So, from a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being completely fucked and 10 being not fucked at all...

So, from a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being completely fucked and 10 being not fucked at all, how doomed IS Sweden as a culturally unique state?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/R7tSMwLQ5PI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

that's in brazil

that's in brazil2

no it isn't

I'm so disgusted.

Sweden is a mess.

I don't think that's Sweden

The woman holding back the old perv always makes me chuckle, though

That's in brazil lol

youtu.be/R7tSMwLQ5PI

This is unbelievable. Sweden is always breaking new grounds in degeneracy.

You tell me

That's in Brazil

even though it isn't sweden, it is still pretty degenerate: i'd say an 8

that's completely fucked

I don't know where this is from but that's fucking disgusting desu

pls delete thread

10, but so are the rest of the European countries

>pic related
It's showing how the Danish population will become smaller and non-western immigrants will become larger over the years

>tfw your country allows sex parades like this to exist

this is happening/has been happening in literally EVERY SINGLE rich white country

Is this the "feminist world power" that Sweden is trying to attain?

ffs
Lad. You are aware that the reason these statistics appear to be a trend is that non-nationals have slowly been introduced into the census, or its equivalent, for a number of countries ? These foreign persons have always been there. It's just that now, since foreigners are gaining rights of recognition, they're actually being reported?

What's happening is that foreign groups are getting recognized. This attracts the attention of the countries they are from. This draws more immigration from those countries.

The baseline presence of foreigners is much, much higher than most people realize. Illegal residents, economic tourists, etc, have always been here. What you're noticing is a minor current generated by national recognition. As it becomes further recognized (both in data and in law) it will be further encouraged. It is not the case that these people did not exist in your country before the data was publicized.

>1 being completely fucked and 10 being not fucked at all

Non-meme answer: 7

is this real life?

what

Fags that want to be noticed are disgusting. I have nothing against gays that keep it to themselves, but fags make me want to puke.

I don't understand why Louis C.K. is on the bottom. Is it because his comedy sucks?

Whats wrong with a boy enjoying himself at a parade