What happened to Sup Forums? :'^(

what happened to Sup Forums? :'^(

Other urls found in this thread:

meaningness.com/geeks-mops-sociopaths
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It was ruined by shitposting fucktards like you. Kill yourself.

phone posters

reditfags

shit mods

lack of user id's so in every large thread there are at least two shills making 50+ posts shilling their shit

>reditfags
>he proceeds to space everything
you fag

thanks doge

don't listen to this moron, he is a phone poster filth that gets penis hurt over having to scroll

more

stay

mad

kiddo

get a bigger screen while you are at it

mmk?

thanks doge

another space just to piss phonefags off

HAHA

Yea cause IDs really worked on Sup Forums and Sup Forums.

>implying I use a phone
nice 55 and 222 anyway.

i dont really know why you faggots have such a problem with spacing i mean text reaaaly becomes somewhat unreadable on Sup Forums if you just write it compact like a fucking faggot lol whats the point do you like reading stuff like this?! why do you prefer this? srsly dude get a fucking grip i dont see any redditting in spacing at all because it makes text readable but i understand that some of you pajeets have an issue with it because you are sitting in your filthy call centers and use 800x600 screens and you literally have to scroll for 3 minutes to read a spaced out text and since you picked up over time that this website hates reddit you simply call everyone a reddit fag lol im sure you poo in the loos would visit reddit instead but reddit has css styles and probably loads too slow in your village call center thats why you faggots flock to Sup Forums and complain about slow image hosters and spaced out text instead you filthy fucking faggots

I believe the trump thing has killed it. Since then Sup Forums has gone mainstream. I can notice the level of discussion has lowered.

thanks doge

We need to get rid of Sup Forums.

thanks doge

they changed it from hot guro to normalfag consumer phone threads and homework/tech support help

>IDs really worked on Sup Forums
they did though

>they did though
yeah by sending their cancer to other boards

Its brain shut down and it got all niggerlicious

>redditor doesn't understand how to quality post on Sup Forums.

After an ishygddt greentext comback you put one space so this becomes a 4th line.
Now you gotta make this line longer than the previous to extend the box in order to prevent Sup Forums from wraping the last line due to image width.
Speaking of images your filenames should contain source and you should never post anime outside anime boards let alone avatar with one.

After three (and only three) lines of text you make a space for another block of text unless it's a greentext story in which case you don't make a space.
For every quote you make you can either one line of text (shorter than the quote) or three lines of text (longer than the quote) because even number of lines is displeasing to view.
Speaking of quotes you should use spaces delimit between quotes but the text referring to the quote should not have space between it.

Finally this line is where you sum up your post in a tl;dr. (e.g. lrn2 spaces faggot)

Sup Forumsigger invasion

thanks doge

Thanks doge
It's was ruined by trip fags, namefags, and (you)

What do you mean, it was always like this

There's no trips or namefags on Sup Forums anymore friendo

Great thread OP.

What is the purpose of this "feature"? Are we really pandering to autists that can't even tell their own posts apart?

Not to mention it's brought in the worst type of attentionwhoring cancer that do nothing but derail the thread.

Remove (You).

The usual:
meaningness.com/geeks-mops-sociopaths

/qa/ pls go

>using the smiley with a carat nose

Thank doge

thanks doge