What's your honest opinion on the presumptive Republican nominee for President of the United States?

What's your honest opinion on the presumptive Republican nominee for President of the United States?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uuZaABYSztw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=uuZaABYSztw

I hope he wins so we can both have meme leaders.

he knows his audience but he still has to clean up his agenda, we will see

personality-wise he is going to be like nixon

>electing a literal racist (not a meme-racist like on Sup Forums) as potential leader of your country

Japanese people think that Trump is so funny guy.

I'm down with it.

Honest hard working American who will send shameful illegal immigrants to the gas chamber where they belong.

I hope he wins because the trend of modern leftism is a damaging force that needs to be resisted.

Hillary reminds me of Nixon for obvious reasons

This. Coming from a centrist leaning slightly left, the modern left is regressive and damaging.

a top lad
wish he was running in ireland

what about permanent residents? should i be concerned? :(

He got some stupid ideas like making Mexico pay for the wall, but overall his politics aren't that fucked up.

black lives matter was right!

he wants to go to war with iran to protect saudi arabia and default on the national debt which i like because i want to see society collapse

>hear about donald trump running for prez
>everyone saying how he's sexist and racist
>everyone tells me it's a complete shit show and there's no chance for him
>start following the race, watch some debates and listen to him speak
>realize he's just a normal rich dude that loves his country
>everyone trashing him are scumbag sjw liars or useful idiots that only get their news from the tv
>start countering their arguments and convincing people to watch a rally or debate
>convince everyone at work that he's fucking amazing
>make fun of anyone that tries to spew bullshit about him
>boss now asks me for weekly updates and is rooting for trump to win

it's gone pretty well, the only ones i haven't been able to convert to Trump are those that refuse any and all discussion or run out of the room when i counter whichever lie they tell.

I don't think he's as much the devil as people make him out to be either, but there's something to be said about statements like "all Mexicans are rapists" sorts of comments. Not to mention that the wall is pretty stupid as an idea.

Idiot, constantly contradicts himself ever other interview, and will probably destroy the Republican Party. Wouldn't surprise me if he is actually collaborating with Hillary Clinton to demolish the Republican Party.

yeah but he never said "all mexicans are rapists."
The wall is a personal opinion i guess, what should be done with the border in your opinion?

>all Mexicans are rapists
>he believes this meme
the actual quote
>It’s true, and these are the best and the finest. When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.

he was a businessman m8, he got along with everybody back then
>hes gonna destroy the republican party xD
as if the current party is worth preserving. he's just gonna make it great again.

Stricter enforcement of the laws while the laws make it a bit (but not too much) easier for people to come here from Mexico. Frankly, it's unreasonable that we have such confining quotas for a country that has such a high population and a long border. The current immigration laws are built to create a fantasy that Mexico is equally far away from America as any other part of the Latin world, but it isn't true.

But anyway, even if you want to have no one come in from Mexico, a huge wall isn't a great solution. People dig under or climb over walls (see: Great Wall of China). Tbh, the Great Wall of China was impressive, but basically did nothing. You just need to be willing to dedicate more human resources to enforcing the border. Ben Carson (even though he's a bit of a tardo) suggested using unarmed drones to monitor the border, which makes some sense, really.

Sure, the quote leaves some wiggle room, but I think it's clear there's a heavy implication that almost all Mexican-Americans are trash people, or at least most of them, which certainly isn't true. Maybe he didn't intend to incite hatred, in fact I'm pretty sure he was just running his mouth too fast, but it's a hurtful thing to say assuming you're not trying to start a race war.

(continued)
Not to mention that Mexican immigration is a bit of a meme problem these days. It's seriously been slowing down a lot. The most of the immigration that has or will happen already has.

its a perfectly reasonable thing to say m8 the wording is a bit strange but the meaning is clear: many of the people immigrating illegaly are not people we want in our country. many are nonetheless good people however

>They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.
If this is only a case of haphazard wording, it's pretty extremely haphazard. Haphazard wording like that is a great way to alienate an entire part of the population. The main role of the president is to be a figurehead and someone that would word something this terribly would be a garbage figurehead.

>What's your honest opinion on the presumptive Republican nominee for President of the United States?
Absolute clown and I'm trying hard not to cringe at all of the burgers around me. I knew America was a tacky shithole but never to this extent. I can't wait to get back to civilisation.

I don't agree with him in a number of issues but he makes liberuls mad so it's OK

>Honest hard working American
he's never worked a day in his life.

>runs hundreds of companies
>employs tens of thousands of people
>"that's not work!"

lel

i dont give a fuck

A blowhard who'll say absolutely anything if he thinks it'll get him support - the ultimate flip-flopper.

Corporate shill that's gonna fuck America harder in the name of profit than any candidate before him. Anyone with any emotional intelligence can see how insincere and pandering his speeches are.

Everyone bitches about Wall Street having too much power so instead of neutering them we skip the political middlemen and just elect Wall Street into office.

That's the real reason politicians are scared: if the ultra rich can get elected themselves, then the ultra rich won't need lobbyists and congressman in their pockets.

Would support over hillary if he wasn't zealously trying to take my father's health insurance away.

>Sits in an office on TV and becomes a meme decade after decade

Yeah man, spending millions and millions to buy and sell property sure seems pretty hard :^)

I'm a big time lefty, and I would much rather trump win than hillary. Trump will generally do what his advisors say. It'll damage our global rep but who gives a fuck. A trump presidency won't be thay bad and modern leftist is a fucking cancer and Hillary represents everything wrong with it.

Trump and Bernie are the most important candidates because getting money out of politics is the most important thing for the US right now.

He's got top tier bants like "low energy", "Lyin' Ted Cruz" and "Sad!"

t.Leftist trust fund kiddo

>getting money out of politics is the most important thing for the US right now

Good luck with that. Money will always find ways to enter politics and hell, Trump is the money.

Yep, he's hiding in plain sight. He has a lot of experience acting from The Apprentice

Hillary and Trump both suck shit. What a terrible election desu.

I'm probably just gonna vote Trump for memes

Memes always settle ties

Which is why I prefer sanders. I disagree with a lot of his policies but he's not a slave to lobbyists and he's supporting similar people running for congress. Money will always have a role in politics, but it's current role in the US is so disgusting and absurd and blatant. Nothing gets done with congress so obviously bought. Until that's addressed, nothing else matters. Trump is running his campaign without suckling company cock and if he starts doing so after he's elected then he is, at worst, as bad as a hillary election.

Hillary represents every perversion of the modern left. If there's any hope of salvaging liberalism in america, she needs to lose so my fellow but more retarded and impressionable millenials see that she is not the way.

no thoughts on him (good memes of him all over Sup Forums though).
since the other democrat nominee is hillary...... holy fucking shit, he must fucking win, otherwise, europe will be enriched, "free-trade agreements" will be signed right and left and environmental destruction and enslavery never seen before (china tier)

Я твoй poт eбaл

I think he's great.

I'd like to hear a direct quote from Trump saying anything about him believing his race is superior to another. Go on.

hes kind of childish and a troll
Still voting for him if its down to him vs hillary though. I think at the end of the day his motivations are purer than the typical politicians, and while he wouldnt actually be able to accomplish a whole lot as president, him winning would be the kind of shaking up that the country needs.

Hed probably only get one term.

He makes Europeans/Mexicans furious, to the point of calling him the second coming of Hitler
He's pro gun, anti immigration and is in favor of bring back overseas US bases

What's not to like?

>Mexican-Americans
But hes talking about illegals, not americans.

I agree we need to rework immigration, i think anyone who wants to be an american, should get to be an american. I do not however think people who are not americans should benefit from america. Do you realize that in california we have elected officials who have publcly endorsed a 'mexico first' stance? Thats outright treason to be honest.

Regular old populist, I mean he'probably not going to ruin USA becausebyou have a real democracy, but I don't expect him to make it great again.
3/10 president

Donald J. Trump will make our greatest ally great again
He will round up all bronies and send them to processing camps where they will be ground into a thin paste and used as fertilizer

Pure idiot. Anti immigration politician in country of immigrants? Guy who wants to restrict capital movement? Oligarch ruling the state? Top kek, he would ruin USA.

why does she like a plastic being put in her mouth ?

Great apart from the retarded conspiracy theories he's perpetuated.

Racism or country segregation I guess keeps countries good. See: Japan.

I hope he wins just to see the leftist butthurt

post source

it is hard work.

>Racism or country segregation I guess keeps countries good
for one race of people

yeah and Sup Forums is gonna be butthurt as hell if Hillary wins. Either way, I'm excited

If only trump could get sanders to be his running mate as a final fuck you to the establishment.

Yhivi
It's in the file name
Common core is bad for your reading skills goyfriend
Donald will throw it in the trash

The best thing Trump could do is cut all ties with Israel

He has tweeted about the alleged with genocide

I dont think he will do much good as president but trump over hillary any day

He's good because he's going to ensure that America will have the first female president