EDC

Daily Autism Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j1G2O85jlIQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No. Stop making these gay-ass threads.

Name each item

Why, are you too retarded to know what something is just by looking at it?

Yes or else I wouldnt be here

phone, multitool, lighter, pen, pen, watch, portable aural speakers

Nexus 5X, chink multitool, Zippo, Pentel Graphgear 1000, Coulomb Mod, Casio F91W, Koss Porta Pro

Let's see:

This is really what I carry each day (minus keys and shit), inside a backpack.

>Pebble Time
>S7 Edge
>Filofax Personal agenda
>A5 ring book for work related stuff
>Swiss Army Knife
>some flashlight
>box with pills
>Rotring mechanical pencil

how do you charge your pebble comfortably with a nato band on?

Repped

Basically I pull the strap a bit which then leaves some space for the charger to connect properly.

is nato comfy? I got some cheap chinky fake leather strap but its starting to wear down... thinking about getting a new strap

the Nexus 5X doesn't have an AMOLED screen ... so having a black background won't do anything for battery life

Better than the original strap.

Since I'm not a faggot who looks at his background for hours it wouldn't even make a difference if it had. I just use it because I think it looks good. That's the wallpaper I previously used, maybe at some point I'm going back to using something that isn't pure black.

why u wear osama bin laden watch

Pure cancer

Also my moto g4p which took the picture and i use its case as my wallet/stand on the go

Here comes dongleman to the rescue!

This one is more accurate, forgot muh trusty in-ears. Cant leave the house without those!

>pepper spray
what are you a pussy

why do you carry a lighter?

Get raped and kill yourself, you retarded fucking faggot sack of nigger shit with down syndrome.

>carries a multitool
>has never used it outside of home
>would never be able to pull out blade in time for self defense
This really is autism

You really are a pussy lol, what's it like knowing you carry around pepper spray and will still get raped in your immediate future lmao

Is that a brass instrument mouthpiece? Like trumpet or trombone one?
If so, why carrying it every day?

>has never used it outside of home
That's quite an assumption, kiddo.

well not everyday since I need to play it 4 out of 7 days so I just threw it in. It is a tuba mouth piece. I keep it with me to keep it warm

What the hell is the thing on the bottom left?
Kindof looks like a laptop

That makes sense... As a fellow brass player from a cold place I understand the value of a warm mouthpiece :)

Hi

I thought the same thing then I remembered how scaling works.

Get raped and kill yourself, you retarded fucking faggot sack of nigger shit with down syndrome.

i miss playing the tuba :^(

Fuck off, cancer faggot

Yea, that's why i said kindof

I'm an adult. I'll do what I want.

you need to get a tactical pen weap

youtube.com/watch?v=j1G2O85jlIQ

Anyone got a fidget spinner? They're the next EDC meme.

>marlboro
>jack daniels
>nexus 5
Making plenty of terrible choices from what I'm seeing so far.

What's that weird leather cookie?

the guy who filmed that is pretty fat

Only the best cigarettes, whiskey, and smartphone. Stay peanut butter and jealous.

I live in germany and shit has changed dramatically.

Also
>Not noticing the telescope knightstick

I also am a buff motherfucker too. And if theres a pack of niggers i am glad i have my pepperspray on me.

Its for change. Great little thing made out of one old piece of leather folded in a certain way

You are talking to some random user btw

I just carry the biggest knife I can
here is mine
its a chopper not a stabber because I don't want to kill someone. They are also more useful in general

don't get how autists can wear open headphones presumably outside.

When I was in club Fed, they sold those cans on the commissary. Black though. Not bad for the price.

I like your other picture better with the Xperia play

there are three shift keys

>anti-dog
If you spray my dog with that shit, the dog will be the least of your worries you fucking faggot.

theyve been the next meme thing since last july.

people pay out the ass for those stupid things, and I can't believe the chinamen are only now getting the bootlegs to market.

even his fingernails are fat.

>michigan
that says it all for me M8. twas doomed from the start.

what were you in for? my brother in law is in for bank robbery.

>carrying change

literally WHAT can you buy with 17 yen worth of metal?

Is this the daily autism thread?

hey, there is a 500 yen coin under there

YES IT IS IT SAYS SO EXPLICITLY IN THE OP, HOLY FUCK!

Isn't that like 2 bucks?

>500 yen
$4.46 according to currency converter

hey can you really use your suica card to pay for everything or is it just a meme?

>Only the best cigarettes

Not unfiltered Lucky Strikes. I didn't know Michigan parents raised such pussies.

at least he's not from ohio.

Also, I switched out the graphgear for a kuru toga roulette.
It has a much nicer writing feel because of the vertical play on the lead, but I wish the whole pencil was metal, not just the grip handle.
Despite costing as much as a graphgear 1000, it's all shitty painted plastic all the way through.

hp50g might be the only semi-recent hp calc that isn't a joke. it's not a 48, but it's still a nice tool. it doesn't have the gay cushy zipper pouch like the hp48, so it also has that going for it.

If your dog attacks a person some spray will be the least of your worries you fucking edgelord.

i dont understand /watch/'s obsession with that garbo watch. It honestly looks like shit, objectively. it looks like it's in a clearance bin for 5 bucks at Costco

Why?

>he carries pepper spray

I still can't stop laughing.
99/100 times that shit just enrages the aggressor and doesn't stop them.
You need at least 5 uninterrupted seconds to spray in their face, and who's going to stay still for that long?

All this does is turn a simple mugging into a stabbing.

if i open up a trillion tabs all the time and think i'll use them all but never do does that make me an autist? what is that? and how do i fix it :/

also i have smol pen0r

It's $10, the battery outlasts the watch, and it does one thing well.

>pepper spray
>not a gun

>get out of your house
>get mugged by a dog
>spray it
>get stabbed by the damn dog

I use them around my colleges campus downtown so I don't get hit by cars

Anything that isn't one of those nowadays is a joke. Uni ftw

user asked me about my router in previous thread, but i was pretty late to reply.

If said user comes back I hang out in #openwrt irc.freenode.net chat. If you don't see me there... im currently moving to my new place my name on irc is
>Demon_Jester

Expect to be back by March 1st.

Some bullshit transporting stolen property. It went federal since I crossed state lines. Doh!

what type of phone is that?
Big.

Maximum off the charts autism levels reporting in

wait, is that Pingu on your Suica card?

Not him, but I used Suica to buy groceries in konbini. I don't think you can use it in pubs etc

Nice Rotring :)))

I hope you keep most of that shit in your car and don't carry it all in your backpack.

I carry everything except the downer right pouch
everything else is actively used in my place of work

also belt + 3 pouches + SAK, knife and flashlight + spare cell are always on me.
Ok, maybe I don't carry this shit when going out to the shop nearby, but it's all I take when traveling daily 75kms to my company

>burgers fighting over cigarette brands while rolling your own is obviously superior

>he skipped over what pens are in the nock

one of em's a Prera maybe? can't really tell

you mean the autism cubes?

R i g h t l y d o n e

bump

everyone else can here your autism music though

tfw clip shit itself

It's such a shame that pebble got bought out but then I guess what do you expect of kikestarters. I've been reliably using the first pebble for a little over a year now and it still lasts a week on a single charge.

NATO strap is nice I forget that its on my wrist sometimes and sleep with it on

Where can I find this wallpaper?