You will regret every day you didn't invest in bitcoins

>you will regret every day you didn't invest in bitcoins

>iknowthatfeelbro.jpg

It's the thing I regret least, user.

Stupid meme since you could say the same for every single company that ever made it. Why didn't you invest in google the first day? Why didn't you on Facebook?
Let alone it was a GOOD move to not invest that easily on Bitcoin.
Anyone can fork it and destroy it, and if governments decide to do it, they will do it easily.

>Anyone can fork it and destroy it
I don't think you know how computers work

you are literally mentally challenged. the open source of those coins is repeatedly forked (it now has around 7.000 coins). If a supernational entity actually does a serious operation to fork one of those they will easily destroy every alt coin and almost certain bitcoin itself.
it's also a stupid meme that democratically elected governments are always worse than user devs.

>Implying I ever had enough money to invest in anything other than food
fuck off desu.

I see no logic in that.
Bitcoin would still exist, and with a nation state investing in the blockchain technology its value would skyrocket.

After reading that I still agree with this guy

bitcoin --> peaked

it is still early. bitcoins might be 10,000 in a few years. you never know.

it might also be worth .10 if some other altcoin takes over and gains mainstream adoption which is probably going to happen. look into things like dash and monero. the technology is better than bitcoin.

>had a few dozen bitcoins
>sold them for a few bucks each in 2011

bro.

>2010
>decide to try out bitcoin
>run for a few hours
>generate 5 BTC
>get bored
>turn it off

Why didn't I at least leave it on overnight ;_;

I still have them. Won't sell in case it becomes the world currency.

>2009
>get a new top of the line gaming PC
>hear about this 'bitcoin' meme on Sup Forums
>download the mining program
>can't figure out how to make it work
>uninstall 2 minutes later
>dismiss it as a botnet and go to bed
>don't hear about it again until Nov. 2013

at least you got a few.

>just bout 1 bitcoin today for 1k
>buying 100euro worth of Ethereum tomorrow just in case it goes the same way as bitcoin
>gonna sit on it for 5 years and see what happens
It feels like too good of an investment no to. There is a chance I could be a millionaire in 5 years or worst case scenario I lose a grand

Do people actually buy them at $1,000 though? Many places still don't accept them, even some legit UK seed seller stopped taking them.

>had hundreds of bitcoins
>sold them for pennies because I thought it was going nowhere
>used the money to buy some candy
tfw

Christ.

I feel bad but I'm pretty sure you feel worse.

What would you have done with them now?

i regret every day i don't kill myself. what's your point? everyone regret things.

Sell them to buy my autism meds and dragon dildos.

>Stupid meme since you could say the same for every single company that ever made it. Why didn't you invest in google the first day? Why didn't you on Facebook?
This, you shouldn't really beat yourself up over it.

It could have gone in the other direction as well so no.

>it could have gone less than zero
is that true?

>Heard about bitcoins while neet
>think it's probably some kind of scam nobody would be interested in digital money
>years later hear more about bit coin, damn that's a persistent scam
>years later hear people buying stuff with bit coin, those fuckers got lucky getting out of the scam
>years later bitcoin worth a lot, a shitty pc like the one your borrowing isn't good enough to mine bc, people trading bitcoin legitimately for services
Why didn't I set mommies computer to idle on mining?

>Lost 80+ bitcoins when Mt. Gox went down

>on Sup Forums right when bitcoins first appeared
>bitcoins were going for only a few cents
>dismiss it as bullshit
>now they are worth shitloads
To be fair I probably would have tried to sell them through mt gox if i did have them at the time and would have lost them all anyway.

It took how many years to get anywhere/

It took 5 years to go from 1 to 1000. 5 years is nothing. If you invested 1k 5 years ago you would be a millionaire right now

At any given second a million different opportunities to double your money pass you by. And a fifty million different opportunities to lose all of your money pass you buy.

>2003
AAPL stock $1.03
>2017
AAPL stock $136.66

Apple's gonna go bankrupt any time now right guys?

You may have missed the bitcoin bandwagon but you are just in time to hop on the Ethereum bandwagon

>tfw fell for the dogecoin meme before the dev backed out of capping it.

how is this better than bitcoin? what will keep it from failing like pretty much every altcoin?

meme magic