1. Fuck off cunt

1. Fuck off cunt

2. What is the most courageous thing you've done

talking to her

Had a bottle of vodka in three hours. My mates didn't dog on me and dropped me off in my mum's bath tub where I woke up the next day. Couldn't even blink due to dehydration

Come out as a girl

frogposted on Sup Forums

Having sex without a condom

In 8 months I'm going to become a daddy, wish me luck

Invited a qt into my lair.
Wish me luck in 1 month.

Held down a fag with a machete who was trying to hurt a friend.

Then brought friend to a nearby hospital and stayed all night there, waiting. Then took him home at around 4:30 am.

had to put on a spare on the highway at 8pm

well-deserved trips

This thread just made me realize that I'm a coward.

I attempted a backflip going of a snowboard jump and almost broke my neck

never again

never done anything corageous that i can think of

Fapped in the same room than my parents were sleeping

I assfingered a girl in Engelska Parken in Uppsala on a sunday afternoon six years ago.

I miss her to this day.

I fapped in the same room that my grandma was awake in and I didn't even need to build up courage, step up faget

Bruh...

Post fits the flag.

1. fleh
2. 250kph on a highway

Probably never will pull something like that again, at least not on public roads.

I helped carry an open casket from the deceased persons house to a cemetery once.
Was pretty sp00ky

Throwing myself from a bridge.

stabbed a gypsy when i was a kid when one of the m hit my friend

Rode my bike through 15 minutes of forest (where somebody was killed a decade or so ago) while it was completely dark using only the faint light of my phone (I could literally only see 2-3m in front of me).

Was spooky as fuck but saved me time.

saw an old lady's vagina when i went for a ride-along with the EMS guys

1.USA
2.Make slave wages and chase after a thief after my boss said to "stop that man". He ran out the back to a car where his friend was waiting for him armed with a shotgun. My boss didn't come outside. He was curled up in the fetal position by the door.

How is that courageous

i saw other things and put people on stetchers

Dragged my friend out of a burning tent. It turned out that i was hallucinating, but the effort was still appreciated.

M-mexicans aren't that bad, I-I guess.

I chuckled.

First thing that comes to mind is doing backflips at the beach from a platform ~70 cm above the ground. It's not too remarkable or courageous but goddammit that adrenaline rush I felt in that nanosecond in which my mind was determined to do it as my feet left the ground felt amazing. I landed perfectly and did it again twice.

I jumped into a river to rescue a dog that couldn't swim

Telling her how i felt, despite the rejection.

Where did you finish?

rugby-tackled a junkie armed with a knife in ER back when i was a security guard

Kys???3
Ight