I still use core2duo and i give a shit

Because i'm a fucking poor bastard

i think you meant to say: "look at me, i am special."

core 2 quad, 3 gb ddr2 ram, and ati x1050 here.

this is the poor life

>Tfw core2quad q9505
>Tfw Overwatch on high settings with a 775

You just need to do it better next time user. Gambare

e2180, hd3870 and 1 gb ddr2 memory here
it wekrs

Jesus christ, it costs like 40$ now. I paid around 300$ back then

I used to use a Sempron 3000+ with 1GB of RAM until 2014.

>>Tfw Overwatch on high settings with a 775

I don't game. I wish I had at least 8 GB of ram though and a SSD and that machine would be perfect. A 1080p monitor wouldn't hurt as well.

I still have an Athlon 64 X2 as a backup. Runs debian/xfce fine with 2GB RAM.

I was on a c2d e8500 until a year ago. Was on it for like 7 years. Of all the things that pushed me to upgrade, it was fucking FF14.

My headphones probably cost more than your whole computer system including your monitor.

Third world? I can find 2013 level hardware thrown out in the trash here. Of course you also get countless P4 shitboxes.

My nigga

overwatch's high settings are its low settings, with ultra being medium and epic being it's high

I'm in this right now, my income went to shit because medical costs of myself and my mom.

>inb4 murrica
Not burger, actually here most health services are "free" (covered by job health plan) but they don't cover all (some medicines and surgery, and they cost a lot)

Nice blog post. Thanks for sharing. Where can I subscribe?

Context please? Is there some popular bit of code that's no longer going to support C2D, or something?

n-nice audio

>I don't game

Game isn't a verb, you don't play games.

Thank you.

but I do photoshop

But how else will women use their username to let us know their gender?

Language is flexible. You can verb any word at all if it flows well and makes sense. If someone considers video games to be very important in their life, it would make sense to call the action "gaming", and themselves, "gamers". Similarly, after this is established in common use, others might well use it as shorthand to rapidly explain that they do not, as a general rule, play video games.

Some types of writing errors annoy me, but trying to argue against the coining of new words is possibly the ultimate in pedantry.

still using pentium D + HD4850 on UP2716D

burn

They human eye cannot perceive beyond 1024x768 60hz

The human brain cannot perceive beyond Core2Duo 1.8ghz

Everything else, all new tech is meme.

why would you need a faster processor?

Sounds like a /thread to me.

yes it is

>I don't language.

OP here

here
Your computer's still better than mine in every aspect, so there's that.

thanx, I was thinking of getting a more powerful processor, such as the q6xxx or 9xxxx family and acquiring a gtx460 / 580. Currently it is very stable and reliable for internet video and other basic applications, but you can feel the crush eggs with video editing or gaming.

>being poor

how does this happen?

Your computers may be old but they work
Get on my level I'm using a dying AM3+ motherboard it will crash maybe once a week maybe a few times a day, it's a gamble
When it finally dies completely I'll just use my laptop and not play any games until I save up the money for Ryzen

That sounds like a dumpster diving treasure trove.
If it's actual unwanted trash I'd jump all over that.