en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anal_people
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Brazilian Portuguese

Dutch

Why?

Dutch

Dutch

Slurring.

Can't stand the sound of Tagalog. "BAGA LAGA DAGA GAGA!!!" Fuck off.

Oh yes, south east monkey language and exactly what I heard too GALAGALAGALAGALAGALA

Dutch

Carioca accent

Why?

Dutch

Dutch

this,and danish sounds like Börje Bengtsonn från Stockholm is choking on a somali cock and trying to speak at the same time

Netherlands' queen's third language.

mine

Vietnamese
Mandarin

Only right answer was arab

French.

Korean

tagalon
any indian subcontinental language
mandarin

Korean

everyone sounds so god damn whiny here

Fucking disgusting-ass throaty Hebrew. Fuck that shit language.

Funny how this just happens to be one of the closest languages to English.

/thread

Do you have any examples?

Chechen
youtube.com/watch?v=HPDr--cTQUk

>I never heard Hebrew
It's one of the most beautiful Mediterranean languages.

why are you posting pics of turkey

>Hebrew
>beautiful

t. Schlomo Shekelberg

It's vile. It makes me fucking retch.

This, and all others North Caucasus churkas dialects.

French

Many people said german sounded rude and harsh to them. I really can't grasp that. German seems so soft and flexible.

American and Australian accent sounds like vomit

It's very gutteral and abrupt

doesn't sound like vomit though.
Portuguese and Dutch are absolute vomit tier.

hochdeutsch sounds really soft but in an annoying way imo. schwiizerdüütsch sounds very pleasent however.
>american
depends
>aussie
no

German is kinda... blunt sounding? Idk. It's not super easygoing. I still like it a lot though, I'm not a critic.

t. Frodo Baggins

t. high school drop out

Scholars understand the importance of Hebrew, Latin, and Greek shaping Western civilization.

>civilization-shaping equals how good or shitty they sound

Peace out faggot.

You have an Australian accent though. You're basically the same country

arabic
turkish
amerindian languages

I thought I was the only one. It's even worse when they speak with spanish words in the middle like "BAGA LAGA ZAPATO DAGA GAGA BASURA BAGA LAGA DAGA GAGA A LAS CUATRO A LAS TRES!!!"

French

>amerindian languages
Which ones? There's thousands and they're all different. That's like saying Eurasian languages suck.

Spanish.

Not a language but an accent... and that's mexican accent... it just makes me want to punch them in the face, it's annoying as fuck

not sure about vomit but I really dislike whatever the fuck Indians speak. and Mexican Spanish

argies can't fight.

You guys just sound like a bunch of drunk Italians

yea we sound awesome :3

You and the Spanish are pretty much the bane of all the kids the white kids in my Spanish class, because of your accents

Bump

mandarin chinese

Dutch

1.Arab
2.Hebrew
3.Dutch

BASQUE.

Every single one of them with the exception of proper Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, English, and Japanese.

French is the ugliest language ever created. It doesn't just sound like vomit, it is vomit. Every word is guttural and the person speaking sounds like they're going to vomit at any second.

Sure thing

Yiddish is objectively the nadir of "language". Every word sounds like vomit and farts at the same time, and they have words for the most vile ugly things

>uses vos
>doesn't use vosotros

Chinese is so ugly lads

Dutch, Vietnamese, Danish

Mandarin Chinese is actually very pretty when you get a grasp of the tonal aspect of it, especially when spoken by softspoken Chinese qts

You seriously can't be >implying that it isn't.

Dutch and Brasilian Portuguese hands down

Arab languages sound like shit, too.

what the fuck!
Is this real?

Danish.

Literal reports from travelers who had been in Denmark in the 1500s had stated that the Danes almost sounded like they were actually puking whenever they spoke.

these

Most people associate to Hitler when they say that, but every language sounds just like that if you yell around. If you ask me, German is one of the most beautiful, logical languages ever, the only problem is those fucking articles.

say the amerilard who speak a guttural language.

NO ERA PENAL

Chebrew sounds nasty.

Brazilian Portuguese (mainly Carioca) sounds like shit. Plus when they speak English the girls sound like men. Also, Europe Brazilian models have really bad accents when they speak in Italian or French.

friendly reminder that nobody would say that if only flemish existed
dutch literally rpae their own language

>inb4 some dutchcuck 'nou ja ssseeeeg's to my post

All languages sound like vomit because everyone talks like a fag.

>vomit tier

Dutch, Arabic and any with those disgusting "I'm about to spit in your face" throat sounds

>ridiculous tier

Chinese (sounds like they are singing their language), Danish (like Danes got drunk, inverted Swedish and made their own language)

>wtf tier

French (every sentence sounds to me like one word, that "R" sound is...), Tagalog (ooga booga daga laga, sounds like Orks from Warhammer), Georgian (Russian + Arabic + Turkish + who the fuck knows what else, a complete mess)

Dutch

Danish

gaynish

>Ctrl+F: Dutch

Arabic.

Russian

Portuguese sounds retarded.

they all suck

Dutch on suicide watch

this 2bh

Japan, you always prove to have shit taste.

Dutch, Arabic (Ayn is literally the vomit sound)

Chinese. I've never heard a more mealy-mouthed language; it literally sounds like they're choking on their own vomit.

Full disclosure: I'm a weeb, so I'm biased toward the sound of the Japanese language.

The language these guys speak, I bet
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anal_people

Noujaaa seeeeg doe is normaaaal

American is really disgusting

dutch, gulf arabic

French

Finnish