Hello. So my case is quiet unique. After I dumped my ex, she has been contacting me in numerous ways...

Hello. So my case is quiet unique. After I dumped my ex, she has been contacting me in numerous ways. I blocked her on whatsapp, blocked her phone number on my iPhone too but she still managed to phone me as "unknown number" "no caller ID" and "+ 1 0". So I decided to just get rid of my own SIM card and get a new number, guess what... She sent me a message too to that new number despite me not even handing it to anyone. So I tho, "hey maybe she can track any numbers I get with my ID card on some web page". I asked my dad to get me a new SIM card with his ID instead and... She still got my number.

I went into my iPhone settings and made it so that only contacts I have registered would be able to msg me but her msg still went through... Whenever she messages me her number is a 3 digit phone number or something like that (if that helps). Also I keep blocking those too but she keeps getting the messages through. IM OUT OF OPTIONS! Idk what to do! I wanna breath fresh air again. Be alive and free... How can make it so that she has no way of contacting me again ever?

And because I know someone is gonna ask: No she is not pregnant. No I don't owe her anything, she is just a persistent fk. I dumped her because she was stupid enough to say in front of my family members that she is with me just for the money (she tho they wouldn't tell me for some reason) and god damn right she was getting a lot of money from me.

Fucking desperate pussy is the best op. What are you doing with your life?

What could possibly make that woman this obsessed with you?

No man, it went too far. It's far more complicated than I bothered to explain. You see I'm the "special type of stupid". I have only been with her for 7 months and since month #2 she asked to marry me, al the way till month #7. At month #5 She even moved on with me and I gave her a "salary" which she spend on random things on the Internet to the point that she was already on debt too. I just want this thing to be over and be able to move on. Made my mistake, learned from it.

That she is dirty poor and I'm nasty rich. She saw my "projects notebook" which had quiet a lot of 0s and I told her that it's ours. Her mom poisoned her brain with "marry him"

Burns that people like this pea-brained OP have access to large sums of money. I really hope that humanity is exterminated really soon.

Anyway, this isn't your tech support.

this

If you're in the US, that's harassment. Just get a restraining order.
End of problem.

She could have installed a backdoor on your iphone, or even simply have physical access to it.
Try getting a new phone with a new SIM card and keep it near you all the time till she stops trying to get whatever it is she wants from you.

email?

That would probably make a lot of sense for normal people with a normal life but when you are this rich you get a lot of gold digging gf. This isn't the first one. after some time of bad experiences you start to lose the virtude of knowing who is on you for real love, this one approaches me very meticulously and when I noticed I was already living with her. Still a very stupid man and I agree, life isn't fair.

She doesn't have access to my phone physically. Do you think that maybe I can restart my phone and the problem will go away? Or should I just get a new iPhone as a whole?

She has my email yea, not quiet getting the idea yet tho. I can delete if it helps.

Jesus christ, your ex is a carbon copy of my sister, even down to the part of what her mom said to her. You did really good dumping her, seriously, that was the best thing you could have possibly done before she tried to get pregnant with your baby to bind you like my sister did with her ex.

I went through a situation kinda like yours with an ex bf (yeah I'm gay). I always gave him very expensive gifts, paid for everything and all that shit because I was utterly naive and thought that this would make him like me more. As long as I was giving him expensive shit (he didn't even have a computer and over the course of time I assembled him an entire battlestation with a beefy pc, smartphone, consoles, etc) he was always happy, but as soon as a dry period came about he showed his true colors.

The lesson that I learned and that you're now getting as well is that no matter what your social status is, never, NEVER try to impress anyone with your money, not only will you lose a bunch of it, you'll be binding yourself to a worthless sack of shit. I'm with someone else now and I only gift him the essentials or more emotional stuff. All is fine.

imessage is linked to email so that might be it.

This might sound stupid, but why dont you contact apple support? Instead of considering to buy a new phone you should at least consider it.

Mine isn't tho, at least it doesn't say so... But she used my phone on the past so idk if she could link it without me knowing it. I'll just delete it, just in case

I said buying a new phone but It was the long story short of trading phones with my mom (same iPhone model). Will def have to contact apple for this tho

So you're still using the same phone...
Use another sim, another phone for a while.
If she's still onto you, she might be getting info the hard way like pressuring the seller/is connected to to one of your family members and such.
If not, well she probably installed a backdoor on your phone at some point and you're good to go to make your new phone the permanent one.
Good luck, man.

I can cast spell..... for price.....

Nice blog. Retard.