Do you think Australia is still above 90% white?

Do you think Australia is still above 90% white?

Nope
T. Sydney

Sydney=/= Australia ya dingus.

No thank god

I think that aussies is the best people :3

are*

Nice quads! and thanks ily :D

It's abo country now.

Was genghis khan White?

I wuvz u

Naw he was asian like Austrasians are.

Well I'm in Melbourne and we're are very ethnically diverse, for all you know I could be a Congolese man named Mading

Yes. Our largest non-white group (by far) are Asians, and they make up 7% of our population. After that, it's Abos at 2% and after that practically nothing.

Its like 80% white or something right?

90-something
along with USA it's the only OECD country predicted to still be majority white by 2050 if demographic growthrates stay the same as 2013

we fucked blacks and hispanics up with abortion over the past 15 years, birthrate is in the gutter

The USA is only 62% white right now and birth rates are higher among blacks and Hispanics than whites. You're joking right?

>mfw Australia’s average birthrate of 1.79 is below replacement level
>non whites will out-breed white Aussies in a few decades

if we gained your entire country's population as non-white we'd still be over 50%.
you dumbasses don't understand how easy you've had it with immigration, your country could go from white to non-white in 2-3 years of the kind of immigrant we've had

Oh shit, is Australia the last holdout for Anglos?

Up until the 2000's we had a fairly ambivalent/slightly pro immigration stance, after the Muslims started shitting things up most people tend to be negative against more immigration for now.
Most of our migrants came from europe, so we've got a lot of Italian and Greeks here which integrated fairly well and during the 70's we also have a fair few christian Lebanese. The Vietnamese and Cambodians which also came here in the 1970s-early 80's have a fairly reasonable amount of people here too that are also well integrated. After Hong Kong went to shit we've got a fair few of them too.

That's mostly the key thing- integrate or fuck off.
Most aussies don't really care too much where your parents came from as long as you consider yourself Australian.

I think we're high eighties
I mean at least it's Asians and not nigs tho

Italian, Greek, Indian, Lebanese, and Eastern Europeans can easily be assimilated. Those groups mixed with Whites only produce Whites. Asians only stick to their own kind and nobody touches abos. Australia will probably be one of the whitest countries in the anglosphere.

But white Australians will be older on average, and the youth will be majority non white

negative

>1 in 4 are born overseas
this is such a red herring
the majority of those are from the UK & NZ

That picture

Yesno

Oi brooda got too dollah

Sydney here.
All races integrate fairly well in straya but i dislike the indians here and nobody at all likes abos

lel

Majority would be white, but not just from UK & NZ. We got a shitload of Italians and Greeks move here too.

Australia

>oi little white cunt, you got some change in that present for me trainfare?

I don't think Asian Australians have time to shitpost on Sup Forums.
They're too busy studying medicine and engineering or being property hounds.

The centrelink bogans on the other hand...

Soon
Australia for chinks
New Zealand for gooks

>so we've got a lot of Italian and Greeks here which integrated fairly well

Kek

>we also have a fair few christian Lebanese
They're mostly muzzies

>but i dislike the indians here and nobody at all likes abos
Why?
t. amerifat

>australia
>white