If you kill the fire, the fire wins

He wants the fire to uproot white families. Once there is only fire and ruin the immigrants will feel right at home to move in

jesus, is he retarded or they actually don't need any help?

We don't need help, we have plenty of people here that are well trained to do the job.

>If you kill the fire, the fire wins
what did he mean by this?

no but seriously, what the fuck did he mean?

>if you kill the fire, the fire wins
>*teleports behind fire*
>psh, nothin personel fire

You need water and other fire retardants tonput out a fire. Not a bunch of canucks ready to bend over at the snap of a brown finger.

kek
>trowing chemicals into the wildlife
you mad man

nobody told you to throw outright poisonous or undegradable chemicals on your forest to put out fire you cancuck

I know you know the Mcdonalds and Burger king menu by heart, but that's all you know.

I'd imagine Australia and certain parts of the US that have large and regular bush fires have a ton of specialized equipment that would be helpful to Canada in times like this. Also I bet Palestine has a lot of burns victim expertise

I mean buckets of foreign semen spraying out of canuck assholes and vaginas might do the trick. I don't know how semen reacts to fires. So, your bull preppers may actually be useful for the job.

Fatty, if any of you came over here you would instantly combust from your greasy skin alone

>let the fire burns down the forest
>"oh well, it's not like we can stop it because come on, its 2016!"
>build refugee housing on top of burnt forest because they normally can't cut it down with normal procedures because enviromental laws

ITS ANOTHER NERO AGAIN

Forestfire fighting is mainly hard physical labor rather than airdrops of water or fire suppression chemicals. You form a perimeter, dig your lines, and let it burn itself out. Its not even into the regular fire season yet, so there's no shortage of manpower.

True, but we don't need assistance on this one, thanks though, we have forest fires here every year, we have plenty of experience too. We have this bad boy, one of the biggest water bombers in the world, it's fucking massive.

He could be correct.

I only ever get an egg McMuffin add breakfast sauce and a hashbrown from McDonald's, or a Whopper with Onion rings from Burger King. I could give fuck all about the rest of their menus.

I'm from Florida where we have regular control burns, because of the drought we've had and the imense heat.

Good for you. You know Canada has firemen and has fires often, right? We don't need your 'experts'.

>breakfast sauce

what in the holy hell is breakfast sauce?

So much so that you guys have finally learned that killing the fire lets it win.

It's the hollandaise kind of sauce they put on the bagels. An Egg McMuffin ad breakfast sauce is what I call an Eggs McBenedict.

>Canadian calling anyone else fat