Why is Europe its own continent? It's just a tiny extension of Asia

Why is Europe its own continent? It's just a tiny extension of Asia.

Muh speshul snowflake syndrome

But yeah, it should just have been Western Asia, which it technically is. Would have saved some confusion too, as nobody even seems to know where Europe ends, and everyone wants to join in on the fun.

Just extend the boundaries of Europe to the rest of Eurasia so we can join the EU already. Make it happen, America.

STEALTH RARE

Are you really Burmese? What state were you born in? I was born in Yangon

wtf i thought he was taiwanese this whole time

same

I don't count it as a continent

Nice, you still living there? Im revisiting this year, going to Naypyidaw first though

Continents don't mean anything

More news at 11

kill yourself

yep, gonna get out the first chance I get, though. Which state do you live in?

Maryland, I've noticed that Burmese people in America don't live together that much, they tend to spread around. What school did you attend? My family got out of Myanmar because one of my cousins was a literal genius and has a Western degree. Come to the US, Europe is a shithole, I lived in Norway for a couple years and u can say that America is better

>it should just have been Western Asia, which it technically is

if anything the rest is eastern europe

Also, it's very easy to find a job here in America, I could get one, but I'm a semi-neet. Those jobs may not be good but at least America is less strict

I have a degree from NUS but I don't have a job lad. I wanna kill myself but then my dad would've spent all this money for nothing haha

>making a deal out of this

Just fucking call it Eurasia.

Haha, I don't know about Burmese degrees in America and if they are even relevant. But, I think coming to America might be a bit difficult right now unless you claim asylum, but I think maybe you should get a job and save up your money, I have a really good feeling that Myanmar will get better these coming years, I can already see it.

Oh yea, if I had the money, I'd like to help you, but I spend my money too fast, also, are you Buddhist?

The Oural cuts Asia from Europe. It's not just a continuous vast plain from one ocean to the other. Your poor american education shows again.

"Continents are understood to be large, continuous, discrete masses of land, separated by expanses of water."

Europe is only an Asian Peninsula.

Ancient Roman philosophy divided the known world into three continents.

Europe
Asia (Middle East)
Africa (North Africa)

Modern terms are an evolution and expansion on this concept

Relevant civilization basically began in Europe and China, therefore we get our own continent.

Ancient Greeks divided this landmass.
Greeks > humans
That's why this extension is a continent now.

It began on both sides of the Aegean.