing to qB devs

The US Supreme Court settled that long ago.
No other Western court has stated something to the contrary. See:

>not using Build 25534
kys

That build doesn't exist, shit for brains.

>I'm unable to use Google
The build is not as famous as Build 25302, since shitheads like you decided to spread this one particular build instead of the "final" build of 2.2.1

transmission-daemon and transmission-remote-gui (the one written in pascal)

It's not famous because it doesn't exist, shit for brains.

I like Deluge for the most part but it doesn't seem to download as fast as it probably should be most of the time. Like on a torrent with 100 seeders, it may hover around 1.1mb/s. On something like steam or mega however, I always get around 19mb/s. Anyone know why this might be?

utorrent 2.2.1 if on windows or transmission if on mac/linux

tried deluge a long ago on windows and the fucker costantly freezed for seconds, tried it again today on a mac and it can't even associate with magnets in browsers.
worst meme

Literally never crashes or have any issues here. both on linux and windows. dunno what you doing OP

BUT BOUNCE

Flud