Did somebody say Alba?

Alberto Barbosa is sleeping.

t.

scotland thread

hehe

Alba?

No

BRAZIL WAS A MISTAKE
IF IT WASNT FOR ALBERTO BARBOSA WE WOULD OF BEEN COLONIZED BY JAPAN IN WW2 AND I'D BE A HIGH SCHOOL JAP GIRL
FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU

we wuh kings n shit nigga i swear to god mayn and my fuckin family mayn we go to egypt nigga i was an ancestor to egypt mayn! y-y-you tellin me that that the and the gypsies over there ain't black? look at they skin mayn they black mayn a-and you know mayn l-like i'm sayin mayn we tryin to go to space n shit mayn like fuck mayn nigga god damn white ppl mayn i-i-i ain't sayin mayn these white people be ruinin our lives mayn shit mayn l-l-l-l-lemme tell u mayn my my great grandmother she part egyptian mayn you tellin me l-l-l-l-l king ta-tu-ta-tu t-t-t-that's my great great great great great grandpa mayn, and you tellin me these egyptians ain't black? shit nigga. look look look mayn julius caesar wuz black i dunno why these history books be lyin to you, julius caesar was black he wasnt white the romans were ruled by black people. shit mayn i tell you what i swear, let all the black ppl in america go back to africa they gon be wantin us back

WE

Ayo hol up!

WE WUZ LITTLE GIRLS N SHIET

old meme tbqh

WE

t. Alberto Barbosa

t. Alberto Barbosa

WILL WE WILL ROCK YOU

New people still push stale as fuck memes like Argentina white and france surrender jokes. They're probably off boarders.

No.

how come you didnt get shot yet

t. Fernando Martinez

*reddit still push stale memes

WUZ