Nothing to hide, nothing to fear

Other urls found in this thread:

thefreethoughtproject.com/no-knock-raid-exonerated-shooting-cops/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

*Bang*
Ya good luck with getting past my defenses

>sniper rifle
>they're in the same room as you

>Implying she wouldn't be outside in the birch tree in a snipers nest in my front yard

>nothing to hide
then no need to search me :^)

/Thread

Has anyone in the US ever defended his home from some law enforcement apparatus with lethal force and lived happily ever after?

Yes.

thefreethoughtproject.com/no-knock-raid-exonerated-shooting-cops/

It's an anti materiel rifle.

There is literally a law allowing you to do that in my state.

tfw used to do heroin and one time was hanging out wiht only friend/ dealer at the time and he got in this HUGE fight with his """"girlfriend""""(nicegirl/whore/crazy methhead) throwing her against the wall in his apartment cauze she was literally baiting him to and the cops got called. Well we decided to turn off all the lights and hide. Not a great idea, when the cops get a domestic call they wont leave till they know everyone is ok, so eventually they get the key form the front office and shine lights down the hall screaming "COME OUT WITH YOUR HANDS UP".

So i walk out the hallway into the 1000+ lumen light and right into a bunch of guns behind riot shields. I specifically remember the guy giving the orders brandishing an custom 1911.

Cut short, i was let go as was everyone else. they used such force because there was a known felon living at the house and they wont take chances with them.

F
U
N

I remember this. Guy was hit with a flash-bang and still shot 3 cops. Insane.

>not anti-material lmg
>in a birch tree
>tree has windows
>tree has curtain
>all that light exposing her
>multiple armored people that she has to takeout in seconds
pleb tier defenses desu i just have a nuke that will take out all of the u.s. with me

There were a couple 1-am break-ins in some rural area of a state a few years ago

they would scream "police!" and wear FBI hats or something

then, some homeowner shot them. Mmmmm.

>then, some homeowner shot them. Mmmmm.
based

>then, some homeowner shot them. Mmmmm.
As it should be.

anyone from /k/ around with the greentext about the guy shooting a home invader with a 20mm saved?

I hope this isn't what you're referring too. It's fucking retarded and I found it on reddit after searching "home invader 20mm".

Gonna have to verify that, citizen.

How 'bout you verify deez nuts.

No this guy had a 20mm set up in his garage that he was working on at the time. He said he put one through one of the HI's torso. He said it left him with a perforated ear drum and his invader without a torso

>believing that maymay arrow story