What would a decent Sup Forums redesign look like?

What would a decent Sup Forums redesign look like?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/Fv8Smu4V
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

we had a good one already : ^)

infinity next

burichan

everything in quote bubbles like a text message chat and only official emoji images allowed

reddit

This

I really like the SharePoint look and feel of things, so hopefully it just gets converted to a SharePoint site.

Minus the circle images it's very similar to my current oneechan/4chanx setup

The UI here is the most intuitive and refined I've ever seen on an image board site. A lot of them put the catalog link at the bottom only, have no auto refresh, and won't even play webms. Best of all Sup Forums has a setting for custom CSS making shitposts like totally irrelevant. The only thing that bothers me is that you can only upload one file at a time and the image formats are very limited. Would be nice if we could upload text files on this board to more easily share source code.

Everything in html5/css, keep it as it fucking is.

Posibility of javascript-less posting.
Less convenient, but more compatibility with euphoric browsers that have poor js capability.

Non-content oriented boards filesize limit of 2.0M.
There's no reason why your ebic reddit frog picture should be 3.5M

Please no. I can think of small tweaks I would make, and new features I would add, but a full redesign would inevitably make it a web 3.0 pile of bullshit. Did you see what happened to wikiwikiweb?

>Would be nice if we could upload text files on this board to more easily share source code.
^this
But I think it would be useful only on Sup Forums, otherwise I’d fear this feature’s use on other boards

>Non-content oriented boards filesize limit of 2.0M.
>There's no reason why your ebic reddit frog picture should be 3.5M
and this, it would reduce so much the strain on the servers

I just want either text file upload and code tags that let me choose what language the syntax highlighting is for. If no text file upload, then a larger character limit for characters in code tags.

ONEECHAN

>image + gif + text
>video + image + gif + text
>sound + video + image + gif + text
>files + sound + video + image + gif + text

pls no

Miko

pastebin.com/Fv8Smu4V
import it with stylish, works with 4chanX

Wow these are really bad. Stick to programming user!

People pay me for Sup Forums themes on fiver. I've made thousands of dollars and have a girlfriend.

You've probably never been laid.

They are still pretty shit though.

lol no one is paying for those pieces of shit

ur full of shit

People paying for your gaudy, tasteless design all the time, don't mistake that for any measure of your own talent.

Aligning posts to middle of screen for better readability.
Image pop-ups with ability to view whole thread images as a gallery

>You've probably never been laid

Thats great, now get the fuck back to r/eddit you shitty normalfag

They look like ass, for real.

The only problem I recall having with this was the unnecessary gap between posts and round thumbnails.

>transparent foregrounds

You also have down syndrome. Retard.

Yotsuba C

>immediately brings up sex

Sup Forums

>buying themes
who the fuck does this

I'm working on something right now. Not quite a redesign though.