Why is Apple such a feminist company now...

Why is Apple such a feminist company now? Feminism and diversity agenda (aka less white males) is everywhere on their site. Is anyone else bothered by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

recode.net/2016/11/21/13707674/apple-diversity-executive-ranks-2016-eeoc
apple.com/pr/bios/
judgybitch.com/2016/08/16/reblog-research-find-that-as-a-group-only-men-pay-tax/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Tim Cuck is now CEO

Women are not the reason you failed in life losers.

I feel like I'm surfing a teenage girl tech school website, but they don't actually learn tech, just press buttons and stuff.

Don't know and really don't care why

That projected projection, so sick.

You're a close-minded cuck, tech is off boundaries from tradition and diversity is required to have some perspective to execute a vision. I'm not condoning any bias but the very nature of transparency is to drop ad hominem double standards that are sometimes implicit and see through people to grasp quality which transcends whatever envelope they're packaged in.

>Is anyone else bothered by this?

no.

> Feminism and diversity agenda (aka less white males) is everywhere on their site.

apple can market to a subset, i.e. white males, or to everyone. guess which could have better growth prospects?

youre an idiot for not seeing the brainwashing the left is doing upon us. No wonder why men are weaker and more insecure than ever. Lower test levels too. Makes me sick

>file name

we must end feminism

the liberal lunatics will not prevail

Black and white thinking, it isn't blue for males and pink for females it's grey for everyone. If your identity is strong then you have nothing to fear

we must go back to the constitution and bible days

Why do you care so much about what a company does?
People should be free to run their business however they like.

Hmm I wonder who buys Apple products

Steve Jobs used silhouettes because he didn't want to play the politically correct game

may God bless him

reminder that Apple refused to give out the San Bernadino terrorists information to the US after they murdered Americans

May God bless those who died that day

With the directions they are taking their laptops, lack of innovation with the iphone and ipad, and phasing out the desktop pc, Apple will fade into obscurity in 10 to 20 years.

you pseudo-intellectual ideologically-subverted cultural-marxist twat

I'd fuck her.

if youre a white male who's Christian, Apple hates you

>all of those Californian "people" i see
Nothing of value was lost.

What if I'm a straight white male who's Muslim?

globalism will be the death of us all if we don't push back

a fantasy world that will never be achieved

Muslims =/= white

Apple is the CNN of tech

FPBP and /thread

Jobs would be so saddened to this

#MAGA

Except that's wrong, shit for brains.

Or maybe just Devils advocate. Try seeing the world in the eyes of others, if you were Applel, why would they hire you? The very same privilege you're asking for can be filled with the plus value of a quota since we're in a globalized world economy, so you'd need to outperform by being a normie quota and then you'd be on par.

You fucking shitlord I'll have you know I have an IQ of 151, this one really good internet test said so!

>user makes a company
>gov tells him to hire 50% females
>>"NOO thats not freedom im going to make the company however i want ok thank"

>apple makes a company
>they decide to hire 50% women
>"NOO you cant do taht because i dont like it if you dont agree ur gay ok thank"
When did all of you become such a spineless little shits? What do you care how a private organization decides to hire its employees?

>heres some pictures of GIRLS in the apple webpage!! Are u not seeein this??
You are either 14 and just got dumped or over 50 and divorced.
Probably because you are doing anti-globalist anti-feminist propaganda posts on Sup Forums on a saturday night.

>Is anyone else bothered by this?

Nobody fucking cares. Its a company, nothing to do with me. If you don't buy their shit, nothing to do with you either.

This is why Trump won. This idea that everyone is the same and equal. This idea that no matter who you are or where youre from, we will get a long no matter what. This idea that the more the merrier. This idea that identity politics grows the economy. This idea to use emotion over logic. This idea that we should hire based on race and gender instead of who's best for the job. This idea that life is such a perfect, happy place.

I weep. Oh, God. Help us.

Stay strong, my fellow MAGA's. We will get through this.

>reminder that Apple refused to give out the San Bernadino terrorists information to the US after they murdered Americans

not really

it's not like they were sitting on the info and refused to hand it over, the info was encrypted on a physical iphone and Apple did not have the password/keys to get in it. They make their hardware unhackable, even to themselves, they don't write in back doors

not the same thing as "refusing to give out the terrorists information"

Sane emotion can be logical and logical emotion can be sane. It's not an idea to use one over the other.

yeah god help us if Apple hires some women developers

the sky might fall

moron

>When did all of you become such a spineless little shits? What do you care how a private organization decides to hire its employees?

SMALL GOVERNMENT

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

How pathetic to be so ignorant. To not see what the media and people with power do to the population. To not see it's everywhere. To not see it's all around us. Every day. Slowly but surely it eats away at you. Slowly but surely your world changes. You find yourself the oppressed one. You find yourself the odd man out. Decisions have to be made. It's up to you to comply.

Trump "won" because despite hillary getting 3 millon more votes than he did we have some kind of retard system set up where the US popular votes don't matter

>How pathetic to be so ignorant. To not see what the media and people with power do to the population. To not see it's everywhere. To not see it's all around us. Every day. Slowly but surely it eats away at you.

how does apple deciding to hire some women "eat away at me"?

why are you so afraid of women

>some kind of retarded system set up by the US where popular votes dont matter

HAHAHAHA omg not only can i tell you're like a 13 year old kid, but youre a dumb one as well for not understanding why the electoral system has been in place for yeeears

go to bed

A democracy is a system where 51% of the people can take away the rights of the other 49%.

-Thomas Jefferson

I dont know if youre agreeing or not with me. But to clarufy, that exactly what I just said.
Minarchism or any other form of small gov is the way to go.
Faggot OP wanting to force companies to have all white males because muh heritage is just as retarded as tumblr identity politics.

>A democracy is a system where 51% of the people can take away the rights of the other 49%.

sounds more like in the USA it's where 47% of the people can elect the president despite the other person getting 51% of the vote

sorry that 3 million more americans voted for hillary than trump, sorry it makes you so mad

>Faggot OP wanting to force companies to have all white males because muh heritage is just as retarded as tumblr identity politics.

only white men can fizz buzz, women can't into programming

Apple has always had some women developers.

They have not always passed up obviously superior male candidates just to fill a fucking quota.

Because those 51% were the city people hellbent on taking away the free speech and religious liberty of the 47% in flyover country.

>hillary got 3 million more votes
>there were roughly 3 million fraudulent votes and votes by illegals

Really fires those neurons.

>free speech and religious liberty

wat

Hillary was going to make you atheist? just like obama did right?

>It's ok to rig elections because others disagree with my opinions!
Sounds like a lot of money and effort could be saved by simply doing away with elections altogether.

>there were roughly 3 million fraudulent votes and votes by illegals
Where are the proofs?

>Because those 51% were the city people hellbent on taking away the free speech and religious liberty of the 47% in flyover country.

you sound oppressed

>HAHAHAHA
>omg
>yeeears
Do you want to know how I know you dont belong here?

The electoral college is the best democratic system that we can manage right now.
Both knew the rules, and both played accordingly. That would be like saying X soccer team won because they had more possesion, instead of the number of goals.

Trump won partially because of identity politics, that is true. He also won because the Dems decided to choose Hillary instead of Bernie. If it was Sanders vs Trump, it wouldve been a Dem landslide.
If you ask people to choose between someone married to a rapist and who routinely has tea with terrorist-spawning countries; and a racist dude that speaks loud, the results shouldnt be a surprise.

It's all a ruse man, and Sup Forums loves to eat this bait
>recode.net/2016/11/21/13707674/apple-diversity-executive-ranks-2016-eeoc

>Philip W. Schiller
>Worldwide Marketing
I think we've answered OP's question.

The globalist agenda started in the 60's, not after slavery ended, in fact. Slavery ending had nothing to do with this. It was something that needed to be stopped, so it was. The real problem started in the 60s. Women were given much more power and more rights in the 60s which started the downfall of the United States. Fast forward to 2017 and this is what we have. The left have officially reached their goal. The 60s was also the downfall of the economy. The 50s were the best times to start a company and ever since then it's been a shit show. Trump winning was America saying "enough", and will take probably 2 terms to clean things up. For now we still have to deal with being oppressed. The very idea that one type of gender or one type of skin color is "too common" or there's "too many", you sink in racism and fascism. You will be ended. It is no surprise men aren't manly anymore. It's no surprise we turn on the TV or go to a website and see people obsess over Beyonce getting pregnant. The left have won. They want you to care about them. Only them. They want you to look at them. They want to control and brainwash you. And it works. It's all satanic, and degenerate behavior. These same people are the ones who are for killing babies.

>Both knew the rules, and both played accordingly. That would be like saying X soccer team won because they had more possesion, instead of the number of goals.

it's more like saying that because of gerrymandering the votes of the electoral college don't come anywhere close to representing the will of the people (which it is meant to do)

>Sup Forums tier bait attracts Sup Forums
>poltards are incapable of holding a discussion
>they still try to
People need to understand that most bait is there to summon retards and have a chuckle at their expense

>The globalist agenda started in the 60's, not after slavery ended, in fact. Slavery ending had nothing to do with this.

the fuck are you even talking about

thread on diversity

Sup Forums ushers in

the triggers are real

OMG NOT WOMEN APPLE CANT HIRE WOMEN

TRUMP SAVE US

That image is so fucking dumb. This idea that oppression can only occur to the minority is fucking absurd for anyone who has even a little knowledge of history. The minority has dominated the majority for CENTURIES. Kings and royal families, priestly classes, aristocrats, etc.

The modern day priestly class is the media. Guess (((who))) is well established in this class.

You do not know the truth. You do not see the real motivation and effects behind it all. I pray for you.

Indeed, a marketing ruse, Apple is the only company with no women/pajeets on their board.

I still don't get why people in other boards bait everything that Sup Forums spews. I seriously think this needs to stop.

>The modern day priestly class is the media. Guess (((who))) is well established in this class.

Fox news is the biggest news outlet in the USA by far

sorry for your oppression

>You do not know the truth. You do not see the real motivation and effects behind it all. I pray for you.

vague scary post is vague and scary

keep being afraid of private company hiring decisions

But gerrymandering us almost always done by the government at the time. Are you implying the reps they had even more votes?
My point was that they both knew how the elections were going to go. If it was just by number of votes, they wouldnt even spit at the Midwest, and only touch the East Coast to go to LA. Maybe even Portland.
The electoral college is there to at least try to mitigate this, and make the candidates pretend they care about more than 4 states.

You're right, because millions upon millions of people in places like NY and CA essentially don't have a voice. What we should do is have major population centers in every state act as separate electoral zones like Washington DC.

>These same people are the ones who are for killing babies.

from slavery to baby killing in one rambling paragraph

because apple hires women employees

>strong logic bro

>veritas videos
>Michigan recounts revealed boxes stuffed with more ballots than voters
>"where's the proof?!?"

It's so sad to see Apple go down this route. They have completely disrespected Steve Jobs and what he stood for. Not only are their products worse but the imagery is quite disturbing. What is this image trying to convey? How disgusting it is to look at. How she shows off her Apple Watch in such haughty fashion. Pathetic. How a female, white, and black were purposely chosen to brainwash kids that we are all somehow equal. Meanwhile, if you turn on your local news you will see nothing but devastation. If you turn on the media they will enforce globalism on you. They strip you of your nationalism and spirit. Patriotism has never been this low.

Oh, God. Wake us from this nightmare!

>the imagery is quite disturbing

lol wat, because they use some women models?

>What is this image trying to convey?

"buy our computers"

>Oh, God. Wake us from this nightmare!

bait

Another fool who hasn't learned the truth yet. Locked up in his room at mommy's house. Such a shame. But you will learn one day. Everything you see and hear through tech and the media is all politically motivated. The people in control of these things are pushing for one thing and one thing only. For them to be ahead of you after it's all said and done. And if you do nothing, you will find yourself on the outside looking in. Guess what? America found themselves on the outside looking in. I bet you think Amistad is a 100% accurate representation of the slavery days.

>I bet you think Amistad is a 100% accurate representation of the slavery days.

man what the fuck are you honestly talking about

what does anything have to do with American slavery?

>apple wants to hire some women

BUT BUT SLAVERY OMG THE MEDIA AND SLAVERY

idiot

youre missing the point in that the media, hollywood, radio, news, websites etc is all politically motivated and its made in such a way to turn the popular opinion. you sound too damn young to understand

>some people have "too many" (read, the same as me) rights and this is the downfall of society
I always had a good chuckle at people that yell FREEDOM FUCK YEAH and want to make america the land of the free again, esentially by restricting the freedom of their own mother.
Really makes you think.

>we have to deal with being opressed :c
Just like tumblr, anyone in the first world that claims to be opressed is just a shit flinging crybaby.
>But there are people that want to make america less white!
Yes, and so do you but with black people. And jews. And asians, probably.
Your points have the same validity. Which is none. You're not opressed just because some people dont like you. It is some corny, fashy racism tho, we agree on that.

>people obsess with Beyonce getting pregnant
And 6 months ago it was Zayn buying a different brand of shoes, Bieber posting a weird selfie on twitter or Katy Perry forgetting her line live.
Its TV, pal. Its there to spew mediocre content faster than you can process. Its not supposed to be good, entertaining, or edifying. Its background noise.

>TV brainwashes you
>Its all satanic
>unironically using degenerate
>THEYRE KILLING OUR BABIES
Boy, I wonder what sort of religion-ideology combo you could have.

Apple is less feminist company of SV.

Apple cult structure repeal women of power positions.

>youre missing the point in that the media, hollywood, radio, news, websites etc is all politically motivated and its made in such a way to turn the popular opinion. you sound too damn young to understand

what does this have to do with slavery

why do you keep bringing up slavery because apple is hiring some women

The Electoral College is there because information moved so slowly in the 18th century that you couldn't reasonably expect the masses to keep up with a nationwide political campaign and it was impossible to get the people devising the electoral system whether or not slaves should get a vote or not. Neither of those two issues are relevant any more. Not only that, but the Electoral College as devised has not existed for a very long time: the idea was that the electors would collectively deliberate on who to elect, yet electors are now expected to vote faithfully according to their pledge.

>782 extra votes
Ok, where are the other 2,999,218 then?

In california

And sorry pal the EC and geographical representation is the only way to go in a country this large and diverse

>And sorry pal the EC and geographical representation is the only way to go in a country this large and diverse

no you could go by popular vote or ungerrymander the electoral college such that the popular vote winner would win the election

the sky would not fall and GW Bush would not have been elected

we vote for the candidate in the popular vote, nobody knows who their elector is, the system is just fucked

>spend a couple of bucks on feminist pr, make some sub par hires and contain them to stop too much damage
>get sued for bogus discrimination lawsuits

choose one

>>spend a couple of bucks on feminist pr, make some sub par hires and contain them to stop too much damage
>>get sued for bogus discrimination lawsuits

this is what i feel they are worried about

women can't code

>libtards lose election due to EC
>wah! destroy the system!
>libtards win election due to EC
>baw, cry more republicans!

cry more libtards, the simple fact is that you'll never change it. As long as you live and for generations after that, we'll have the electoral college. The only way to remove it is with an amendment, and you're delusional if you think small states, whether blue or red, will vote to lose power.

svp retail is female, two women on board of directors : apple.com/pr/bios/

This is why people on Welfare, Women, Blacks, and Mexicans shouldn't have the right to vote. Because they give hillary shills something to brag about.

>women should not be allowed to vote

I want Sup Forums to leave

>Apple's hiring quotas discussion
>some sperg starts talking about the 50s and 60s and the NWO

Which containment board did you leak out of?

More like it is a system where the productive 47% of people managed to vote in a president. While the 51% parasite population didn't get their's elected.

It is kind of like south africa under apartheid. The productive whites still ruled, mostly because most the paracitical blacks knew they would be worse off under black rule.

> NY and LA should decide the what the entire country needs.
Trump won because the electoral college was designed to have all interest groups represented. Our entire republic is set up that way. Absolute democracy is a fucking joke and the idea that America was ever a democracy needs to die.

If women couldn't vote you wouldn't have to circlejerk at Sup Forums

I am not a Sup Forumsfag. Women do not contribute to the system so they should have no say. The parasites have no right to steal from the productive.

judgybitch.com/2016/08/16/reblog-research-find-that-as-a-group-only-men-pay-tax/

he's right though.

>I am not a Sup Forumsfag. Women do not contribute to the system so they should have no say.

idiot

Name a recent presidential election where a liberal won the EC but lost the popular vote.

more women graduate from college than men

romney vs b. hussein obama.

This. It is likely though that America will probably have another Civil War over this stuff, where New England, New York, and California fight the rest of the country. I have good hope for the rest of the country.